Deh Shiva bar mohe ihai

Grant me this boon O God

shubh karman the kabhu na taroo

May I never refrain from the righteous acts;

anyone want to argue with this?  grin.gif

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

126972[/snapback]

what if u get tired blush.gif

OK I think everyone esp my wrote as much bakwaas as was humanly possible and now I think we need to just keep a look out for our sis's whether they are sikh or hindu or even muslim by chance. I mean why not?

I didn't read prop but I think someone said strict families good like pakis- nai cos no offence but when pakis keep the girl under lock and key and then surprise surprise she runs away from home or gets pregnant it shows its not a good idea. I mean it s like sending ur kid to a same sex scool and then they may get all excited when they see a opposite same sex scool (I mean go to INdia to getwhat I'm on abt). People, like Randip Singh Veerji said in the 'University' thread said, we need to live in the world. We cant hide girls, we need to teach them and then let them loose and because our sikhi and pyar will be so strong and we would have PASSED IT on to our children we wont have anything to fear.

LIke my mum ate my head in as a little girl abt the pakis and I loved the stories abt the Shshotte Sahibzaade. But I was taught abt sikhi and the Gurus from like day one. Now, I have my muslim friends, I go to the islamic events to learn stuff and I have had so many ppl try to convert me its amazing... but it wont affect me cos of Guru Ji and have these parents. But if I didnt I wander what I would have been like: maybe converted to islam and practising in pakistan and being sold never know. Its soooooooooooooo much upto the parents but really its upto Guru Ji.

Anyway GOOD LUCk everyone as we all try to keep our eyes open.

One side note, oh my inability to stop chatting bakwas: if you want to help someoen talk to them in their language hunna, no I'm not talking abt english here rolleyes.gif

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

126993[/snapback]

"and now I think we need to just keep a look out for our sis's whether they are sikh or hindu or even muslim by chance."

another dumb post, our sisers are amritdhari women and our brothers are amritdhari men. khalsa family

ok bro serious misunderstandings.

my path is NOT u can do what u want and then come back and we will support u.

I don't encourage ppl to go out of their faith to do what they want and then not take responsibility for it but I do say they have suffered now it is upto us to help them regardless of who they are.

OK let me explain my situation at uni/college and out of uni- a lot of my friends are muslims.

I have friends of 2 types or should I say extremes:

The ones that are respectable girls and the ones that have slept around and get drunk and cant remember what exactly happened with the bloke.

I'm tight with both types but when it comes to college and uni I keep mates who are not going to start checking out the guy's backside SO that means mainly muslims in my class.

Outside uni I have mates who get upto the rest ok...sadly that means sikhs and hindus now and gosh v.few muslims.

But at uni most of my mates are muslims who do come to sikh events with me and I do go to islamic events with them.

When I go I dont start smiling at everyone and ask how one can convert.

I have debates with them, it is actually great fun lol as long as u done some research b4hand.

My muslim friends are not all that religious so I encouraged a lot of them to start praying more and go to events, so they do and to support some of them I go with them (not to pray lollops). They go and learn and I go and debate.

I teach them a lot about sikhism in the whole debate process lol.

In fact some of these muslims know so much about sikhism because they have to to try and convert u and then there are some that no nothing so when u either set their facts straight or u teach them u leave them surprised at the beauty of ur religion.

I mean lol I been to so many islamic stalls and they come out with really intelligent reasons for someone to convert but if u have the right answers then u leave them quiet and some are like wow and then they go quiet and dont try to convert u. If u leave a muslim speechless it is good cos they may think twice b4 approaching any sikh or so I think.

Haha some will only learn the hard way you said, mate veerji with God's grace I would never date a muslim no matter how bolloywood gooey he was yukk.

I do know a lot of muslim guys but I wouldnt exactly call them my friends, yes i know exactly whats going on in side their little head. But as far as I'm concerned, use common sense, stick to public places, keep an eye on drink cos could be spiked and once u got all that sorted carry on debating and being 'friends'.

Some girls are naive but I dont think I am.

To answer ur last Q: if u did that then it would be wrong unless she wanted to for religious reasons only, embrace sikhism. Say u did marry her otherwise and she treated u like bakwass and then u want to turn back then my reaction would be this:

in my head I would think u dum <banned word filter activated>, come back have u, didnt u know b4 u got into it or maybe I'd feel sorry for u, dunno.

But on the outside I would tell u to come with me to the Gurdwara and ask Guru Ji for forgiveness and to pray and with that I would be there by ur side to ensure u r not leaving sikhi again and if u again started moving away I would remind u of the past and what Guru Ji can offer u now. And then I would sing u up at Havelock Road Matrimonial Service and get u to marry a sikh girl and ..... they lived happily everafter.ahhhh.

