A “Kaur” complaining that “brown” women are not sexualized

12 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Not all of them. I think in the UK, they often had racism growing up. 

I work in social work in SE London. And, sorry to say, but for whatever reason(s), black men in the UK have been known to not stick around for their family/kids or had kids with multiple women.. A lot of these women are single parents. 

Go Birmingham, there are apparently a lot of Sikh kids in care because of abusive, useless parents. 

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

I agree. I think a lot of people are feeble minded. I'm beginning to think this is intrinsic these days. 

Many of our lot bought into so many gora theories for their own identity for example - that's just peanut brained. 

Only when i started to learn more about sikhi did i realise all of this.

2 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Honestly I would say most civilisations even without contact with whites tended to prefer lighter skin. 

The lighter skin doesnt mean the white type of skin that white people have. It goes deeper in the fact that evolutionary males of a group are darker than females counterparts and thus a female having lighter skin compared to the general population of her group is seen as neotenous. Lighter skin doesnt mean you literally lack melanin. Its the same way babies are lighter. In indian mythology alot of female characters are described as dark and beautiful. I dont believe this lighter skin bs.

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Well I grew up in different time, around lots of newly introduced races. When all poc were mercilessly pilloried in mainstream media. I saw certain Jamaicans kicking bhunds even when outnumbered. Women are naturally attracted to this. Plus lean, cut up bodies. Possibly? 

Black women want black guys generally. They fume when goreaan get them. lol

The black men chase after the white women usually. They don't have to do much to get them, but I can understand why black women are not happy. 

Rashford

Marcus Rashford 'splits up with girlfriend Lucia Loi' after eight years -  Mirror Online

Stormzy

Stormzy says he wants to marry ex-girlfriend Maya Jama

Michael Jordan

The Last Dance: Michael Jordan's stunning wife and his complex love life |  HELLO!

David Lammy MP

David Lammy: 'People used to ask, Blair or Brown? I would say, no, just  black' | David Lammy | The Guardian

14 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

All of this is media conditioning. I think people dont understand how deeply the media effects our subconscious brain.

I do. There are also elements to the picture that started WAY before social media or the internet came into being though. Young people who've known nothing else might struggle to grasp that?