Sikh Girls Going Out With Muslims

Guest militant singh

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, it is amazing how quickly we will forget other youth. They are not sikhs, they deserve it, etc, etc ,etc.

If everyone thought that about us, then I would still be a mona aswell. People change with time and sangat. So many girls at my uni were like that, but over time, when they see your morals, pride and khalsa spirit, they appeciate what a Gursikh is.

I know girls who went out with muslims, but with sangat they stopped. I know one sikh boy who converted, but with one 2hr conversation, who walked away with Islam. I know druggies who became Gursikhs.

We as Gursikhs in our Roop bring change in so many people, if we behave as Gursikhs. Lets wisdom be your guide, pyaar your vioce, and understanding in your eyes. Over time all these girls and boys will become Khalsas. I have seen it so many times.

But if you give up on the world, and look at them with difference in your mind, you will never succeed, and only become bitter.

Sahib Siri Guru Nanak dev ji changed people and so will his Gursikhs, when they use his bani as their wisdom.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

ive started collage and am shoked 2 find the amount of so called sikh girls modern 'sikhs' going out with muslims and others while they diss respect thier sikh brothers 1 asked me y u got a Bhinderanwale t shirt on i go cos i represent the sikh freedom movement she jus goes ur mad f***ed in da head sikhism oriinated 4rm hinduism dis dat the usual.Another thing they even wera karas and chins with khandas and smoke drink -evrything .If u say anything they out u dwn or start an argument with mentality dat its ' Jus anova singh religious guy dont know much were modern we got a life we got a boyfriend whos 'cool' .Truth is ikh girls these days r a disgrace 2 us DISGRACE dont know nothing -dont try -and dont wanna thye have gotta be set straight ! or the future of Sikhi in the long term in England dosent look bright -wen ur own sistas r puttin u dwn as extreamists - low lifes and stupid isiots while going out with nuslims who later convert them and use and abuse them if u get what i mean Its shoking 2 c what happens in colages Im ashamed of sikh girls and have come up with a term with my friends  Sikh-<admin-profanity filter activated> the only way 2 describe dem they call themselves sikhs and be sluts  They need 2 be set stright  i appeal 2 all of the bruvas 2 set em staright .-Eduacte dem

insult  them if u have 2 if they put u dwn wen u sayin right DEFEND UR SIKHI BE THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE DEFENDERS OF THE FAITH

127437[/snapback]

Well maybe if you wernt so angry or extremist or paranoid, perhaps people like you wouldn't have so much envy/hate grin.gif

What seems to be your prerogative ? Sex or Faith wacko.gif

Atheist bro ur really not well and at least u admit it by putting that at the end lol wacko.gif but if u dont understand the background to a post then its best to ask rather than commenting straight out bakwas (crap).

He is neither paranoid nor an extremist.... certainly a caring and worried human being....aaaahhh!

<admin-profanity filter activated> always pick on niave girls who are up for conversation, sometimes ugly girls as muslims boys are only ones to give them attention. Or its usually the slapper type.

It been going on for years and will carry on until these girls learn to say away from them.

Atheist bro ur really not well and at least u admit it by putting that at the end lol wacko.gif but if u dont understand the background to a post then its best to ask rather than commenting straight out bakwas (crap).

He is neither paranoid nor an extremist.... certainly a caring and worried human being....aaaahhh!

128249[/snapback]

The impression he clearly gives, is that one of a post-pubescent fundamentalist male perhaps 15 to 16 looking to let one 'slip' but some girls thinks he's a wierdo of some sort!

Guest militant singh
ive started collage and am shoked 2 find the amount of so called sikh girls modern 'sikhs' going out with muslims and others while they diss respect thier sikh brothers 1 asked me y u got a Bhinderanwale t shirt on i go cos i represent the sikh freedom movement she jus goes ur mad f***ed in da head sikhism oriinated 4rm hinduism dis dat the usual.Another thing they even wera karas and chins with khandas and smoke drink -evrything .If u say anything they out u dwn or start an argument with mentality dat its ' Jus anova singh religious guy dont know much were modern we got a life we got a boyfriend whos 'cool' .Truth is ikh girls these days r a disgrace 2 us DISGRACE dont know nothing -dont try -and dont wanna thye have gotta be set straight ! or the future of Sikhi in the long term in England dosent look bright -wen ur own sistas r puttin u dwn as extreamists - low lifes and stupid isiots while going out with nuslims who later convert them and use and abuse them if u get what i mean Its shoking 2 c what happens in colages Im ashamed of sikh girls and have come up with a term with my friends  Sikh-<admin-profanity filter activated> the only way 2 describe dem they call themselves sikhs and be sluts  They need 2 be set stright  i appeal 2 all of the bruvas 2 set em staright .-Eduacte dem

insult  them if u have 2 if they put u dwn wen u sayin right DEFEND UR SIKHI BE THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE DEFENDERS OF THE FAITH

127437[/snapback]

Well maybe if you wernt so angry or extremist or paranoid, perhaps people like you wouldn't have so much envy/hate grin.gif

What seems to be your prerogative ? Sex or Faith wacko.gif

128242[/snapback]

theres no such thing as an extreamist in Sikhism u follow the rules or dont ,up 2 u im not paranoid im not an extreamist jus a concerned singh-who follows the truth states facts and no more stupid 'sikh' girls well mosta dem dont undastand our views which is of Khalistan ,and 2 follow tru sikhi not go out wid <admin-profanity filter activated> and do the opposite 2 what the guru taught us fight 4 ur freedom and try 2 do whats rite dats all i do State facts WJKKWJKF if any1's offended i apologise

Guest militant singh

128249[/snapback]

The impression he clearly gives, is that one of a post-pubescent fundamentalist male perhaps 15 to 16 looking to let one 'slip' but some girls thinks he's a wierdo of some sort!

128361[/snapback]

Whatever immpression i give doesnt matter and if stating FACTS and following the way ive been taught by the Gurus and 4rm Sikh history make me a fundamentalist in ur eyes may that be ....... why do i come across as fundamentalist just because im a sikh freedom supporter and what do u mean 'looking 2 let1 slip' i dont care what girls think 2 me its not about my image in front of gilrs my history my values my ideals my faith in Guru ji come b4 any girls or any other person and ur rite iam young 18 infact and am part of a new generation who is waking up 2 whats going on what has happened and how older generations have failed our community and when a person 4rm an older generation EG Bhinderanwale comes and defends freedom hes a fundamentalist cos im a supporter im the same.May u think that but these ''SIKH'' slappers are giving the faith , thier forefathers ,thier religion ,thier cuture a bad image and due 2 the disgust i felt ,i put this post up @ least people like me r tyring 2 do something WJKKWJKF poulchuk maff