A “Kaur” complaining that “brown” women are not sexualized

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Thank you. This tells us a lot about how we are treated, respected and perceived. They'll tell us stuff they would never dare say to certain others. 

We will change this. 

So why were you trolling me when I said Punjabi/Sikh parents should be more like Muslim parents? Isn’t someone’s upbringing the MAIN influence in their life and their actions later on? We let off the vibe that we can be easily subverted (look at all these eager-to-please liberal Indian types in the west for example) so of course they’d take us up on our offer. Meanwhile ‘liberal’ types like Ilhan Omar are proposing laws to ban Islamophobia. Aye haye ?

15 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Yes, why do they always show off black men and promote these half black football players or celebrities or whatever… whenever you see an interracial ad it’s almost always black male x white female. Or Asian female x white male. 

The agenda should be obvious to even the most dim-witted of people in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Jassu said:

So why were you trolling me when I said Punjabi/Sikh parents should be more like Muslim parents? Isn’t someone’s upbringing the MAIN influence in their life and their actions later on? We let off the vibe that we can be easily subverted (look at all these eager-to-please liberal Indian types in the west for example) so of course they’d take us up on our offer. Meanwhile ‘liberal’ types like Ilhan Omar are proposing laws to ban Islamophobia. Aye haye ?

Well I saw what they did to keep their girls inline with my own eyes growing up. You'd be the first to start screaming about girls getting slapped about on the street and honour killings.  

They'd be another thousand articles about 'Sikh patriarchy' from our own broads about this! lol  

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Well I saw what they did to keep their girls inline with my own eyes growing up. You'd be the first to start screaming about girls getting slapped about on the street and honour killings.  

They'd be another thousand articles about 'Sikh patriarchy' from our own broads about this! lol  

No one is saying that you should threaten to publicly abuse or honour kill your child. Most Punjabi parents in the west don’t have raise their hands against their child anymore. Punjabi/Sikh parents do not take their children to the gurdwara when their children are very young and they don’t instill the values they should be.