Dead zameer (conscience)

TuhadaDaas

Kind of off topic but I see a lot of Pakistani Punjabis appreciating a lot of Sikh Punjabi cinema and music and whatnot, they genuinely do feel a connection towards us because of our language and although our culture isn’t exactly the same there are still some elements there that are very similar.

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I'm not gonna break it down for you, you have to get better on your own, but from the go your cards were showing, then each phase of betting you just tipped your hand more. It's too easy to identify non Gurmat mentality and agenda. 

Lol what is non gurmat is everyone being racist/discriminatory towards the singer just because he’s Muslim.

<banned word filter activated> it here's a few freebies brohan solo 

Oh I just happened to mention I use vpns for no reason tee hee.

This foreign dude likes me tee hee. What should I do? Tee hee.

Dm me tee hee.

Watch me race bait tee hee. 

There's nothing wrong with eveything Sikhs are not to do tee hee. 

Let's just circumvent the whole Dharam and Rehit Tee hee. 

Broooooo like come on. That's the problem you trolls and fakes are going to have with Gurmat. It's above where you operate. 

14 minutes ago, Jassu said:

What are the positive aspects of Pakistani culture? Despite not airing their dirty laundry like Sikhs they still have a far worse reputation in the public eye. Who knows what kind of sinister things happen behind closed doors in Pakistani households. I shudder.

Kaur made the distinctions clear. She never said, "Pakistani culture is perfect and heavenly." I also purposefully used the word "ASPECTS." I really cannot make it any clearer than that.

37 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Yeah when you have nothing to add to the argument you resort to personally attacking people. I should make a master thread of all your and Dally’s vile posts (trust me, I have a lot of material) where you have been casteist, racist, and just plain disgusting yet tell OTHER people to be proper Sikhs. Look in the mirror, you’re sick, not Sikh.

Here's one for ya. Look. It's you. The...troll.. bride. Lol 

I knew google images wouldn't let me down. 

Screenshot_20211209-073017_Chrome.jpg.52a8807a60948208b4ef76764f35c36e.jpg

When you skip posts, and don't debate that's a giveaway. You just keep circling back to your job. Another freebie. But catch 22 because if you dodge that and try and debate us Gurmat will own you. So you're just in a hard spot bro. I feel for you. Maybe after long enough the Sikhi will rub off though. I hope that for all our trolls and inflamers. 

Guru Ji saw y'all coming. Either you get to promote Sikhi and keep your cover but not accomplish your work or you get to push your agenda but stand right out. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

<banned word filter activated> it here's a few freebies brohan solo 

Oh I just happened to mention I use vpns for no reason tee hee.

This foreign dude likes me tee hee. What should I do? Tee hee.

Dm me tee hee.

Watch me race bait tee hee. 

There's nothing wrong with eveything Sikhs are not to do tee hee. 

Let's just circumvent the whole Dharam and Rehit Tee hee. 

Broooooo like come on. That's the problem you trolls and fakes are going to have with Gurmat. It's above where you operate. 

Lol you are really obsessed with me, I don’t even talk to the foreign dude anymore even though he keeps creating multiple accounts to talk to me. Why do you keep quoting me in every thread in order to instigate though? I thought this forum was about gleaning more knowledge about Sikhi and using that knowledge to become a better Sikh. I just don’t think it’s very good to point out this video is leading to nefarious elements such as grooming (the woman is not wearing traditional clothes, she has tonnes of makeup on her face, and there is nothing Sikh about her except her Kara which Punjabi Hindus also wear). Just because he’s a Muslim? (it has 1 million views ffs) when there are a MILLION of our own Punjabi videos which are way worse.

Just now, Jassu said:

Lol you are really obsessed with me, I don’t even talk to the foreign dude anymore even though he keeps creating multiple accounts to talk to me. Why do you keep quoting me in every thread in order to instigate though? I thought this forum was about gleaning more knowledge about Sikhi and using that knowledge to become a better Sikh. I just don’t think it’s very good to point out this video is leading to nefarious elements such as grooming (the woman is not wearing traditional clothes, she has tonnes of makeup on her face, and there is nothing Sikh about her except her Kara which Punjabi Hindus also wear). Just because he’s a Muslim? (it has 1 million views ffs) when there are a MILLION of our own Punjabi videos which are way worse.

Repeating language from past dances is another giveaway. Next you say I'm harrassing you, then you leave, then you come back as somebody else. We good?