A “Kaur” complaining that “brown” women are not sexualized

Just now, Jassu said:

I feel very bad for black women. I don’t know why but I feel as the reason why their personalities are so defensive and brash all the time is they are continuously rejected all the time (even mocked by their own men). Everyone always talks about them so negatively!

facts!!!!! No one understands this but almost every group of people have hurt them one way or the other. Men are supposed to be the support for their women and build societies but when your own men do this to you, I can understand how it effects a person. And the fact that most poc have directly or indirectrly have had bad done to them by goras but will hate on black women for no reason but will lick the feet of goras.

2 minutes ago, Jassu said:

I feel very bad for black women. I don’t know why but I feel as the reason why their personalities are so defensive and brash all the time is they are continuously rejected all the time (even mocked by their own men). Everyone always talks about them so negatively!

Some of the strongest women I know are black women. And I know strong, my own moms a tough, headstrong one. I worked in teaching for a short while. What I saw black females do for disadvantaged black boys was eye opening and inspiring. 

3 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

I don't watch youtube. But living around London, it doesn't apply to just 'successful' black males. 

This might be controversial, and i don't intend on revisting the point, but black men often do look 'masculine' so I can see why non-black women can be attracted to them. Not many black women with non-black men, but I think the current generations of those in their 20s-40s, I have noticed an increasing number of white-man with black or mixed women

Black women want black men, many nonblack women want black men. We won't go into certain stereotypes. lol 

9 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Not all of them. I think in the UK, they often had racism growing up. 

I work in social work in SE London. And, sorry to say, but for whatever reason(s), black men in the UK have been known to not stick around for their family/kids or had kids with multiple women.. A lot of these women are single parents. 

Just now, Premi5 said:

Not all of them. I think in the UK, they often had racism growing up. 

And, sorry to say, but for whatever reason(s), black men in the UK have been known to not stick around for their family/kids or had kids with multiple women.. A lot of these women are single parents. 

Yeah black men are really terrible to their own women. Everyone hates on black women but they’ve had it the hardest out of all races, period. It’s not really black women being glorified in the media, it’s black MEN.