A “Kaur” complaining that “brown” women are not sexualized

1 minute ago, Jassu said:

Yes, why do they always show off black men and promote these half black football players or celebrities or whatever… whenever you see an interracial ad it’s almost always black male x white female. Or Asian female x white male. 

Because black music (which starts off from America) is 'cool' 

2 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

What don't you believe?

Most dark people have light coloured or more Euro looking people as the top stars in their film or modelling industries. Aren't there a lot of Punjabi women in south Indian film industry ?

Its because of the association of lighter skin with powerful people who conquered and subjugated them not because they find it more attractive.

2 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Yes, why do they always show off black men and promote these half black football players or celebrities or whatever… whenever you see an interracial ad it’s almost always black male x white female. Or Asian female x white male. 

We should try not to watch any electronic media !

2 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Its just again the media conditioning pocs to pair up with goras and keep their hegemony on us. They are trying to tell you look you are successful now you can be with goras. Most of these pocs who try to assimilate dont know their gora looking grandkids will be hating people who look like them soon. Knew this gori chick with a native american grandfather hating on people of color.

12 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

yes but the point is that its not only goras fault we are equally as at fault for perpetuating these things but we only blame the goras for it because we want to absolve ourselves of the guilt. Its the same way those women talking about white supremacy usually have gora husbands.

I agree. I think a lot of people are feeble minded. I'm beginning to think this is intrinsic these days. 

Many of our lot bought into so many gora theories for their own identity for example - that's just peanut brained. 

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

Its because of the association of lighter skin with powerful people who conquered and subjugated them not because they find it more attractive.

Honestly I would say most civilisations even without contact with whites tended to prefer lighter skin. 

5 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

All of this is media conditioning. I think people dont understand how deeply the media effects our subconscious brain.

Well I grew up in different time, around lots of newly introduced races. When all poc were mercilessly pilloried in mainstream media. I saw certain Jamaicans kicking bhunds even when outnumbered. Women are naturally attracted to this. Plus lean, cut up bodies. Possibly? 

Black women want black guys generally. They fume when goreaan get them. lol