Dead zameer (conscience)

TuhadaDaas

15 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

What's even easier is voluntarily, enthusiastically, converting women into Sikhi. 

‘Converting women into Sikhi’

but nooo when I wrote that I’d like to marry my Dutch (bf) guy if he converted then everyone was like ‘yOu ShOuLdN’t CoNvErT pEoPlE’. literally the same thing I said. ‘Enthusiastically, voluntarily,’ yeah same way with him. I’m not holding a knife at his neck.

4 minutes ago, Jassu said:

‘Converting women into Sikhi’

but nooo when I wrote that I’d like to marry my Dutch (bf) guy if he converted then everyone was like ‘yOu ShOuLdN’t CoNvErT pEoPlE’. literally the same thing I said. ‘Enthusiastically, voluntarily,’ yeah same way with him. I’m not holding a knife at his neck.

Go away. I never said anything like that. You have no sharam showing your fake face again. 

Sorry we don't have to force people like some others. 

Weird af you people admire Islam for certain aspects. Islam is literally just being used as a vessel to infiltrate western society and replace certain… things (or should I say people?) and then when the deed is fully done, it’ll also be subverted and tossed aside to waste. Muslim people are very dumb imo. Barely any scholars and even Arabs look up to that one mental dude from Pakistan, Zakir Naik or whatever.

1 minute ago, Jassu said:

Weird af you people admire Islam for certain aspects. Islam is literally just being used as a vessel to infiltrate western society and replace certain… things (or should I say people?) and then when the deed is fully done, it’ll also be subverted and tossed aside to waste. Muslim people are very dumb imo. Barely any scholars and even Arabs look up to that one mental dude from Pakistan, Zakir Naik or whatever.

Go away bro. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Go away. I never said anything like that. You have no sharam showing your fake face again. 

Whatever dude. You think I’m anti-Sikh just because I think that this video is completely irrelevant and will have/has no major effect on grooming. Look at what our own lot are producing like Jusreign, Brampton Boys, etc they even have half naked Sikh girls sometimes or they just make fun of Sikhi. 

all I see is that some Muslim dude with a good voice is trying to appeal to the Punjabi market (which is dominated by Sikhs). I don’t even LIKE Muslims. But the original post is going overboard. The girl may be a Sikh but she’s not a proper Sikh and she AGREED to be in the video. The producer probably AGREED to hire her and who is the producer? A Sikh. I don’t even blame the fellow. I have no idea why Sukhshinder Shinda would do that if it promotes grooming or whatever (which it really doesn’t but go off). trust me ain’t no Sikh girl thirsting for this short ugly dude.

10 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Whatever dude. You think I’m anti-Sikh just because I think that this video is completely irrelevant and will have/has no major effect on grooming. Look at what our own lot are producing like Jusreign, Brampton Boys, etc they even have half naked Sikh girls sometimes or they just make fun of Sikhi. 

all I see is that some Muslim dude with a good voice is trying to appeal to the Punjabi market (which is dominated by Sikhs). I don’t even LIKE Muslims. But the original post is going overboard. The girl may be a Sikh but she’s not a proper Sikh and she AGREED to be in the video. The producer probably AGREED to hire her and who is the producer? A Sikh. I don’t even blame the fellow. I have no idea why Sukhshinder Shinda would do that if it promotes grooming or whatever (which it really doesn’t but go off). trust me ain’t no Sikh girl thirsting for this short ugly dude.

Bro..the thread is here. Everyone can read it. 

12 hours ago, Suchi said:

Islam is a 100% patriarchal system of control. 

Worse than any criticisms you can make of the caste system. 

The only difference being they won't allow their women to speak, let alone complain. 

And what is the punishment for apostasy again?

Western liberalism has been created deliberately to enfeeble non Muslims to make Islam seem superior. Falsely.

I wonder how much of this strategy is at play today?

I think patriarchy is given a bad rap in contemporary society.

It is blamed for everything.

However, contemporary society has shown is when the authority of the father is taken away society begins to unravel.

In the chaos that prevails a power vacuum emerges and it gets taken over by another masculine power which brings order.

The chaos which tends to be feminine invites the masculine.

It is the fathers, brothers and sons that protect their females. It is the male instinct to protect.

Men individually are quite simple creatures but collectively intuitively understand if there is an enemy in their midst.

Women are far more cunning individually but can be collectively quite naive when there is an enemy in their midst.

What you notice with muslim men is that they portray the worst and best aspects of masculinity.

The intuitively know that it is their role to protect their females but they will simultaneously invade another tribe for their females.

The typical Sikh man intuitively understands this of the muslim man. It's an instinct us Sikh men are born with.

I can go on but I will leave it at that for the meantime.

4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I assumed until relatively recently that a Sikh homeland would fix many of our issues. While I still do feel that long-term we should be aiming for one, the political and cultural realities of the world, in which such a Sikh nation would exist, would be impossible to work with if this hypothetical Sikh nation were to skew more religious than cultural. On the other hand, a Sikh country that is Sikh in name only would be next to useless, and would virtually be a glorified Punjab.

What I've yet to hear from anyone advocating for a Sikh country is a clear statement on its outlook: will it be a theocratic state or one that leans more towards contemporary Punjab? In either case there are inevitable problems on the horizon from a domestic standpoint, but more importantly the global "community" is cancerous for any nation that isn't backed up by the "right" benefactors. In order to gain the support of these players, you have to play by their rules, and from what I've seen of our people in India and the West (both orthodox and non-religious) is their staggering ignorance of issues beyond their own existence and experiences.

In brief, we should agitate for the "Balkanisation" of India into smaller states based on ethnic or cultural lines rather than be happy with this current monolith that its become. That's the most realistic means of getting to a place where we can see the possibility of a Sikh country. This disconnect from reality pushed by certain religious factions who continue to day dream of a Sikh victory achieved on the back of a few Mahendra jeeps and a handful of rocket launchers is foolish. When THIS course of action was viable (when India could've realistically - albeit with considerable effort - been taken down from within), we f****d it up due to appalling strategic failings. Now that India is a global power, there's no chance any such flights of fancies coming to fruition. 

The key is for any such Sikh agitators to shop around the likes of the CIA, MI6, etc., to see if any of them have the appetite to support a Sikh surge for independence. If the brain-dead old uncles who refuse to relinquish control still have lingering hopes for Pakistani assistance, may the first bombs drop on their homes so we can be rid of their outdated and misjudged retardation. That includes the religious preachers who've forced us into bed with Islam, a policy that is now beginning to bear the rotten fruit it was always meant to. It'll be ironic that if we ever stumble upon a situation where a Sikh country is up for grabs, the only thing holding us back would be enough actual "normal" Sikhs to make a go of things, lol.

If I’ve being honest, in an ideal scenario only the Gursikhs who actually fought for Khalistan independence would be in the table making decisions. Honest talk, the people who are in the west living comfy lives and posting on social media are essentially useless to the fight for Khalistan. 

Also, it’s kinda pointless that anyone would be our Allies in the world, as we have nothing to offer in terms of materials, usefulness, or even other groups liking us. 

5 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

If I’ve being honest, in an ideal scenario only the Gursikhs who actually fought for Khalistan independence would be in the table making decisions. Honest talk, the people who are in the west living comfy lives and posting on social media are essentially useless to the fight for Khalistan. 

Also, it’s kinda pointless that anyone would be our Allies in the world, as we have nothing to offer in terms of materials, usefulness, or even other groups liking us. 

Your naievity is staggering.