Alleged Hate/Racist ACT BY WEST MIDLANDS POLICE OFFICER

Premi5

These Musleh will one day be the Western establishment's Brown-shirts. They'll be employed, at first, to antagonise and sweep up anyone from a "lesser" brown minority background who isn't following the script. Because they belong to the precious Pet Minority demographic, they'll  be vested with power to act with impugnity, because society will have regressed to a stage where the average gora / gori will have been scared off from seeking positions where they're vested with hierarchical authority over brown folks. Anyone else who isn't Muslim won't be given a sniff of authority UNLESS they're of the self-hating variety, hence not easily swayed by affection for one's own kind when having to work against them (Examples in our own history: think of the myriad Sikh Punjabi police officials in the 80s and 90s who went to work against their own kind with a particular type of vigourous relish at the behest of their Indian masters. That's why I believe we particularly shouldn't be divided on superficial lines, because when you alienate groups of your own people and cause them to develop resentment and hatred for their own during so-called "peace time", one day in the future those same people will  be deliberately targetted for positions of authority, meaning they'll return to laud their power over you in horrible and unavoidable ways as punishment for those who treated them poorly in the past).

That process is currently in its early stages, but it's not difficult to see how it will conclude if we follow the course of its predicted evolution. When you have Islamics who are prone to indulging themselves - OPENLY and shamlessly - in the tribal politics of favouritism, nepotism, and general promotion of their own kind with their religious beliefs acting as a barrier to ward off accountability and criticism, they'll be untouchable.

The ONLY reason there's any sort of redress as this moment in time, i.e. they're getting caught and it's being highlighted by the media, is a) Some of them get careless and can't regulate their excesses to the point where it's impossible to ignore their behaviour, b) The System wants to provide a false sense of faith in the idea that the Justice System is robust and operational.

I'm personally quite looking forward to existing in a dystopian nightmare. I hope, at least, it'll have aesthetically pleasing qualities like Blade Runner or similar worlds. If it's drab and typically British like 1984, I'm done. ??

19 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

These Musleh will one day be the Western establishment's Brown-shirts. They'll be employed, at first, to antagonise and sweep up anyone from a "lesser" brown minority background who isn't following the script. Because they belong to the precious Pet Minority demographic, they'll  be vested with power to act with impugnity, because society will have regressed to a stage where the average gora / gori will have been scared off from seeking positions where they're vested with hierarchical authority over brown folks. Anyone else who isn't Muslim won't be given a sniff of authority UNLESS they're of the self-hating variety, hence not easily swayed by affection for one's own kind when having to work against them (Examples in our own history: think of the myriad Sikh Punjabi police officials in the 80s and 90s who went to work against their own kind with a particular type of vigourous relish at the behest of their Indian masters. That's why I believe we particularly shouldn't be divided on superficial lines, because when you alienate groups of your own people and cause them to develop resentment and hatred for their own during so-called "peace time", one day in the future those same people will  be deliberately targetted for positions of authority, meaning they'll return to laud their power over you in horrible and unavoidable ways as punishment for those who treated them poorly in the past).

That process is currently in its early stages, but it's not difficult to see how it will conclude if we follow the course of its predicted evolution. When you have Islamics who are prone to indulging themselves - OPENLY and shamlessly - in the tribal politics of favouritism, nepotism, and general promotion of their own kind with their religious beliefs acting as a barrier to ward off accountability and criticism, they'll be untouchable.

The ONLY reason there's any sort of redress as this moment in time, i.e. they're getting caught and it's being highlighted by the media, is a) Some of them get careless and can't regulate their excesses to the point where it's impossible to ignore their behaviour, b) The System wants to provide a false sense of faith in the idea that the Justice System is robust and operational.

I'm personally quite looking forward to existing in a dystopian nightmare. I hope, at least, it'll have aesthetically pleasing qualities like Blade Runner or similar worlds. If it's drab and typically British like 1984, I'm done. ??

We Sikhs will continue fighting each other over the small differences we have, and still learn nothing about our position in the world. 

On 10/29/2021 at 6:45 AM, MisterrSingh said:

I said a few years ago that the rise of Musleh in the bureaucratic machinery of western nations including law enforcement, judiciary, and related areas is going to prove to be a problem for Sikhs. You do not let these types of people exert power over you, because they will abuse it. 

How would you approach/advise others to approach 'Stop and search' which the Police do sometimes in the UK on the street, especially given we cannot trust certain demographics within the Police Force ? What if they get you in an isolated location  and one is alone ?

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

How would you approach/advise others to approach 'Stop and search' which the Police do sometimes in the UK on the street, especially given we cannot trust certain demographics within the Police Force ? What if they get you in an isolated location  and one is alone ?

Act a bit limp wristed, like a poof, and they won't touch you up too badly.

• The title was changed to Alleged Hate/Racist ACT BY WEST MIDLANDS POLICE OFFICER