ISIS sl@g

3 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

Lmaooo what a train wreck. 

I watched her video interview a few years ago, apparently she claimed that when she was younger she was in an abusive relationship with a 'Khalistani' Sikh who used to openly tell her that he was only having 'using' her to take revenge on what Muslims did to his people in history! I always thought that didn't ring quite true but then these types can make up any type of BS in order to create a backstory to gain sympathy from the niave westerners. 

9 minutes ago, proactive said:

I watched her video interview a few years ago, apparently she claimed that when she was younger she was in an abusive relationship with a 'Khalistani' Sikh who used to openly tell her that he was only having 'using' her to take revenge on what Muslims did to his people in history! I always thought that didn't ring quite true but then these types can make up any type of BS in order to create a backstory to gain sympathy from the niave westerners. 

Narcicissts smear their victims. Usually using lies, that blame the victim for the narcs behavior. They project. They revise history, gaslight, and compartmentalize. The truth is what their instincts say is true moment to moment to maintain their sense of control and persuit of the prime aims. 

Khalistani was an empathic victim that dared speak the truth about muslim attrocities against Sikhs historically. He was uppety, spoke the truth, most likely this one was one his many "offenses" where he questioned her control, that ultimately lead to him being smeared and discarded. 

And if he was a super empath, aka an empath that is themselves formidable enough to fight back? She's smearing and clearing his <banned word filter activated> for sure. How dare he?