>>>important<<<<

Guest **Gupt duh**

The other thread was closed which was created by 'Zindabad' but I too am begining to have my doubts on Zindabad and whether he is really a sikh.

The name for starters and then how he insists that the women should not be taken back and he tells us so many stories of sikh women and muslim men. If this is a clever attempt to convince sikh girls that so many of them are doing this and also to convince them that running away they are living happily with their boyfriends (you gave examples of women running away and having children) then that is very cheap.

The fact is that many girls were sold on but Zindabad has failed to mention any of that. He has not mentioned how the girls have suffered at all.

If I am incorrect then please forgive me but I am saying what his posts seem to show.

I've got quite a few muslim friends who are female and sometimes they tell me what their "Sikh" female friends get up too. And other times they even try to do some "dewaah" on me asking me to convert to islam, giving me offers of marriage, sex and all sorts .. I'm strong in my faith and I would never give up sikhi but those people who rather go clubbing, pubbing etc are easy prey for muslims... cos the end game for them is if they convert a "kafir person" they will go to their islamic "heaven" of 72 virgins, wine, and God knows wot other perverted goings on.

I have spoken to a few muslim guys too who did marry sikh girls converted them but then found out their reverted back to sikhism....cos once they know how islam views women and how "men are the keepers of women" in islam they come running back lol.

Girls and women from Sikh background need to know their is a undeclared war going on of reputation... and muslims will use and abuse non-muslim women to make them look cheap while their making out their women are pure...thats my conclusion.

The other thread was closed which was created by 'Zindabad' but I too am begining to have my doubts on Zindabad and whether he is really a sikh.

The name for starters and then how he insists that the women should not be taken back and he tells us so many stories of sikh women and muslim men. If this is a clever attempt to convince sikh girls that so many of them are doing this and also to convince them that running away they are living happily with their boyfriends (you gave examples of women running away and having children) then that is very cheap.

The fact is that many girls were sold on but Zindabad has failed to mention any of that. He has not mentioned how the girls have suffered at all.

If I am incorrect then please forgive me but I am saying what his posts seem to show.

160700[/snapback]

ye i felt exactly the same about that thread...it was reeealy dodgy n there was nothing sincere about it...

& this 1st post of this thread shows that its very very unlikely u will live happily ever after with ur muslim man... or even have a good relationship with ur muslim girl frend as pointed out above. to prevent these kind'v thinks happening "sikh" (OR PUNJABI) girls need 2 b strong in THEIR FAITH & they will realise they dont need a muslim guy let lone a sikh bf!

plz 4give my mistakes, i know it is a sensitive topic.

WGJKK WGJKF

If you knew someone personally whom these things happened to you wouldn't be saying that.  Bhul Chuk Maaf Veerji, but unfortunately they're not 'myths', they do occur, and sometimes it's not even 'boy/girl' situations.  Sometimes it could be a girl becoming frustrated with her family, walking out and staying over at a "best-friend's" house, who is also a girl ... a Muslim girl.. and the friend takes her on a trip with her to the middle east after a while, and then the next thing the girl knows, she's been sold as a prostitute in the Middle East somewhere by her "best-friend" not boyfriend, a girl.

160662[/snapback]

Are you saying you know someone who knew this one guy who was walking down the street once and he ran into this girl and she said her neighbour had a friend who had a sister who was sold as a prostitute in the middle east?

Ya princess .. it also happened to our family friend ..

Mushaboom veerji, you need to accept that this can not be made up stuff.. stuff like this happens.. look what happened in 1984 .. you tell that kind of stuff to people here in the west and they like reli ? how can ppl do that .. but the truth is IT DID HAPPEN ! and this scenerio about bibian being picked up .. raped .. and then sold .. my friend its TRUE !

I'm strong in my faith and I would never give up sikhi but those people who rather go clubbing, pubbing etc

160701[/snapback]

Chardi Kala to you, and may Waheguru bless more like you into the Panth! pray.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Harry Singh

Hi Guys

I am heartfelt indeed by your terrible experience. two things anger me, which I am trying to control!

Firstly the fact that a Sikh girl or boy can disobey their parental/cultural wish and date a non sikh. I think the issue here is not Muslim boys actions but rather the action of our own boys and girls.

Sikh soilders should protect and serve the community and make it proud- boys and girls. A sikh lad should fight till the very end to protect his missus or his sister.

I was in a situation myself where a Muslim (but cud be anyone) took of my pug and put it onto his head, I was bullied in high school by the group I hung about with. One day I just took this guy and smacked him- I had enough. By standing up 4 myself he left me alone and so did the others.

Stand up for urselfs- don't be a bunch of pussies- lads and gals- u getting a lot of brothers who are going to unis in UK becoming accountants, business people but are also becoming pussies- culture of weakness because being Sikh is not as important- too much individuality- its only for vasiakhi shows, and melas that people like to come out dressed up . Its a battlefield out there, walk with ur chest out (or breast) hold ur head high and wear ur pug tight cos boy if my pug ever gets knocked down again someone gonna get a real hurting!

Peace, respect and end SGPC corruption