i feel very lonely..

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Although I do not know you personally bhaji, I will write some things that help me :wub:

jw qU myrY vil hY qw ikAw muhCMdw ]

jaa thoo maerai val hai thaa kiaa muhashha(n)dhaa ||

When You are on my side, Lord, what do I need to worry about?

I will post some stuff I suggest you shuld check out bhaji :@

A post by Manvir Singh Khalsa

These Audio recordings of English talks are extremely good!

As Pheena jee wrote, use this lonliness to reflect, and feel peaceful from within. Some times we need some time to reflect, and think and simply be peaceful. Use that time.

My recommendation is, listen to some really soothing Kirtan. I used to feel the same for a while, but suddenly after/while listening to the soothing and peaceful Kirtan, You don't feel that you're alone any more. I used to go for a walk and listen to some really calm Kirtan, and you would suddenly realise that Akal is around you, everywhere. Remember that, Akal Is all around you. Akal is within You. Akal is you d_oh.gif

Do listen to some peaceful and soothing kirtan, while out on a walk, when you feel lonely at home. See what works for you.

Stay in Chardikalaaa!

Guru Ang Sang!

Remember, your Sangat is eternally with you!

Huggies from a brother, far away, yet very near! d_oh.gif

Vaheguru JI Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji ki fateh

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i know what you mean Jaspaul Singh ji... we must have been all there at one point in our lives and our search for our guru.

When i entered sikhi and lost my family, friends and community, i felt very lonely at times, at several points nearing despression. But i remembered that when i have guru ji and the writtings ofthe guru's - i'm never alone. Even so, i have started to make a few friends along the way.

So seva, read SGGS and listen to kirtan to get your mind off these stuff if can.

-bb

Expressing how you feel makes you a man and not hiding them or refusing to accept them. We are all too grown up to sit here and act cool, that was back in the days, you my friend must still be 15 so I get where u coming from.

To the singh whos talking about crying and being alone.. stop being such a... how do i put this nicely.. stop being a <admin-cut>. No offence but you really sound like one, its alright if girls cry  but comon man stop being <admin-cut>. When did it become so normal to even say things like that. I know if I said anything to my friends  they would first laugh, than kick my <admin-profanity filter activated>, than laugh some more.

Now you all can bash me.

Wjkk wJKf

161308[/snapback]

... u aughta take "Singh" outta ur name... 'cause that was not a comment a Singh would be makin... relax urself...

To the singh whos talking about crying and being alone.. stop being such a... how do i put this nicely.. stop being a <admin-cut>. No offence but you really sound like one, its alright if girls cry  but comon man stop being <admin-cut>. When did it become so normal to even say things like that. I know if I said anything to my friends  they would first laugh, than kick my <admin-profanity filter activated>, than laugh some more.

Now you all can bash me.

Wjkk wJKf

161308[/snapback]

*sigh* Forum noobs... please go an post useless posts on another forum.

Iff u feel down, this is what i do, take a couple of mates with u, nd start singing nursery rhymes at nite time, like about 10 ish or 12 ish, ill gurantee sum1 will either scream or sware, denn u just shoutt bacc, den eventualli u will gte called a paki or sumut, den juss call dema  council or a honkey.

I was singin O Mac Donald

Its funi cus last time i dun dat was 2 days ago, nd dis gyall srted to shout at me,  so i screamed, lol she called me a turban head nd a rag hed, lol we cussed her down soo muchh, ano it rong but, we neva get in to fites. buh we got cussed dwn dis one time, no.gif we got told to go bac to our country i didnt kno wa to say. so i sed im sori nd burst out laughin. Its a laugh try this out b4 gettim married?

BTWww are u a teenager or a grown adult?

104827[/snapback]

LOL.gif

i miss kumi too!!! hug.gif

wjkk wjkf

Sorry didnt mean to bash anyone. But just trying to get the point across that Singhs are getting soft these days. You think you would hear Hari Singh Nalwa cry and complain about being alone? Akali Phoola Singh? Im sure if they seen a singh crying over something that stupid they would be alot more harsh than I was.