Ukraine-Russia crisis

5aaban

2 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

Mannnn I was seeing their videos on twitter and the men look like real alpha men !!! Not these wannabee types sitting on the couch in west watching Netflix and drinking soda or the ones trying to be gangster selling drugs and acting like they are the <banned word filter activated>. Real men true to their cause and religion. Apne langar Jogay hi reh gaye.

2 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Thats why when you look at those khrakus pics... and think deeply and rationally..was it really worth it? What did we get? 

Sisters in countries where they can get arms training need to step up too. It's all well and good sl@gging off the blokes (fair enough) but you need to do your part in shifting our societal norms by popularising arms training etc. It looks fun too. Why wouldn't anyone want to do it, when it's not even illegal in certain countries. 

I'm with you on how apnay are profiling these days. Our lot are hard work. It isn't like people haven't been making noise about the direction we've been going in for a while. If the community facing up to grooming in the UK is anything to go by, it takes a few decades for the majority numbskulls to 'finally realise' what's been going on.  And to balance things out. You have to say, certain apneean openly behaving like wanton hoes over decades ain't helped our reputation/cause either.  

I think we've got a lot of dumbos about, who are slow to learn, I think a lot of these converted during the colonial period.

If Akaal Purakh has blessed you with some degree of discerning ability, thank them (because not everyone has it or will ever have it - I double learnt this when I was a teacher), and (I guess like we are doing) we have to nudge the masses into understanding. And it's not only the blokes fault, a lot guys turn out like they do because of their mothers influence too. Who like to keep them as well controlled pets rather than letting them grow into free spirited men. Just keeping it real.