Bro u seem so bitter, I know its cos u care(or is it lol) but all I say is dont make examples of them and reasons for that are in my other post. And just try to help who u can, no point in beating up pakis if u cant control ur women hunna so no matter what help these women but like i said talk to them in their language and not i told u so or see what happened last time: mate thats not gonna help.

Well dont u dare marry a muslim or else ...

but now u know my life hopefully u think differently of me blush.gif

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

127022[/snapback]

OK let me explain my situation at uni/college and out of uni- a lot of my friends are muslims.

I have friends of 2 types or should I say extremes:

The ones that are respectable girls and the ones that have slept around and get drunk and cant remember what exactly happened with the bloke.

I'm tight with both types but when it comes to college and uni I keep mates who are not going to start checking out the guy's backside SO that means mainly muslims in my class.

Outside uni I have mates who get upto the rest ok...sadly that means sikhs and hindus now and gosh v.few muslims.

why do you make freinds and keep sangat of such manmukhs?????

we should keep away from bad sangat, dust ka sang

also SSM why are you so into trying to convert people and preach to people, where does it say in gurbani to preach???

its far more imprtant to concentrate on your own sikhi then try to preach to others about theirs

why do you make freinds and keep sangat of such manmukhs?????

we should keep away from bad sangat, dust ka sang

ok i thought like that but if you are friendly and you are strong in your faith you never know when you might inspire someone to come into sikhi. a gursikh living gursikhi jeevan is inspiration to anyone that is willing to open there syes.

Wjkk wjkf.

Umm, okay my opinion so far from reading all of these posts is, that im truly inspired by this bhenji. Why? Well because, she is somebody who went through a difficult time in her life, and did make some mistakes. But if People dont make mistakes how do people learn from them? She learned something, that i think not many people will learn.

Through this lesson, She realized, what guruji is, and how her faith grew within her, and guruji. Guruji, does everything to everyone for a certain reason. He did that to our bhenji, to make her realize what she was doing, and where she could end up if she continiuod to date this boy.

This was his way of telling her, he was with her and he loved her.

Bul Chaak Maaf karni.

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, Waheguroo ji ki fateh.

To the person who said this:

-

"and now I think we need to just keep a look out for our sis's whether they are sikh or hindu or even muslim by chance."

another dumb post, our sisers are amritdhari women and our brothers are amritdhari men. khalsa family

-

I disagree with you because:

"Aval Allah noor upuaea sab Kudrat ke bande"

If we've got the same father/ mother (WAHEGURU) then doesn't that make us all brothers and sisters?

My sisters we are Sikhi's worst enemies

> >>

> >>I am a 25 year old Punjabi woman; I would like to share important

> >>and devastating experiences of my life with my younger sisters. All

> >>I hope is that my sisters don, t make the same mistakes as me and

> >>my friends. I was brought up in a fairly religious family, my

> >>brother kept a turban. I went out with a few Punjabi boys when I

> >>was in school, but they were all the same all they used to do was

> >>chat about cars, drink at lunchtime and get bullied by the pakis.

> >>All my other friends used to go out with pakis and they used to

> >>tell me film stuff how Abdul beat up this boy, he took me there,

> >>here and so on... All my boyfriend did was get his turban knocked

> >>off and walked me home in different directions to avoid his

> >>enemies. So I got bored and dumped him. When I went to college I

> >>was introduced by my friend to a boy called sheraz khan. At first

> >>he was a girls dream come true nice, polite, and respectful any

> >>girl would have fell in love with him. I started missing lessons

> >>and used to go to park with him and his friends. I stared smoking

> >>and drinking as he used to buy it for me. I lost my virginity to

> >>him. After about two years when I was 19, I was at his flat I loved

> >>him and wanted to marry him. So I said to him "you have a flat, I

> >>love you and want to marry you I don't care if I have to leave

> >>home." I expected him to say it's about time you asked, but I was

> >>in the shock of my life, he said "you Sikh <admin-profanity filter activated> you thought I was

> >>going to marry a kaffir who has had sex b4 marriage, I, m going to

> >>marry a pure girl from back home you were just a thing on the side

> >>to get me by" I started crying and went for the front door but one

> >>of his mates stopped me, there was about 5 of them. Then sheraz

> >>said "you can't leave that easy you owe me I've spent so much money

> >>on drugs, drink and shopping for you" Then they all gang raped me.

> >>I had no where to go I couldn't tell the police because I didn't

> >>want my family to find out, because if they disowned me I would

> >>have no where to go. My brother was scared of sheraz and his crew.

