Panjab marriages and exodus

5aaban

2 hours ago, 5aaban said:

The condition of Pakistan and other parts of India is probably worse than Panjab but they still manage to live there. It's only Panjabi youngsters who don't have any goal in life which doesn't involve a foreign country. I've noticed Panjabis these days are known in India for their love of Canada. 

image.png.96357032af3182d8b2866888646a74fd.png

Have you heard this one from your average desi broad who manages to marry abroad: 

"Menu bus ikh cheez patta see, vee main ick din bahar jauongi!" <with twinkle in their eye>

2 hours ago, 5aaban said:

There are many international students coming from Pakistan too but the craze isn't widespread the same way it is among Panjabis. 

Even Pakistanis in villages seem satisfied with their lives. Panjabi youngsters have lost interest in farms and believe only labourers from other states should be working while they live like kings. The Panjabi entertainment industry has played a significant part in this.

Like it or not, Islam has a significant part to play in these people's approach to life, good AND bad.

2 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

Pakistanis are deffo less materialistic. I was saying this before too that I've noticed they dont mind living with less money. 

1 hour ago, 5aaban said:

I guess Pakistanis aren't exposed to the materialism which the Panjabi entertainment industry promotes every day.
image.png.bfb4513093735dfce0a97f9e0178ea35.png

Not really in the UK. We used to be well ahead of them economically (mainly down to tarkhans opening up the construction industry), but they've surpassed us now I reckon. Lots of business (legal and illegal - especially fried chicken shops).

Do Canadian apneen really dress like that out there? 

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Not really in the UK. We used to be well ahead of them economically (mainly down to tarkhans opening up the construction industry), but they've surpassed us now I reckon. Lots of business (legal and illegal - especially fried chicken shops).

Worse than this lmao.

8 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

So many muslim actors leaving bollywood to follow islam. Never heard sikh actors doing this. 

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Canada is more of a "natural" home for Sikh immigrants, meaning they get over-confident in their surroundings after hearing decades of tales about Canada being another Punjabi outpost. In the UK, these same people need to "behave themselves" to a certain degree, because while I wouldn't argue the UK is more hostile to these people, folk are less inclined to tolerate their boisterous, blustering bull5hit. Maybe things are swinging back the other way in Canada, too? I'd be interested to hear what the long-time settled Canadian Sikhs (not the new arrivals) have to say about their compatriots.

I remember a site in E.London I worked in. There were some young Jazzy B spikey hair types working as labourers/concreters on another firm. One morning the gora bricklaying foreman came in vexed. The pendus were playing some desi tune with some female vocalist loud on their phones in the cafeteria area - first thing in the morning. It sounded screechy and horrendous (as it does to many of our ears). The foreman was fuming about how they were playing that irritating crap first thing, then he did an imitation of the high pitched singing. F**king hilarious. 

What you are saying is true. Another site, many years ago, some typical very proud, fresh off the boat jut oaf was bowling about like he owned the place, then some big jamaican sparky tested him, and he did the usual of being crestfallen and hiding behind snide 'kala bander' comments.

But have you noticed that that fudhu behaviour is common where large number of pendus reside like southall or gravesend. That's why I like E.London.   

3 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Alot of apne will not like hearing this.

Those twats behaving like fudhoos are following modern jut culture - which is promoted via jut music and movies and hides behind the 'Panjabi' name. If they had any grasp of their Sikh heritage to any intelligent depth, they'd be embarrassed to behave like that - but they are indoctrinated to act like that by their own media.