Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Dally boy,

why is it that you spell Jatts as Jut?

Is this supposed to be some derogatory spelling, it is supposed to wind up Jatts? Is this a Tharkan in-joke or something?

You are a prized plonker, just because you are a incel does not mean that some of others are single.

I have never listened to Moosewala. He is more for the freshies anyway, you can ask some of those freshies you work on at the building site.

When I hear people say Jatt it does sound more like jut. 

5 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's bollocks. Sure, that was a part of their client base. But that side being lohars, do you think that farm implements were the only thing they made that was in demand? Are you THAT simple?

Who didn't need metal tools? Other carpenters, masons. Who do you think made fittings, hinges, weapons etc. So no, their client base was wide. Even with carpenters, the only people who wouldn't need their skills would be people living in mud huts. Everyone else needed tables, doors, chairs, combs etc. etc. (this list could go on).

And for your information: The context of how they came to know of the hard use of afeem by juts when harvest time came in. (This is another interesting bit for ithihaas interested people, and those who want to know our previous culture without the spin):

There would be a rash of business at a certain time of year, because so many farmers were getting their crops in and many ended up breaking their saandhs in doing so. So there would be a queue of juts at the forge, impatiently trying to get their tools repaired, high as f**k (from what she said, it was to help them keep working at night, maybe you can shed light on this?). If you know about lohar work, it's 1000 times harder than farming, so those guys weren't weak by any stretch. Very powerful upper body strength. Anyways, from what I was told, the high juts used to start swearing and fighting with each other because some would try and queue jump to get their tool fixed first. This happened in front of my young nani. Her father was a very strong guy, and at that time, juts were known to be dark and skinny (probably working in the sun all day and using afeem?), and it did used to kick off and he did throw the more obnoxious ones out - and break their tools even further if they really pi55ed him off. And I would guess, someone who was used to hammering hot metal all day, wouldn't have much of an issue of hammering someone's head in with the same hammer, or sticking a red hot poker into someone's face to protect themselves. Panjabis back then weren't averse to violence - and this wasn't just juts. And he can't have been bigoted, because he had close friends who were juts. They used to train together apparently (shastar vidya). 

Your ancestors were LAAGIS, you might want to look up word or even better ask your Nana and Nani who appear to be experts of everything rural to tell you. Their ancestors would have been bought at the founding of the village to work for the Jats, yes they might have made furniture but most would have for the Jats. As for your Nana attacking Jats, lol, what a joker, was your Nana's name Walter Mitty Singh? He does sound like a fantasist. I can guarantee you that had a Laagi attacked a Jat, that Laagi would have had the <banned word filter activated> kicked out of him and it wouldn't just have been the Jat that he attacked who would have beaten him black and blue, the rest of the Jats would have joined in because a Laagi attacking a Zimindar would have seen as an attack on the order of the village and after the beating it is highly likely the Panchayat would have either fined him a hell of a lot or the whole family would have been evicted from the village. Nice try at attempting to show your Nana as some kind of Soorma, you even bought up Shastarvidya for which you should really get extra points just for effort.  Unfortunately for you reality was much more mundane and embarrassing. 

26 minutes ago, proactive said:

Your ancestors were LAAGIS, you might want to look up word or even better ask your Nana and Nani who appear to be experts of everything rural to tell you. Their ancestors would have been bought at the founding of the village to work for the Jats, yes they might have made furniture but most would have for the Jats. As for your Nana attacking Jats, lol, what a joker, was your Nana's name Walter Mitty Singh? He does sound like a fantasist. I can guarantee you that had a Laagi attacked a Jat, that Laagi would have had the <banned word filter activated> kicked out of him and it wouldn't just have been the Jat that he attacked who would have beaten him black and blue, the rest of the Jats would have joined in because a Laagi attacking a Zimindar would have seen as an attack on the order of the village and after the beating it is highly likely the Panchayat would have either fined him a hell of a lot or the whole family would have been evicted from the village. Nice try at attempting to show your Nana as some kind of Soorma, you even bought up Shastarvidya for which you should really get extra points just for effort.  Unfortunately for you reality was much more mundane and embarrassing. 

I think he's getting his pinds mixed up. The Shastarvidya was done with the Masai Mara warriors back in Nairobi or Mombasa ,lol.

1 hour ago, proactive said:

Daily has been playing the same anti-Jat broken record for over a decade. You would think they guy would mellow with age but he's just got more and more bitter. Apparently he worked with some Freshies and they did better financially than him and he's put that down to casteism. He's like a black guy who thinks the whole world is against and who's only response to his own failings is that the whole world is conspiring to keep him down. IZ IT COS I IZ TARKHAN!! 

This is something that a lot of non Jats don't get about the Jats. 

We take chances and take risks. Typically we are quite bold and give things a good go. If it works, great if it doesn't,  we try something else or we try again. Those freshies work hard.

I am sure other groups work hard as well but a Jat will not begrudge the success of other groups. 

But clearly it seems that maybe we have something that other groups notice and wish they had.

I am sure Dally's minions (he is like a cult leader now) will point out otherwise and defend their master though. 

56 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

This is something that a lot of non Jats don't get about the Jats. 

We take chances and take risks. Typically we are quite bold and give things a good go. If it works, great if it doesn't,  we try something else or we try again. Those freshies work hard.

I am sure other groups work hard as well but a Jat will not begrudge the success of other groups. 

But clearly it seems that maybe we have something that other groups notice and wish they had.

I am sure Dally's minions (he is like a cult leader now) will point out otherwise and defend their master though. 

<banned word filter activated>. Sit the <banned word filter activated> down. 

He's already embarrassing you both on his own. 

I only stepped in to try and find a middle ground. 

9 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

<banned word filter activated>. Sit the <banned word filter activated> down. 

He's already embarrassing you both on his own. 

I only stepped in to try and find a middle ground. 

Nonsense.

If anything, he's making an arse of himself. He does a good job of embarrassing himself on his own.

But you obviously very defensive of him, the fact that you had to respond this has exposed this.

So you are his minion and he is your master.

7 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Plus, as Ranjeet pointed out, hypergamy which is in many women's nature would incline some to sleep with the people running the show (as it does now).

Dally boy, 

Hypergamy is not a straight jacket.

Very unlikely for Jat women to sleep with goray as you say we are a bunch of rural backward hicks and in villages there is no way that in that society you could get away with an illegitimate  mixed race child.

That woman would be ostracised or worse. The shaming would be unbearable. 

42 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Nonsense.

If anything, he's making an arse of himself. He does a good job of embarrassing himself on his own.

But you obviously very defensive of him, the fact that you had to respond this has exposed this.

So you are his minion and he is your master.

You forget your last <banned word filter activated> beating left you quiet for weeks? You're out of league bro. 

Go be productive and push the Gurmat line. 

And from foreign perspective he's getting you to show your commitment to Jattism over Sikhi repratedly. And as someone familiar with white supremacy let me tell you how third tier pathetic you are as racists. Wannabes at best. You need to solve this in the Paanth before white supremacy gets involved and runs all this.  

So yes. You are proving him right over and over. Get with the program. 

And they have communities in the us and uk both that could be that exactly. It's not a hypothetical it's an inevitable thing we must face and win. 

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked