Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Because I wasn't brought up with caste every time someone references a caste all I hear is Sikh. 

I only really here about caste on the media, never irl. I know what my ancestors were, but it doesn't really impact me at all in the slightest today.

1 minute ago, Jassu said:

Literally no one cares about caste in real life. Most western Sikhs don't even mention it. For some reason casteism turns really ugly online or when it comes to seeking rishteh. Although it's true that Jatts are the biggest offenders, I see morons all the time on social media with JATT in their bios or whatever, it's cringe. I even see Jatt license plates.

Jatts could be damn near perfect but if they're 60 percent of a democratcially controlled Quom? Inevitable friction, problem. 

2 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Literally no one cares about caste in real life. Most western Sikhs don't even mention it. For some reason casteism turns really ugly online or when it comes to seeking rishteh. Although it's true that Jatts are the biggest offenders, I see morons all the time on social media with JATT in their bios or whatever, it's cringe. I even see Jatt license plates.

I think that most people just identify Jatt with all Punjabis. (I hear some people with Khatri names calling themselves Jatt).

2 minutes ago, Jassu said:

My friend told me all about that unfortunate side of Jattism and Punjabijiyat as well as all the...beyond admirable Jatts this Paanth has had and has. 

We need to change the Gurudwara systems period. And all work on being casteless and following Rehit. This world devours you too easily without it. 

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked