Racism in the USA

Premi5

I don't follow anything on insta and I'm not sure nick cannon is a good example, and he probably should be prepared to get clowned on all sides, and he should probably learn more about Sikhi before publicly trying to represent it. Odd how that doesn't bother you. I recommend talking to an actual black people in person. Don't worry the don't bite. They're quick to smell fear and judgement though. So check yourself. 

4fe103d3-785d-4297-9a68-4a81c5d0f2fe.9865fff5dafca0a8ab774d344441f2a2.thumb.jpeg.db37e287b9eabd62006d69aba3f952a7.jpeg

1 hour ago, proudkaur21 said:

Read the comments of nick cannons page when he would wear turban and also made his little son wear a turban. When it comes to sikhs everyone can say anything since we literally have no support and i never said white men dont attack turbaned sikh men.

Remind me was it nick cannon or a black woman that brought the world's attention to the farmer's protests?

4 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

Exactly reason being apparently we hate dark skinned people. I mean yeah sikhs deffo made black people slaves and destroyed and looted their entire continent. They get the most flack from whites and arabs and still lick their feet. Also I'm not trying to be mean but most groups in history have suffered horrible things including whites but according to them only black people are the biggest victims in the world and rest of us all live happy lives and therefore blacks cannot be racist even if they do bad things to us. Even if indians hate them how many indians do you see attacking black people in the west?

I mean in the same comment where you focus in on it being a black guy, is it?, and admit indians hate black people. Finally. Thank you. This post speaks for itself, I wish I could say my work here is done but it's not. Leave all the casteism and racism behind or leave Sikhi. Because the Paanth is going to get diverse, regardless of what a <banned word filter activated> job of Parchar and cultivating relationships y'all do. 

Do we know who the bully is yet?

3 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

I dont want solidarity with any group at this point. I just want all sikhs to unite 

Yes, you end up making compromises to keep an "ally" placated, which is almost never reciprocated when the chapal is on the other foot. As Mohammed Ali said, "Stick to your own." He had the right idea.

7 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yes, you end up making compromises to keep an "ally" placated, which is almost never reciprocated when the chapal is on the other foot. As Mohammed Ali said, "Stick to your own." He had the right idea.

Okay have no allies. Lol. Don't <banned word filter activated> about it though. His motivations were different, he was speaking about not assimilating and desegregating bro. Not relying on white people for a solution. 

Parchar and proper holding and handling of ones self. There are no problems. We're sleeping on recruiting heavily from the black and brown population. Even the ones that pass, know who you are and like you afterwards.  

I've lived in bad neighborhoods. Had bullet holes in my stuff. Learned to hit the deck and keep talking during gun fights, where it's a routine. I was able to be on good terms with everybody, have respect, be known as someone who always had a bit of food or help ready, and became labeled untouchable or off limits. I was welcome in everyone's houses. This is while I was in the air force. That wasn't working for me trust wise.  Once people knew me my property was never safer. It wasn't for free. It was because I helped people, respected everyone, treated them with love and was ready to get down on the white supremacists with a few other dudes in the neighborhood. 

If only there was like ...a way.a path.....dedicated to doing things like that. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yup we know how much having alliances has worked our for us. It's best we unite ourselves rather than comprising ourselves to keep alliances with others. I dont want anyone's support. 

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

Yup we know how much having alliances has worked our for us. It's best we unite ourselves rather than comprising ourselves to keep alliances with others. I dont want anyone's support. 

Don't cry when you don't get it. Last time everyone here was crying that black people don't help Rihanna blew up twitter for the farmers. Perfect timing. So now that you're isolated and admittedly racist, good luck with all the casteism and agendas in the Paanth. That allies you know, wouldn't help in rectifying or anything.  And when the world closes in on you don't boo hoo when it's only me coming to aid you. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I mean in the same comment where you focus in on it being a black guy, is it?, and admit indians hate black people. Finally. Thank you. This post speaks for itself, I wish I could say my work here is done but it's not. Leave all the casteism and racism behind or leave Sikhi. Because the Paanth is going to get diverse, regardless of what a <banned word filter activated> job of Parchar and cultivating relationships y'all do. 

Do we know who the bully is yet?

First of all I said lets suppose Indians hate all black people not that they actually do. Secondly I dont know why everyone here is getting worked up lol? And what racism? I just pointed out that most groups are not our allies and gave examples because some of you all think that we need to have alliances with other suppressed groups. We dont need any alliances.

• The title was changed to Racism in the USA
  • The topic was locked