Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

1 minute ago, Jassu said:

Apparently some people who claim to be fighting against casteism DON'T think we are all equal. They keep crying that Jatts are unintelligent, Jatts are useless, Jatt women are loose, etc. If someone really thought we were all equal, then why does that someone keep mentioning these things over and over again? 

If caste actually mattered, would Sant Ji pick a Khatri to be his right-hand man? 

Apparently some people who claim to be fighting against casteism DON'T think we are all equal. They keep crying that Jatts are unintelligent, Jatts are useless, Jatt women are loose, etc. If someone really thought we were all equal, then why does that someone keep mentioning these things over and over again? 

It's a poor way to extend his argument that Jatts embrace Jattism over Sikhi and so it results in those previous behaviors that plague all mankind. 

To be honest the number of us that drink astounded me. Period. That's clearly against Gurmat. 

1 minute ago, Jacfsing2 said:

If caste actually mattered, would Sant Ji pick a Khatri to be his right-hand man? 

That doesn't really have much to do with what I'm saying though. If Dally really was against casteism, he wouldn't be mocking and hating on Jatts in every other topic. He himself is casteist. 

That doesn't really have much to do with what I'm saying though. If Dally really was against casteism, he wouldn't be mocking and hating on Jatts in every other topic. He himself is casteist. 

Because I wasn't brought up with caste every time someone references a caste all I hear is Sikh. 

Please see above post for additional. 

I like Jats for the record. 

Remember when it was black people and nobody said diddly?

Then y'all said they never stick up for us!

Then Rihanna blew the farming protests up on twitter with the help of black athletes. Classic. 

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

Because I wasn't brought up with caste every time someone references a caste all I hear is Sikh. 

Please see above post for additional. 

I like Jats for the record. 

Remember when it was black people and nobody said diddly?

Then y'all said they never stick up for us!

Then Rihanna blew the farming protests up on twitter with the help of black athletes. Classic. 

Are you Punjabi?

4 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Nobody is saying he's like a rightous Sant in all this either. Just that he did bring attention to an issue that needs to be resolved. We should all be purging caste mentality at all times like our other Rog. 

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked