Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

6 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

What beneficial? It's just Ranjeet showing that he views Jatts superior to non-Jatts.

No he hasn't he has pointed out that some characteristics that Jats have which those who feel the constant need to attack them might lack. He was trying to explain why the hatred of Jats exist in those whose ancestors livelihoods and whole existence in the villages relied on Jats. 

7 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

<banned word filter activated>. Sit the <banned word filter activated> down. 

He's already embarrassing you both on his own. 

I only stepped in to try and find a middle ground. 

I suppose everyone has their own perspective but if you think our duggu friend has worsted any of us who rightly called him out on his Jat hatred then I am sorry but you are well and truly deluded. 

6 hours ago, Jassu said:

Apparently some people who claim to be fighting against casteism DON'T think we are all equal. They keep crying that Jatts are unintelligent, Jatts are useless, Jatt women are loose, etc. If someone really thought we were all equal, then why does that someone keep mentioning these things over and over again? 

You've hit the nail on the head and this is something that the mods will need to nip it in the bud when it happens again because it will happen as it has always happened over many years. Even if I posted news of William Shatner going into space, Mr Duggu will bring in his Jat hatred somehow. He eats, sleeps, breathes Jat hatred. It will need counselling and extreme medical intervention to end his Jat hatred. 

6 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And there you fell right on your Jattism though. See?

This is human behaviour, if you constantly attack a group of people solely because of their background, you either get a reaction such as the above which is totally counter productive to what the person attacking the Jats wanted to achieve ( I doubt this is why Daily brings Jats up, he doesn't do it to fight casteism, he does it to mask his own inadequacies) or you get that group accept the constant demonisaation of them for their own background using the excuse that this is just 'anti-casteism' both these reactions do not bode well for the Panth. 

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Been thinking about this since you said it. Is that perhaps a reminder to those present still freeing themselves from the caste mindset, that hey, these are faithful Sikhs. 

And why not refer to then as faithful castes then instead of lower. 

Regardless. As Guru Sahib himself called them Mazhabi so then they are. 

The word itself has been hijacked, it meant Faithful and was a term of respect but over the years this word has just become a synonym for low caste. But Sikhs from that background are actually starting to own that word and turning it back into a term of respect along for the term Ranghareta which was also used by the Guru. 

7 hours ago, S1ngh said:

I always thought that jatts are usually the one who are castiest and envy other communities and hold grudges against others. I always thought they created this whole issues and are the root of our kaums major equality problem. Then having this forum and seeing comments (most recently)... It made me think that all these years i was thinking wrong. 19 pages of discussion on this topic?‍♂️. I think all communities of our kaum are equally responsible for this garbage. Not going into debate or anything but i see some has this soul eating hatred/against others solely based on their last name or community. Pretty sad.

If you are the moderator then you need to pull your finger out.

No-one regardless of what background brings up caste but one poster.

If you can ban Jagsaw, I suggest you do the same to Dally.

He has been playing mischief on this forum for years and you have allowed him to get away with it.

3 hours ago, proactive said:

These people only remember Nindya when a Jat calls out a blatant Jat hater like Mr Duggu, otherwise they love to see him spewing hatred of Jats at every opportunity. 

The so called equality, it's merely different standards of justice. 

I think Moderator himself is of a non Jatt background and now he's suddenly seen the light.

What happened on this forum is the Wokeism transplanted into some Sikhs.

There are forum members that are wokeists guised as Sikhs.

If people want to see what the colonised mind looks like it is these wokeists. 

• The topic was locked