Disrespect Of Guru Jee - Royal Lancaster Hall

msjskb

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Tav Parsad Singh - I just think by calling on the live programme will put him on the spot and he will be embarassed and will need to justify his actions violating the Akal Takht Hukamnama - There will be no justification.

125322[/snapback]

Agreed, it's much better to put him on the spot on air. I've never watched his show but just checked the listings and his programme is on at 7pm UK time. I phoned up vectone punjab 0207 517 4322 and they said the programme is like a Shabad request programme :) @ and after he says Rehraas he take requests. I didn't mention anything about the protests because we don't want them to stop the phone calls being put through to him if they think people are going to ring and put him on the spot. If you phone in on 0909 127 7777 it's 50p a minute and you're put through to the producer who then puts you through to him. Best to ring just as he is about to finish a request.

If you really want to stop him doing beadbi of Guruji then best is put him on the spot on his programme and then get maximum amount of ppl to phone and email vectonepunjab and tell them that they do not watch the programme because of this guy's anti-Gurmat activities. The channel lives off the advertising and they need maximum viewers otherwise they cannot charge good rates for advertising. They'll eventually get rid of him.

Is anyone ringing Vectone Punjab? I hear Harbans Suraj runs a Gurbani Juke box on this channel. You ring a premium rate number and request your shabad which he then sings live on air. All for 50p a minute ohmy.gif

Also this Suraj guy and the tabalji sit on chairs on TV to do kirtan. :) Can someone put the pictures on this thread?

0909 127 7777 - Vectone Punjab - 7pm GuruKirpa hosted by Masand Harbans S Suraj and his sidekick!

Put the Masand on the spot!!!!!

Can we all please write to Royal Lancaster Hotel. Please cut and paste the letter below and stick it in the post today. They will get it tommorrow or Wednesday. They are meeting with wedding planners on Thursday. The hotel didn't know that other hotels had cancelled the anand karaj.

Royal Lancaster Hotel,

Lancaster Terrace,

London,

W2 2TY.

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is my understanding that there will be a Sikh Wedding on 23rd October at your hotel. The Sikh community at large and the supreme head, 'Sri Akal Takhat', have openly condemned religious Sikh ceremonies taking place in clubs and hotels. This is seen as an act of blasphemy. I urge you to reconsider your position and put a stop to all Sikh religious ceremonies taking place on your premises.

The wedding on Sunday 23rd October has become a big issue within the community as the family concerned have refused to re-arrange the wedding. A big demonstration outside your hotel is planned for the wedding day if alternative arrangements are not made. They have had plenty of notice to re-arrange this wedding.

I urge you to stop the religious part of the wedding taking place on your premises so as to avoid distress to the Sikh community and the adverse publicity for your hotel. Previously hotels, halls, clubs and other such venues have agreed to change the plans.

Yours sincerely,

I still dont understand Y sum Sikhs like them r sooo Thick and dont get the message of

NOT DOING ANY SORT OF BEADBI OF GURU MAHARAJ !

What dont they undastand ? no.gif:)

WHy is it that the opposite affect is taken from this? Do we not realize that to recite the Bani of the Guru in an environment filled with bad vibration can actually cleanse people and the surroundings regardless if they are aware of it or not.

A Saint himself travels to the Sinful to save them, to show them the right of the way. Why should we stop the Guru from reaching those who are ill and only keep the Guru confined to one place where we think it is safe. Instead expect the ill to come to the Guru. Guru Nanak walked far beyond anyone to help humanity rise from their sickness. Yet we do not even allow that message to reach few miles because it is filled with Alchole.

Is such the strength Guru Sahib has that Guru ji cannot even protect himself from the bad vibrations? How can the Guru be susceptible to bad vibrations? He is the redemmer of such vibrations. The Guru exists everywhere, even in Pubs, even in alchole, what will you do to that Guru that is everpresent? Is that Guru being disrespected? You recite Waheguru in a place filled with Illness of Maya, what do you think will happen to that place? Why can we not see the Goodness in such an act? Creating an Oasis of Praise of Naam in the middle of Maya can have only one effect and it is not disrespect for the Guru is beyond both Praise and Disrespect, the Guru is the embodiment of Naam, the words, the bani itself is the light of Akaal...how can it be prone to disrespect? Those that are to take advantage of the Guru will do so, those that won't will not.

Before anyone begins to assume, this does not mean i promote Alchole in the presence of the Guru. This is specific to taking the Guru to a place where bad vibrations are already present? Instead of being negative, let us see the positiveness that will occur in such a place.

Perhaps i am being wishful to think that such people exist who can actually see the goodness in such an act, that people actually go to the Guru to listen to the message to know what it has to say so such transformation can occur.....but then again perhaps i don't know what i am talking about. .

pheena, only you would come out with a reply like that!! :)

we are here to be our guru's sikhs, not say yeh guru jee, laters take care of urself!......vahgeuroo no.gif

125395[/snapback]

I don't mean to be disrespectful, my thoughts are open to change, nor are they final in this matter, if i am wrong or mistaken in my thoughts then please by all means rectify them.