Panjab marriages and exodus

5aaban

45 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Pakistanis are deffo less materialistic. I was saying this before too that I've noticed they dont mind living with less money. 

I guess Pakistanis aren't exposed to the materialism which the Panjabi entertainment industry promotes every day.
image.png.bfb4513093735dfce0a97f9e0178ea35.png

Just now, 5aaban said:

Good songs barely receive attention these days while these cross 100 million in less than a week (Panjabi singers are notorious for buying fake views and comments) 

I remember when I was young how strict the sikh men around me used to be. Now they accept all types of degeneracy from their kids.

6 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

Dont these people ever feel embarassed by making such nonsense stuff? Lambo car seriously?  And the fact that people enjoy this.... how did this happen?

This is what the average Panjabi youngster is used to now. 

5 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

I remember when I was young how strict the sikh men around me used to be. Now they accept all types of degeneracy from their kids.

I agree.

Panjabi singers have stooped so low that they have foreign women in skimpy clothing dancing on the side while they smoke! All this and no one will bat an eye. 

Still from a contemporary Panjabi music videos

image.png.8d907e2cae3eb60206890ef9d1caa5e5.png

1 hour ago, proudkaur21 said:

Could be. Punjabis are killed in hate crimes in other lesser known parts of canada. This canada being second punjab is only true for a few cities and areas. I guess they dont really know this and think entire canada is Surrey or brampton .

I think there's an element of this for sure.