Gurujee Saved Me

Mehtab Singh

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's crazy man..... Mehtab Singh, I think you guys need to manage to get out of that country and come to us (US, not 'us' lol... jk).

so that means they are forcing their religious law even upon those people who do not belong to their religions, how would they react when Christian countries force their laws upon them? they'll freak out and start tripping.

Are general muslims living in your country happy with these laws, or they have no choice?

Islam if followed the right way is not all that bad. I mean Guru Nanak Ji would join prayers with muslims and hindu's in the name of God... so praise of God can only be a gud thing.

But when laws are taken out of context and applied to persecute or discriminate those who do not follow Islam then it becomes an unholy practising of faith. And must be challenged...

Take the month of ramadan, its nice to see muslims acting all pious for approx 30days of the year but after it they continue commit evil deeds and await for ramadan again to "awash their sins away" and so the cycle continues, which is kind of pathetic and hypocritical as they can't even respect the religious rights of others to praise/worship God in their own way.

Are general muslims living in your country happy with these laws, or they have no choice?

124547[/snapback]

Depends on how rigid you are. Most Muslims I spoke to however do agree with what everyone has said here, that rules shouldn't be forced on non-Muslims and they should be allowed to eat/drink freely. They find it hard to believe that non-Muslims are actually punished if caught eating/drinking.

complete mistakes but i been offering food to muslims as i munch around college=and its cos i forget =and i dont even want to think of what the punishment is in that place for trying to 'tempt' ppl to break their fast. ohmy.gif

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Waheguru ji is great... he really saved u and people members... dont say that u ar this and that and can do anything.... sometimes u have to follow alot of rules in some countries where sikhism is not that popular and especially in middle east where punishments are still of old ages like public exection, beheading etc etc... so its really a good news that guruji had his hand on u....

Islam if followed the right way is not all that bad. I mean Guru Nanak Ji would join prayers with muslims and hindu's in the name of God... so praise of God can only be a gud thing.

But when laws are taken out of context and applied to persecute or discriminate those who do not follow Islam then it becomes an unholy practising of faith. And must be challenged...

Take the month of ramadan, its nice to see muslims acting all pious for approx 30days of the year but after it they continue commit evil deeds and await for ramadan again to "awash their sins away" and so the cycle continues, which is kind of pathetic and hypocritical as they can't even respect the religious rights of others to praise/worship God in their own way.

124602[/snapback]

dear veerji... lets dont talk of any religion and how they improvised their rules... first letrs see inside... how good sikh we are... are we gursikh???? follwofing a religionand saying gurbani verses wont make us asikh... so remember kabir ji's salok and we shouldnot criticize any religion this is now everywhere... even in our religion also...people has made alot of rules which are not there in our religion...