Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

For real though. We all have to set aside our lineages, and family pride, personal pride to be Sikhs. 

This caste issue is minor compared to the broader race dynamics. 

We need to solve it mentally, and actually for ourselves as a Paanth at this size, with these forces at play, to immunize ourselves to the future and present waxing incursions. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

When it comes to us being rightfully upset at certain things about muslims and brits nobody has anything to say. Of the other groups he defends all but Jatts. That's his issue he's trying to press bro. 

Constantly mentioning Jatts all the time in topics not even related to Jatts is ironically causing resentment. No Sikh lurker (who happens to be a Jatt) will be happy reading their group being attacked all the time if they came here for advice or to read about Gurbani/history. 

The topic title and original post itself is ridiculous, Jatts have done more for the quom than anyone else. If Jatts hadn't unified then Sikhi might not even exist today. It will also be Jatts that will bring the quom forward once a strong leader unifies them again. The Indian government is solely afraid of Jatts abroad who assert a different identity, they aren't afraid of other groups as much. 

And apparently our Rehit pertaining our conduct is something that goes hand in hand with casteism, democracy, demographics and Daswand use. 

I know I act a certain way bro. That's why I don't wear full Saroop yet. You don't need this advertising for you publically yet. 

I am always working on my conduct and one day soon I hope it to be worthy of the Guru's Amrit. 

For those of us who've had Amrit...I know it's hard in Kalyug and some situations require Bir Ras but let's keep our class as much as we can. 

Just now, Jassu said:

Constantly mentioning Jatts all the time in topics not even related to Jatts is ironically causing resentment. No Sikh lurker (who happens to be a Jatt) will be happy reading their group being attacked all the time if they came here for advice or to read about Gurbani/history. 

The topic title and original post itself is ridiculous, Jatts have done more for the quom than anyone else. If Jatts hadn't unified then Sikhi might not even exist today. It will also be Jatts that will bring the quom forward once a strong leader unifies them again. The Indian government is solely afraid of Jatts abroad who assert a different identity, they aren't afraid of other groups as much. 

I agree. It festered into a boil that finally has our attention. Let's lance it and apply the salve. 

2 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Don't try to support Jatt supremacy brenji. We all are equal.

There's a book called...ten crazy...weird..things...ideas .about business that work?

My favorite chapter was "Find some happy people and get them to fight". 

Essentially nice, yes man, culture creates stagnant wasteful business and you need to get otherwise happy people together, and get them to fight about the issues at hand, to have any creative forward moving friction. Then they have to go back to being happy. 

1 minute ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Don't try to support Jatt supremacy brenji. We all are equal.

Apparently some people who claim to be fighting against casteism DON'T think we are all equal. They keep crying that Jatts are unintelligent, Jatts are useless, Jatt women are loose, etc. If someone really thought we were all equal, then why does that someone keep mentioning these things over and over again? 

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked