Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

23andme goes back 500 years and I’m basically 99% Punjabi. harappaWorld goes back thousands of years. There weren’t even any Brits in India until 300 years ago. You’re delusional. You hate Jatts so much you’re creating false tales. You’re obsessed with kinky and disgusting ideas. Creep

2 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Looks like your ancestors have always lived in Punjab

Duh. Dally is too much of an <banned word filter activated> to understand semantics. The ‘European’ DNA he keeps seething about is actually Scythian DNA. It disproves his racial theories. If anything, he’s the one trying to create some weird divide by implying Jatt women are loose and slept with goreh. How can anyone not see what this dangar is doing?

1 hour ago, Jassu said:

Duh. Dally is too much of an <banned word filter activated> to understand semantics. The ‘European’ DNA he keeps seething about is actually Scythian DNA. It disproves his racial theories. If anything, he’s the one trying to create some weird divide by implying Jatt women are loose and slept with goreh. How can anyone not see what this dangar is doing?

He's bitter because he got rejected by one

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Daily has been playing the same anti-Jat broken record for over a decade. You would think they guy would mellow with age but he's just got more and more bitter. Apparently he worked with some Freshies and they did better financially than him and he's put that down to casteism. He's like a black guy who thinks the whole world is against and who's only response to his own failings is that the whole world is conspiring to keep him down. IZ IT COS I IZ TARKHAN!! 

3 hours ago, Jassu said:

23andme goes back 500 years and I’m basically 99% Punjabi. harappaWorld goes back thousands of years. There weren’t even any Brits in India until 300 years ago. You’re delusional. You hate Jatts so much you’re creating false tales. You’re obsessed with kinky and disgusting ideas. Creep

Well that wasn't what you suggested previously. Not obsessed with kinky ideas, just don't like lying bull5hit mfs that try and paint some fairy tale pictures of the past. It's not my culture, don't blame me for showing it to you warts and all. Makes a break from the fantasy 'revisionism' that's a norm now. It wasn't my ancestors doing the 'kinky stuff' (as you call it). Now at least some of you know why Sikhi is better than what you cling onto so desperately. It elevates all of us, or Waheguru knows what weird, backwards, superstitious stuff we'd be up to in droves without it. It straightens some of those things out. 

I keep it real. People can get their identity from bhangra songs all they like. Some of us are intelligent enough to see through simple shyte like that. Not easily fooled. Sharp. Tikkah. 

That all being said, I don't hold any ill will towards you. I feel your situation, and really hope the best for you. I grew up single parent too, so I get some things. Just keep your head up and value yourself. Then you got a better chance of finding someone decent. 

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You fool. There are plenty out there looking for blokes. Even young mixed race relatives end up dating them. I know the world of women must be a big mystery for you, but rejection goes both ways.  

Anyway, help this sister out. Show us how much of a big hearted jut you are, and how much you care for your community. That goes for all you 'proud juts' on here. You can help one of your own out now.  Turn the Moosewala songs down for a bit and do some good with your lives for others, for a change.   

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked