Sikh Girls Going Out With Muslims

Guest militant singh

these girls are such disgrace to Sikh kaum.

i have seen some punjabi girls in my school wandering around with muslims.

it just hurts when sikhs see this. muslims girls never wander with sikh boys. can;t these punjabi girls learn from them?

waheguru gives them samrath.

it just hurts when sikhs see this. muslims girls never wander with sikh boys. can;t these punjabi girls learn from them?

127748[/snapback]

i know eh.. shame on those girls.. i bet there parenst dont knoe... you shoudl go and tell LOL.gif

but ur not saying all girls rite..?? grin.gif

127748[/snapback]

i know eh.. shame on those girls.. i bet there parenst dont knoe... you shoudl go and tell LOL.gif

but ur not saying all girls rite..?? grin.gif

127824[/snapback]

u no wah bro.. ur absolutelyRIGHT!

TELL THEIR RENTS!!!! :) :doh: :doh:

I agree its still kaam but if your from a sikh family and you are ignorant of your religion, history, values,etc,etc. But you being young and hormones running around and want to go out with someone it is better they go out with a guy from a sikh family and from a similar situation than someone outside the faith who would totally lead them astray and away from the faith to more social ill's.

its a sad topic, makes me burn inside. I think u dont understand how vxd i get about this probs of the main things in life that vx's me out. b4 i would of tried or done something about it. But u know wat, LEAVE IT! Its hard to do bro's seeing a another sikh gal whether she be with cut/trimmed/dyed hair of wateva digging a hole deeper for themselves. Hey dont worry these girls know everything about life they total G's. They dont need family, remember thier in LOVE! Everything is COOL BABY COOL. Until.........They get keep getting f*cked, and then they get pregnant and then sent to some next country rhen somehow come back and no1 wants to no them NO1, and they stuck with kids. These cases do occur and TRUST ME this used to happen back in day IT STILL DOES on a wider scale but goes untalked of cos it so common. So all i can ask for me bros out there is to educate ur selfs and close females eg sisters, and cousin sisters about sikhi provide with pyar and support and respect thas it. SOD THE REST. :)

Funnily enough alot of 'sikh' girls i come acros do drink and go out with (sikh) lads but they stay away from muslims, and some have a (very) basic idea of sikhi.

but ive never heard any sikh girls saying that sikhi is originated from hinduism and they dont call sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale a extremist.

Ive said it time and time again that these youth where never sikhs to begin with, neither wer their parents, they were never taught gurbani so who can blame them if they are in the grip hold of the 5 vices.

if you come acros any sikhs wether boy or girl spouting false info about sikhi just kindley educate them.