Declaration Of Khalistan

UntitledSingh

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru

That picture is amazing... I used to think only a few dozen or so hardcore seperatists declared independance in 1986 but from that pic it shows tens of thousands of Sikhs who must have been there at the historical event.

One day it will be repeated..no doubt with even larger sangat celebrating the liberation of the Sikh nation.

Khalistan zindabad!!

SAY NO TO KHALISTAN JINDABAD :)  :TH:  :doh:

126416[/snapback]

Don't tell us what you say NO to. Tell us specifically what you are saying YES to. Or what you are saying Jindabad to.

Jindabad to the British created India, raped and pillaged by the same people who created it?

Jindabad to a current government even if it did care would only be capable of attending to the tiniest fraction of the populace it governs?

Jindabad to No Jindabad?

SAY NO TO KHALISTAN JINDABAD :)  :TH:  :doh:

126416[/snapback]

Don't tell us what you say NO to. Tell us specifically what you are saying YES to. Or what you are saying Jindabad to.

Jindabad to the British created India, raped and pillaged by the same people who created it?

Jindabad to a current government even if it did care would only be capable of attending to the tiniest fraction of the populace it governs?

Jindabad to No Jindabad?

126418[/snapback]

u know why i m saying no becoz the true fact is that whole world would a KHALISTAN ONE DAY

I WROTE NO TO THE CURRENY DISPLAYING BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI'S PHOTO no.gif

INSTEAD GURU GOBIND SINGH JI SHUD BE DISPLAYED ON IT. :TH:

I said no for one more reason becoz I WENT TO SACHKHAND SRI DARBAR SAHIB AMRITSAR(30 SEP-2NOV) NOW read the series of events carefully:

1.) I M STANDING IN QUEUE ON 2ND OCT AT 4:30 AM AND BEING A NATIONAL HOLIDAY MORE SANGAT CAME. THE QUEUE WAS UPTO AKAL TAKHT SAHIB(ABT 850 PEOPLE IN QUEUE WHERE I WAS STANDING) .THE MISERY OF SITUATION I CUD'NT FIND A SINGLE YOUNG SIKH HAVING KESH OR DARI THOUGH THEY WERE WEARING KESARI JASTARS.

AND A SHOCKER WIFE IS A AMRITDHARI HUSBAND IS PATIT

ONE MORE SHOCK OLD FATHER IS AMRITDHARI JAVAN PUTR IS PATIT.

2.)I HAD ALSO A CHANCE TO VISIT DAFTR OF DAMDAMI TAKSAL NEAR DARBAR SAHIB I ASKED THEM ABT THIS RAPID INCREASING PATITISM IN YOUNG GENERATION HE CUD RESIST HIMSELF AND USED UNPARLIAMENTRY LANGUAGE WHILE DESCRIBING THE SORRY STATE OF SGPC AMRITSAR

HE TOLD ME THAT DAFTAR OF SGPC LOCATED AT BACK OF DARBAR SAHIB EVEN HAVING GURU GRANTH SAHIB IN OFFICE DOU WAT IS GOIN ON INSIDE?I SAID WAT ?????????????HE TOLD WITH ANGER PAJI

"ANDAR SHARAB TE MURGA CHALDA"

(MEAT AND ALCOHOL R SERVED INSIDE)(if sacha sucha amritdhari of taksal gets angry u can very well imagine the situation)

3. ONE OF MY UNCLE LIVING THER TOLD ME:

BETA NOJAVAN NU AAJ COLLEGE BHEJAN WICH DAR LAGDA HAI

HAR COLLEGE WICH SMACK TE NASHA AAM HAI

THIS IS STATE OF AFFAIRS MATE

PATITPANA AT EVER INCREASING RATE, NASHA NON STOP, SGPC AND OTHER COMITTE NO NEED TO TELL WAT TUDAY'S PARBANDHAK IS ALL ABT.

DID THIS KHALISTAN BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI DREAMT OFF grin.gif

FIRST WE HAVE STOP THE AVOVE MENTIONED NON SENSE GOIN ON MAKE AMRITDHARIS AND THEN A SAF SUTRA KHALISTAN WILL CUM INTO PICTURE

AS I SAY RAJ KAREGA KHALSA( whole world would a KHALISTAN ONE DAY) :doh:

I WROTE NO TO THE CURRENY DISPLAYING BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI'S PHOTO 

INSTEAD GURU GOBIND SINGH JI SHUD BE DISPLAYED ON IT. 

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee ke fateh

yes bro ture point but you dont want the currency to have guru jees picture because if the money is used for wrong reasons it is disprespect. also it will be on the floor and all sorts i no we dont believe in idol worship but it is still disrespectful(right? grin.gif )

bhul chuk maaf

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee ke fateh