Islam has become Redpilled in the West...Everyone is converting to Islam

Kau89r8

20 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Let's not beat around the bush, the majority of jutts are stanis.  

I phrased it that way to avoid somebody pulling up population statistics saying 49.999995% of Jatts are Muslim, 25.01% are Sikh and 24.99% are Hindu. But yeah, a great number of Jatts are Muslim at this time.

past: the Greeks doubted the Mycaenans could’ve lifted the giant stones used in their buildings present: people doubt Jassa Singh Ahluwalia could eat a goat a day future: people will doubt I drank a gallon of milk a day, ate 5 pronthay on saturdays, and repped 225 lbs
Guru Kalgidhar Di Fauj

@kalgidhardifauj
The great Sardaar Jassa Singh Aluwhalia, Jathedaar of Budda Dal. His daily diet would consist of 1 ser of Ghee and 4 ser of Suger for breakfast. He would also consume a whole goat, daily. - Jassa Singh Binod Granth written by Ram Sukh Rao

I don't want to get into a debate on meat and I'm not promoting eating meat, but I do want to say we're not the equal of the old-time Singhs. (And this is not due to eating meat vs veg. I mean, how many men do you know who would be the equal of Jassa Singh Aluwhalia even if they do eat meat?)

This is a great reminder to build our bodies.

17 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

@BhForce read the qts to this

I didn't understand.

I also didn't quite understand what Razib Khan was suggesting. I had never heard of him before. 

Is he trying to suggest that Sikhs are violent and they also "get away with it" and so therefore if someone else wants to do something violent, they should just don a turban?

If so, he should look in the mirror. He's of the community that carries signs saying "Behead those who say Islam is violent", LOL.

I'm guessing this is why Bhagat Namdev ji calls Muslims blind in one eye:

ਹਿੰਦੂ ਅੰਨ੍ਹਾ ਤੁਰਕੂ ਕਾਣਾ ॥
The Hindu is blind and the Muslim is one-eyed.

ਦੁਹਾਂ ਤੇ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਸਿਆਣਾ ॥
The Giani is the wiser of the two. p874

(By the way, Manmohan Singh translated "giani" as "the Lord Divine", I suppose to not upset the Hindus and Muslims.)

The arrogance and overconfidence of these suls is something else. I was in Leicester Square yesterday, they had a stall blasting out their prayers and handing out qurans. 

This is a tourist packed location in Central London, not some sul ghetto. 

They like to test the waters, prod, prod and the inevitably they get a violent reaction. It's the same the world over. 

Controversial view:

Where there are several sisters in one family, you could have one guy marrying at least two of the sisters. I can guarantee the girls family might be up for that.

However, the boys mother may not be too happy with that as it would create a power struggle with daughter-in-laws coming from the same family.

• 1 month later...

I'm very worried about my 3 year old son.

I live in Langley, Slough a nice place generally. In the last 5 years more suls have moved into the area. They are pumping out their usual 3-4 kids and due to that we may not fall into the catchment area for one of the best primary schools in the area. The school have literally told us that higher birth rates is the reason. 10 years ago there was no issue. 

But then I'm thinking I don't want my son going to such a school if that's what the demographics are going to be, I don't want him to experience the sul menace I did.

The school will likely drop in standards as well with more of them. 

Each time I take him to the local park it's mostly full of sullees with their hordes of kids. I have no idea how they afford to live in this area with one person's salary and that many kids. Every house being sold here is usually to them or South Indian IT workers (who I don't mind). I think most apne my age have left or are leaving the area, it's just their parents left. Slough High Street is a dump full of halal eateries. 

There are some very good grammar schools here, that is the only thing that might keep me here and my widowed father lives very close. 

These guys just follow us everywhere and we're always running away from them.

What to do? Sell up? I'm thinking maybe go towards Osterley/Isleworth where we outnumber them. 

40 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

I'm very worried about my 3 year old son.

I live in Langley, Slough a nice place generally. In the last 5 years more suls have moved into the area. They are pumping out their usual 3-4 kids and due to that we may not fall into the catchment area for one of the best primary schools in the area. The school have literally told us that higher birth rates is the reason. 10 years ago there was no issue. 

But then I'm thinking I don't want my son going to such a school if that's what the demographics are going to be, I don't want him to experience the sul menace I did.

The school will likely drop in standards as well with more of them. 

Each time I take him to the local park it's mostly full of sullees with their hordes of kids. I have no idea how they afford to live in this area with one person's salary and that many kids. Every house being sold here is usually to them or South Indian IT workers (who I don't mind). I think most apne my age have left or are leaving the area, it's just their parents left. Slough High Street is a dump full of halal eateries. 

There are some very good grammar schools here, that is the only thing that might keep me here and my widowed father lives very close. 

These guys just follow us everywhere and we're always running away from them.

What to do? Sell up? I'm thinking maybe go towards Osterley/Isleworth where we outnumber them. 

Have a contingency plan and put a strategy in place with what you have said  in mind.

Maybe look to put your kid into a primary school maybe in an area outside of your local area as an option.

The Slough Sikh Community is moving into South Bucks area. Like we mentioned before, there is a typically a 30 year cycle where a Sikh stronghold starts to change.

The Grammar School system  in Slough has become increasingly competitive and like you mentioned with those South Indian IT types in Langley will begin to hog up those grammar school places.

48 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Have a contingency plan and put a strategy in place with what you have said  in mind.

Maybe look to put your kid into a primary school maybe in an area outside of your local area as an option.

The Slough Sikh Community is moving into South Bucks area. Like we mentioned before, there is a typically a 30 year cycle where a Sikh stronghold starts to change.

The Grammar School system  in Slough has become increasingly competitive and like you mentioned with those South Indian IT types in Langley will begin to hog up those grammar school places.

Yes that's a good idea, I will also see if it's possible to visit some of these schools for open days to check out the demographics. 

Those IT types really force acedemia on their kids to the detriment of their all round development.

I'll also check out some other areas to potentially move to.

It sucks because I just bought this house 3 years ago and put a lot of time, effort and money into doing it up thinking I would live here for at least 20 years if not my whole life. 

19 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Yes that's a good idea, I will also see if it's possible to visit some of these schools for open days to check out the demographics. 

Those IT types really force acedemia on their kids to the detriment of their all round development.

I'll also check out some other areas to potentially move to.

It sucks because I just bought this house 3 years ago and put a lot of time, effort and money into doing it up thinking I would live here for at least 20 years if not my whole life. 

Well I guess one way to think about it is with your son being 3. You got a 7 year window for him to go Grammar School with 11 plus. That will give you 10 years in the area.

You could send him to an outside primary school like a lot of Slough Sikhs do. If he gets into Grammar School then he has another 7 years on top of that, it will make it 17 years in the area.

If he does not get into Grammar School, then the schooling gets tricky.

11 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Well I guess one way to think about it is with your son being 3. You got a 7 year window for him to go Grammar School with 11 plus. That will give you 10 years in the area.

You could send him to an outside primary school like a lot of Slough Sikhs do. If he gets into Grammar School then he has another 7 years on top of that, it will make it 17 years in the area.

If he does not get into Grammar School, then the schooling gets tricky.

The outside Slough primary schools might be an option, I will see how the demographics develop in this area in the next few years. I wouldn't want to carry on living here if more and more of them move in. 

Where do you live if you don't mind me asking.