Uttar Pradesh is a very low trust society!

shastarSingh

19 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Our gurudwaras are being used by people to hoard money for themselves. The sangat should be the decider of what happens to  the funds. Who gave these people the right to decide what the funds should be used on? They literally think they own the panths money at this point and that they can do with it as they please. I honestly think we should stop donating to gurudwaras and start a platform where people can donate money to various causes so we know exactly what the money is being used for. Also I think we should stop langar at gurudwaras. Literally 99% people go to gurudwaras to eat pizza samosas for free. This needs to be stopped.

Such a platform already exists. There are so many projects at the moment that anyone who wants to donate can do so to any project which they want to help.

Home Page - DasvandhNetwork (dvnetwork.org)

5 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

We are just a free food community at this point. Still most of the world hates you no matter how nice you try to be. Muslims get multiple times more converts even after not doing much maybe realize that giving free food wont really attract people. You have to attract converts by explaining them the philosophy of sikhi. Charities give free food all the time. Sikhi has just become a charity religion at this point. 

It's so funny. Imagine someone trying to explain the finer points of Sikh teachings to someone greedily eyeing a karshi-full of sabji that's about to fall into the kana of their steel tray. ?

2 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Around 22000 acres of agricultural land is on the name of Guru Granth Sahib ji in punjab.

Sgpc Wale spend some part of the agricultural income from that land on their families.

Some land has also been sold by SGPC to private players.

It is said that makkarr also sold some Gurdwara Land.

Wow how despicable and greedy these people are. How can we kick these people out just like we did 100 years ago?

4 hours ago, AsilentUser said:

Yeah, I also came to this conclusion some times. Sometimes I also think of not donating to gurdwara and most of the sangat only appear during gurparab and I don't think they would come much if there wasn't any langar.

Whereas Sikhs who is going to gurdwara are not even paying attention to learning spritual part of sikhi and Gyani ji also seems not interested much while performing paath. 

Other religions especially abrahmic ones put more effort in distributing and spreading knowledge about spritual side of bible,Quran and they explain in such a way that it convinces huge audience. That's why missionary are getting more follower in Punjab and Sikhs neither understand their own religion and they don't even propagate it to others .

Sikhs have become just a bunch of idealistic clown.

Yup sikhs seem to live in some la la land from the past. They seem to not care about what is going on in the present. Most of these people literally going to gurudwaras for free food. I think langar needs to be stopped.

why does this guy think he is some sort of saviour of the world? I think he is not a good person. He is doing all of this for PR. Stop donating to this guy.