Jump to content

Current State of India


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Would you welcome being blown up by one of them?

 

 

 

why do you misinterpret everything? The point is they will come for the likes of us too. You are making the same mistake of " oh they are going after them so I am safe for sure".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

why do you misinterpret everything? The point is they will come for the likes of us too. You are making the same mistake of " oh they are going after them so I am safe for sure".

I'm poking holes in your woolly logic because people tend not to get challenged in echo chambers. Once you're forced to leave your echo chamber and take your poorly constructed arguments into reality, someone with half a brain will make you, your arguments, and the movement look foolish.

You're making a similar mistake. "India's going after Muslims like they went after us, so I'm going to support these Jihadis." Fair enough... until that Jihadi sits down next to you, a loved one, etc, on a bus with a bomb strapped to him. What you going to do, then? Your support has enabled that behaviour.

It's that same Sikh bull5hit tatti about "the enemy of my enemy being my friend" that is seeing Muslims encroaching Sikh villages in India. Where's that going to get us in 25+ years? People like you are going for a scorched earth policy not realising that scorched earth will also consume YOU.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2022 at 4:56 AM, Kau89r8 said:
 

If only someone had told these people that the gender of the child was determined by the father....

 

Genuinely hate these lowlife people and I wish they burn in hell

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm poking holes in your woolly logic because people tend not to get challenged in echo chambers. Once you're forced to leave your echo chamber and take your poorly constructed arguments into reality, someone with half a brain will make you, your arguments, and the movement look foolish.

You're making a similar mistake. "India's going after Muslims like they went after us, so I'm going to support these Jihadis." Fair enough... until that Jihadi sits down next to you, a loved one, etc, on a bus with a bomb strapped to him. What you going to do, then? Your support has enabled that behaviour.

It's that same Sikh bull5hit tatti about "the enemy of my enemy being my friend" that is seeing Muslims encroaching Sikh villages in India. Where's that going to get us in 25+ years? People like you are going for a scorched earth policy not realising that scorched earth will also consume YOU.

i did not support Muslims at all .....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

i did not support Muslims at all .....

You got triggered when I criticised Simranjit Singh's conciliatory post about them! How is that not supporting them? Sikhs like you tend to draw these false equivalences between our struggle with the Indian state, and Muslim agitation against the same opponents. The only valid constant in both instances is the opposition. 

When we "support" Muslims in their endeavours against India it's like a boar supporting a tiger in the tiger's battle against a rhino; the tiger doesn't need or give a f**k whether he has the boar's support or not.

When Muslims "support" Sikhs in our conflicts against India, it's like the tiger nudging the boar to fight the rhino knowing the boar's going to get destroyed by the rhino BUT the boar might get a few lucky shots in, and this makes the tiger feel a little better, because he wants to see the rhino in pain. Nevertheless, it's all entertainment for the tiger, because he's a tiger, and nothing will affect him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

You got triggered when I criticised Simranjit Singh's conciliatory post about them! How is that not supporting them? Sikhs like you tend to draw these false equivalences between our struggle with the Indian state, and Muslim agitation against the same opponents. The only valid constant in both instances is the opposition. 

When we "support" Muslims in their endeavours against India it's like a boar supporting a tiger in the tiger's battle against a rhino; the tiger doesn't need or give a f**k whether he has the boar's support or not.

When Muslims "support" Sikhs in our conflicts against India, it's like the tiger nudging the boar to fight the rhino knowing the boar's going to get destroyed by the rhino BUT the boar might get a few lucky shots in, and this makes the tiger feel a little better, because he wants to see the rhino in pain. Nevertheless, it's all entertainment for the tiger, because he's a tiger, and nothing will affect him.

 

You underestimate the role this "tactic" played in islam's development and growth - right from its infancy, up to today.

Helped it grow from a ragtag bunch of a few of muhammed's slaves, right up to the 200 crore ijjar that it is now. 

Not bad at all (when correctly employed).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, jashb said:

 

You underestimate the role this "tactic" played in islam's development and growth - right from its infancy, up to today.

Helped it grow from a ragtag bunch of a few of muhammed's slaves, right up to the 200 crore ijjar that it is now. 

Not bad at all (when correctly employed).

Exactly. But shouldn't we be smart enough to realise when they're using it on us? Why do we play into their hands? A demographic of our size and reach should have eyes and ears everywhere; be aware of ALL enemies not just the one standing in front of us. Sikhs have this fatal blind spot whereby unless someone is directly seen to be working against us we don't identify them. If an enemy (Muslims) is flattering us and pretending to be an ally while working behind our backs to put the squeeze on us 20, 40 years down the line, we're oblivious to it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use