> >>They used to knock his turban off in school he couldn't do nothing

> >>then and I knew he still feared them no matter what they had done.

> >>My best friend who was going out with a paki suffered more than me.

> >>The pakis drugged her up and gang raped her. The last words she

> >>could remember before the drugs hit her was 2 boys saying "Big Ali

> >>is going to pay us £2000 if we can send this Sikh slag to Pakistan

> >>for prostitution". When she regained conscience she somehow managed

> >>to phone me, but the call got cut off when she was caught by one o

> >>the pakis (I have never heard from her or seen her again). There

> >>are so many Punjabi girls in the same situation who have no where

> >>to go and have had to stay with the pakis and live in dishonour for

> >>their survival. They have no other choice this is a growing problem

> >>within British Punjabi families. There is no support from the

> >>community and no one shows mercy. The Punjabi boys should defend

> >>themselves and their sisters with more honour and dignity. That

> >>will stop them looking like Pu**ys and make girls like them more,

> >>because a girl wants a man that can look after himself. This

> >>problem is a reality; make sure it doesn't't happen to you. If the

> >>Punjabi community doesn't deal with these kinds of problems the

> >>consequences are going to be devastating. A GOOD SOLUTION WOULD BE

> >>A PUNJABI COMMUNITY ADVICE CENTRE IN EACH AREA THAT WILL HELP GIRLS

> >>LIKE ME GET SUPPORT AND COMFORT.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>I ATTEND TO REMAIN ANOMUNOUS AFTER DEEP CONSIDERATION FOR TIME

> >>BEING FOR THE BEST. HOWEVER IF IN THE FUTURE I HAVE DO COME FORWARD

> >>I WILL NOT BE ASHAMED BECAUSE LIFE IS A LESSON. HUMANS MAKE

> >>MISTAKSES. PLEASE SISTERS DON'T BECOME PUNJABIS WORST ENEMIES

> >>12/02/03

125855[/snapback]

i've seen this post so many times.

BUT IF YOU ARE THE PERSON WHO EXPERIENCED THIS THEN I GOTTA SAY HOW THICK ARE YOU. YOUR BROTHER GOT HIS DASTAAR KNOCKED OFF AND YOU

CONTINUED TO GO OUT WITH HIM.

ON TOP OF WHICH YOU GENERALISE ALL PUNJABI GUYS BY CALLING THEM COWARDS. YOU NEED TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR OWN MISTAKES BEFORE BLAMING OTHERS.

AS FOR THE 'THREAT' OUR WORST ENEMIES ARE OURSELVES REGARDLESS OF GENDER. CONTEMPLATE THAT!!!

And by the way no one shouldnt blame the girl for anything if this happened to her

because:

Her circumstances might be bad, ie might not got taught about Sikhi

N we all make mistakes in life- and if they've learnt from thier mistake then who are we to punish them further by not helping them?

N no one's perfect (except God) so you can expect everyone to mistakes so why should one get punished for something that theyve learnt from?

N no one has got the right to say there not a Sikh no more, A sikh learns from there mistakes-which she has,

Gods all forgiving- so who gave any of us to take thier right away from them to call themselfs a Sikh?

Gods the judge not us, so why dont we stop judging them, and just help them.

And by the way no one shouldnt blame the girl for anything if this happened to her

because:

Her circumstances might be bad, ie might not got taught about Sikhi

N we all make mistakes in life- and if they've learnt from thier mistake then who are we to punish them further by  not helping them?

N no one's perfect (except God) so you can expect everyone to mistakes so why should one get punished for something that theyve learnt from?

N no one has got the right to say there not a Sikh no more, A sikh learns from there mistakes-which she has,

Gods all forgiving- so who gave any of us to take thier right away from them to call themselfs a Sikh?

Gods the judge not us, so why dont we stop judging them, and just help them.

127191[/snapback]

DOESN'T GOD GIVE US ALL COMMON SENSE??

guru ji didnt turn his back to those that were in need.......

he came to help those.... they left their place with God, came to this narak to save people like us..... how can we turn around and say we are too good for those that have fallen on the wrong path. there are many of us that are seeking some sort of help for something we've done wrong, if the ones that are on the right path, that are pure, that are the khalsa, the ones that understand guru ji, turn their backs to us.... then how will we learn to understand? its with the help and guidance of others that one is able pull out of the darkness and into the light....

A gursikh him/herself is a light that not only shines himself but provides light to others aswell

Maybe I am no one to say these things, for I can be of no guidance to others, but infact am in need of guidance myself.... but .... just a baenti to the gursikhs here... forget blaming people.... try to do something so that this doest happen again......

bhul chuk maaf

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh