muslim grooming gang canada girls 15 and 13 years 10 suspects

justasking

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-57403043

Rochdale grooming gang members make deportation appeal

Published
8 June
Adil Khan and Qari Abdul RaufIMAGE SOURCE,GMP
image captionKhan (left) and Rauf were jailed in 2012 for a string of sexual offences

A man who was part of a grooming gang which preyed on vulnerable young girls has told an immigration tribunal the men did not commit "that big a crime".

Adil Khan was one of nine men jailed in 2012 for multiple offences in Rochdale.

He and fellow gang member Qari Abdul Rauf are appealing against deportation orders served in July 2020.

The pair, who have dual UK-Pakistani citizenship, lost a legal battle against the orders in 2018, but have yet to be deported.

Speaking via a video-link and through a translator at the hearing in London, Khan complained about the press coverage of the case against the men and said journalists had "made our lives a living hell".

"We are not that big a criminal, we have not committed that big a crime," he said, adding: "I'm innocent."

'Statelessness'

Khan, who was sentenced to eight years in 2012 and released on licence four years later, got a 13-year-old girl pregnant and then trafficked a 15-year-old girl to others using violence when she complained.

Rauf also trafficked a 15-year-old girl for sex, driving her to secluded areas to have sex with her in his taxi and ferry her to a flat in Rochdale where he and others had sex with her.

He was jailed for six years and released in November 2014 after serving two years and six months of his sentence.

The tribunal, which is considering the pair's appeal against Home Secretary Priti Patel's decision to deport them, was told Khan's reasons for appeal are on the grounds of Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights, his right to a private and family life.

He is also appealing on the grounds of being "statelessness", following his renunciation of his Pakistani nationality in September 2018.

However, the hearing was told that move was made a month after he was told he would be deported.

Cathryn McGahey QC, representing the Home Office, told the tribunal that the facts supporting deprivation were "overwhelming".

A further deportation hearing is scheduled for 1 July.

2 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Sometimes I wonder if these guys have links to the higher ups, i.e. Supply them with girls and boys. How else do they get away with it for so long?

They do. Some of them compromise politicians, some of them have had politician relatives. They also have relatives/friends in the police force who warn them of any operations/intel against them. Grooming usually goes hand in hand with hard drug selling, so they have informants everywhere. 

Plus the one thing people in the UK need to stop f**king ignoring is the indigenous (anglo-saxon) culture towards these things.  London being full of vulnerable women pushed into prostitution is a very old thing. Dickens writes about it in his works, remember Jack the Ripper's killing spree on prostitutes. So they have been a part of the culture here for ages. So the indigenous have a casual attitude about it. Whites using pros is common, they go Thailand, Vietnam, Holland etc. to do it, from a young age. They don't see this grooming of vulnerable (usually working class) females as any big thing.   'Exotic' asians ones would be a fantasy for them, so they would be clients too. 

3 hours ago, Premi5 said:

has this happened much in East London ?

It was happening all over the country. This became obvious to me when I was at uni in mid 90s. What happened there was that Sikhs from all over england met up (I'd never really been around loads of Sikhs before). When we got talking, it soon became apparent that the same grooming things we might have witnessed locally was going on in many other towns. Also, in uni itself, girls were getting groomed. It boils down to not being streetwise and then being given loads of freedom. Some sullis would help sullay trap girls by befriending the girls and then introducing them to blokes.   

2 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Sometimes I wonder if these guys have links to the higher ups, i.e. Supply them with girls and boys. How else do they get away with it for so long?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6811673/Daughter-councillor-implicated-Rotherham-scandal-helps-run-support-service-victims.html

Jahangir Akhtar, pictured with ex-Labour leader Ed Miliband, lost his seat on the council at elections in 2014 when he was defeated by a UKIP candidate

Jahangir Akhtar's resignation followed claims he helped broker a deal with police involving one of his relatives, gang ringleader Arshid Hussain (pictured)

Jahangir Akhtar's resignation followed claims he helped broker a deal with police involving one of his relatives, gang ringleader Arshid Hussain (pictured)

6 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's EXACTLY the type of places groomers will target. And apnay will be so drunk, or rowing amongst themselves to even clock it until it is too late. Exactly like what happened here. 

The US/Canada have had their own Bhangra parties since at least the 90's. 

That is at least two decades. 

Their dynamics are different from the UK.