Dead zameer (conscience)

TuhadaDaas

18 minutes ago, Jassu said:

I tried to read it in Gurmukhi.

Yeah but isn’t Sukhshinder Shinda a Sikh? Why is he letting it happen then? All religions are continuously getting attacked all the time btw, there are a lot of weird hijabis doing sexual things or sexualising themselves online. I just don’t really think the video is that much of an issue compared to other shi*t*er videos I’ve seen from our own people. Also the response speaks for itself, it only has 1 million views. He is probably trying really hard but flopping.

What SS is doing is wrong. What the broads in the videos are doing is tacky and cheap, and sends the wrong message to other Sikh sisters, and it does work to try and normalise such behaviour in the community,  which some of the young impressionable girls watching will emulate when older. 

No one comes out of this looking good.  

You need to stop sending mixed messages about it. Don't make statements like you did earlier (which I quoted), and then turn around and downplay this crap. 

This IS NOT Panjabi culture, it's some new 'modren' hybrid thing.  

If any Sikh forum has any point, it would be to condemn this type of stuff and offer an alternative to it. 

23 hours ago, Premi5 said:

I don't agree with some of how @dallysingh101and @GurjantGnostic make their points especially some of their posts directed at you in the Corey Pujols thread, but I've learnt a lot esp from @dallysingh101who has educated me and prob many others on being more streetwise re Pak grooming gangs etc.

Come on bro, I like to think I spread/share some Sikh ithihaasik knowledge too. The grooming thing is some unfortunate rubbish we have to deal with right now, I think the other ithihhasik stuff we discuss is more rewarding.     

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

What SS is doing is wrong. What the broads in the videos are doing is tacky and cheap, and sends the wrong message to other Sikh sisters, and it does work to try and normalise such behaviour in the community,  which some of the young impressionable girls watching will emulate when older. 

No one comes out of this looking good.  

You need to stop sending mixed messages about it. Don't make statements like you did earlier (which I quoted), and then turn around and downplay this crap. 

This IS NOT Panjabi culture, it's some new 'modren' hybrid thing.  

It's their culture bro. Boxed up and imported. The white supremacy, kalyug, assimilation kit. It's not just christianity they got into. 

We're next if they have their way. 

That's what this is. The assimilation, the degredation, of what they fear the most. God by any name especially 1. 

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

It's their culture bro. Boxed up and imported. The white supremacy, kalyug, assimilation kit. It's not just christianity they got into. 

That's what this is. The assimilation, the degredation, of what they fear the most. God by any name especially 1. 

What's weird is that given some of Jassu's previous posts (which I quoted) she seems to be conscious of this, and then she comes out with the above???

4 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I mean the white organizations in the us and uk are clearly that, combined with media culture programming, public miseducation, and the traps of lust addiction greed pride. Then you heap up their second tier agents in india and pakistan bro and they're on all sides. Which they think is them winning. But for my mindset that just means we're smack dab in the middle of where we should be and resilient to encroachments. 

"We have you surrounded."

Looks more like we've got you infiltrated to me.

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

What's weird is that given some of Jassu's previous posts (which I quoted) she seems to be conscious of this, and then she comes out with the above???

That was for muslim women dude and about muslim culture. Sikhs are sluts in their narrative. Raised improperly. Not warned about predators. Jassu just told us that. He just doesn't like his woman folk at all into that. And being non muslim it's not even a crime dude. It's open season. But a muslim girl? Oh no no. Then jassu knows all about Sharam. And Haram. 

9 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

At jassus level he probably thinks it's about islam and pakistan, but the plays they're running come from the white tower jio. And they will always be beta tier, like india, until they truly embrace what it means to be a good hindu or muslim accoding to Guru Nanak Dev Ji. And they'll have to restructure at that point. They're either falling behind or permanently leaving Dharam. 

@dallysingh101