Muslims

Big_Tera

15 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

If you dive into islamic forums, i've seen they dont shower, hairy, believe in reincarnation etc idol worshipers the usual you prob heard if you went to school with them Pakistani dominated areas

If you read about islam they have the most ridiculous fairy tales beliefs, one being mohammed flew on a donkey from mecca to Jerusalem split the moon into 2 went to heaven is just 1 of dozens  ..yet they manage to keep those at bay and show the alpha side

We one the other hand keep with 'all religions are equal' human race as one etc and langars...what do you expect...hence i've seen converts into Sikhi who are lgbtq vegans so on 

Yeah, I know exactly what's going on and what gets said. They do turn a lot of people against us subtly (and not so subtly). I don't want to repeat some of the stuff I've heard, often from third parties. 

What we have to do is (indirectly) demonstrate that all their own propaganda is just that - lies. 

14 hours ago, SinghPunjabSingh said:

1. I disagree. Imho that is the new age propaganda being fed to the Qaum in order to create 13,000 Mosques in each and every Pind in Punjab. What we as Sikhs need to do is ensure only one Gurdwara per Pind to prevent Pakistan from achieving it's dream of 13million Muslims in east Punjab in the future.

2. The population of Muslims in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh is around 600million plus. The population of Sikhs is around 20million plus in those three aforementioned countries. What that means is if 25% of the Sikh population were killed tomorrow that would be 5 million Sikh deaths.

Let's take your argument at face value that an equal number of Muslims were killed ... ie for argument's sake a hypothetical 5million. 5 million out of 600 million equates to 0.8% of the Muslim population in the sub-continent. Meaning that Sikh fatalities on a per capita basis exceeded Muslim lossed by a factor of 30 times! Thirty times!

Just to ram this point home. Russia invades Ukraine and has approximately let's say a 3 times larger population. Both sides suffer an equal number of casualties. What that would then mean is that Ukrainian losses are 3 times than Russian ones in per capita terms.

Furthermore are you aware that Jinnah and his Muslim Jatt intended to annexe all of present day Punjab (and Haryana) all the way up to Delhi (just like they annexed the part of Kashmir known as Pakistani-occupied Kashmir part of which is famous for it's Punjabi-speaking Mirpuri Jatt population that is quite numerous in the UK).

The Muslim Jatts, Muslim Rajputs (Ranghars), Muslim Brahmins (Butt's like Iqbal) etc knew they had a 4 to 1 numerical advantage in Punjab over Sikhs and that Sikhs were less numerous than Muslims even in Majha and Doaba (and indeed Sikhs were even a minority in Malwa in 1947).

They perceived Sikhs to have gone soft over time. Their thinking (somewhat like Putin's) was that Hindu's were cowards and that one in seven of the population that were Sikh could not prevent the annexation of the entire Punjab into Pakistan (including the Lal Qila of Delhi into this enlarged vision of Pakistan).

The Sikhs realised this existential threat upon attacks from various Muslim Jatt, Muslim Rajput (Rangarh), Muslim Saini (Arain), Muslim Gujjar etc villages in present day east Punjab during 1947.

In other words though it has become fashionable to parrot that Sikhs are just as bad the reality is that Sikhs were facing complete annihilation and Genocide if east Punjab had been successfully annexed into Pakistan (the way that Mirpur District was annexed into Pakistan by Jinnah).

Even so, despite seeing off the existential threat that Sikhs faced in 1947 (as Kyiv seems to have done at this point in time) the Sikh Panth still ended up with 30 times the number of casualties as the Muslims on a per capita basis during the 1947 Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs. 

1. Where is your evidence that 90% of the entire Sikh population (depending on how you define "Sikh") was wiped out in the Vadda Ghallugarra?

2. Why are you bringing numbers that are i) from the modern day and ii) comprise the entire Muslim population in South Asia? The relevant numbers are the population of Sikhs and Muslims in the British Punjab Province and the Punjabi Princely States in 1947.

9 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

The relevant numbers are the population of Sikhs and Muslims in the British Punjab Province and the Punjabi Princely States in 1947.

Ok if you want to restrict the breakdown to that, then Sikh fatalities on a per capita basis exceeded Punjabi Muslims by SIX times! 

Sikhs suffered SIX times as many losses in per capita terms compared to Punjabi Muslims and THIRTY times as many losses compared to Muslims in the sub-continent.

What's ridiculous is that despite the existential threat faced by Sikhs - complete Genocide at the hands of Muslims if the 14% minority Sikh population had not resisted east Punjab being annexed by Pakistan in 1947 Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs in the same way that Mirpur District and Gilgit-Baltistan were annexed by Pakistan. Sikhs are always wrongly blamed as the main "bad guys" by these pathetic racist British Empire and racist Muslim academics despite our community being annihilated the most!

On 4/21/2022 at 5:34 AM, Kau89r8 said:

i know plenty of young pretty European girls who came to college one day wearing dresses, approached by dawah boys and next day they come in full hijab and embraced islam

Seem plenty on social media converts..

Whatever you feel about their ways on how they spread islam, they're doing something right..

We wont be getting that from being known as 'free food community' and langars 

@proudkaur21

I have seen older white women also convert for their younger Arab lover. It’s disgusting and frankly gross. 

It may be hard to digest but a large percentage of the western world is unironically craving religion or a belief system as they witness their societies fall more into the hopeless void of materialism and degen behaviour. The problem is that a large number of them are being drawn to Islam.

1 hour ago, proudkaur21 said:

I have not seen this in Canada at all. 

Also are muslims pious and not degenerates? Have you seen how degenerate these Arab sheiks are? 

Bro just watch 90 day fiancé. You will see fat white women getting scammed and converted by Muslim men. lmao