Sikh Girls Going Out With Muslims

Guest militant singh

Guest militant singh

ive started collage and am shoked 2 find the amount of so called sikh girls modern 'sikhs' going out with muslims and others while they diss respect thier sikh brothers 1 asked me y u got a Bhinderanwale t shirt on i go cos i represent the sikh freedom movement she jus goes ur mad f***ed in da head sikhism oriinated 4rm hinduism dis dat the usual.Another thing they even wera karas and chins with khandas and smoke drink -evrything .If u say anything they out u dwn or start an argument with mentality dat its ' Jus anova singh religious guy dont know much were modern we got a life we got a boyfriend whos 'cool' .Truth is ikh girls these days r a disgrace 2 us DISGRACE dont know nothing -dont try -and dont wanna thye have gotta be set straight ! or the future of Sikhi in the long term in England dosent look bright -wen ur own sistas r puttin u dwn as extreamists - low lifes and stupid isiots while going out with nuslims who later convert them and use and abuse them if u get what i mean Its shoking 2 c what happens in colages Im ashamed of sikh girls and have come up with a term with my friends Sikh-<admin-profanity filter activated> the only way 2 describe dem they call themselves sikhs and be sluts They need 2 be set stright i appeal 2 all of the bruvas 2 set em staright .-Eduacte dem

insult them if u have 2 if they put u dwn wen u sayin right DEFEND UR SIKHI BE THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE DEFENDERS OF THE FAITH

ive started collage and am shoked 2 find the amount of so called sikh girls modern 'sikhs' going out with muslims and others while they diss respect thier sikh brothers 1 asked me y u got a Bhinderanwale t shirt on i go cos i represent the sikh freedom movement she jus goes ur mad f***ed in da head sikhism oriinated 4rm hinduism dis dat the usual.Another thing they even wera karas and chins with khandas and smoke drink -evrything .If u say anything they out u dwn or start an argument with mentality dat its ' Jus anova singh religious guy dont know much were modern we got a life we got a boyfriend whos 'cool' .Truth is ikh girls these days r a disgrace 2 us DISGRACE dont know nothing -dont try -and dont wanna thye have gotta be set straight ! or the future of Sikhi in the long term in England dosent look bright -wen ur own sistas r puttin u dwn as extreamists - low lifes and stupid isiots while going out with nuslims who later convert them and use and abuse them if u get what i mean Its shoking 2 c what happens in colages Im ashamed of sikh girls and have come up with a term with my friends  Sikh-<admin-profanity filter activated> the only way 2 describe dem they call themselves sikhs and be sluts  They need 2 be set stright  i appeal 2 all of the bruvas 2 set em staright .-Eduacte dem

insult  them if u have 2 if they put u dwn wen u sayin right DEFEND UR SIKHI BE THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE DEFENDERS OF THE FAITH

127437[/snapback]

Fateh SIngh

i dont wona put a downer on ur pst or anything, but whats your point?

This topic has been discussed COUNTLESS times!! if someone knows how to use the search thing on here then they might b able to pull out a few links...

Which college have you started, might know some of the singhs who flyer the literature in your area. Might b worth hooking up with them if you want to help...

Wjkk Wjkf

bruv its happenin everywhere, what can we do?

if you try to talk to them they like "its not like we gettin married. hes fit"

thers only one SIKH girl i respect at my college more than anyone she recently went on camp and shes changed so much shes stopped watching tv and shes into her kirtan due to Gurus kirpa and she was ready to give up her boyfriend (who is also Sikh) because he wasnt ready to accept the fact that she wanted to take Amrit. Fortunately i think hes now alright with the idea so theyre happy.

Trust me bro you can try and try but those who dont kno what the religions bout will never listen 2 u and just go and rebel

Wjkk Wjkf

What does those issues have to do with Muslims. Did they turn this way because they are dating Muslims?

It seems muslims are our scapegoats for the issue found in our new Sikh Generation. Perhaps it is the lack of Authority, lack of actions by the Govering body of the Religion to tackle such issue.

There are as much Sikh males who behave in these manners as there are girls. This is not a one sided issue. Nor is this a isse specific to Sikh Girls, nor is it a Muslim issue. It is Concern within the Sikh Community on the lifestyle of the youth. This is not limited to Sikhi either as these types of behavious are present in every Culture/Religion/Ethinicty. Preaching this as if it is only Girls who are behaving like this would make it seem as if they are the problem, or considered weak, they arent not weak it is the Parchaar that is weak within this religion.

SIMPLE THEY NOT SIKH JUST CUZ DEY HVE SIKH NAMES OR THEY BORN IN A SIKH FAM DNT AUTOMATICLY MAKE U SIKH ONLY BY FOLLOWING THE TEACHINGS OF THE GURUS CAN U BECOME A SIKH MY ADVICE IS 2 EITHER ALLOW IT BUT IF THEY ARE DOING BEADBI OF THE KARA OR ANYTHNG ELSE DEN MAYB U NEED 2 HVE A WORD WITH THEM

Gurfateh!!

Just a quick reply, this has been discussed before, but i just want to mention thats its not always girls, if anything there are probably more 'sikh' guys trying it on with muslim girls.

Lets not just single out Muslims partners because i think the same applies to Sikhs& all other faiths.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

ive started collage and am shoked 2 find the amount of so called sikh girls modern 'sikhs' going out with muslims and others while they diss respect thier sikh brothers 1 asked me y u got a Bhinderanwale t shirt on i go cos i represent the sikh freedom movement she jus goes ur mad f***ed in da head sikhism oriinated 4rm hinduism dis dat the usual.Another thing they even wera karas and chins with khandas and smoke drink -evrything .If u say anything they out u dwn or start an argument with mentality dat its ' Jus anova singh religious guy dont know much were modern we got a life we got a boyfriend whos 'cool' .Truth is ikh girls these days r a disgrace 2 us DISGRACE dont know nothing -dont try -and dont wanna thye have gotta be set straight ! or the future of Sikhi in the long term in England dosent look bright -wen ur own sistas r puttin u dwn as extreamists - low lifes and stupid isiots while going out with nuslims who later convert them and use and abuse them if u get what i mean Its shoking 2 c what happens in colages Im ashamed of sikh girls and have come up with a term with my friends  Sikh-<admin-profanity filter activated> the only way 2 describe dem they call themselves sikhs and be sluts  They need 2 be set stright  i appeal 2 all of the bruvas 2 set em staright .-Eduacte dem

insult  them if u have 2 if they put u dwn wen u sayin right DEFEND UR SIKHI BE THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE DEFENDERS OF THE FAITH

127437[/snapback]

Bro lets not blame ALL sikh girls/women.

Yes I agree with most of what you have to say and I seen it with my own eyes... theses girls are slags nothing Sikh about them apart from name or the kara on their wrists. Compare them to our REAL sikh sisters who are in decent, who are respectful for their faith, parents, who dress modestly etc,etc. Theres a massive difference...

If you look in most bhangra / desi club nights these days 95 % of the girls in their would be hindu or sikh. You might get 1-3 muslim girls compared to 40-50% of the guys in the club being bengalis/pakis and the rest being made up of hindus and Sikhs. It shows that muslim girls are far more adherant/respectful to their faith, family values.etc compared to hindu or sikh girls. And as for paki guys they are allowed to get away messing around with non-muslim girls then once they've had their fun, used and abused them, they will get married to a "pure" girl. They specially target Indian girls because they see this as a war.. like India vs Pakistan and muslim vs the kufr (non-muslims) ...Thats how it works.

The only way I see to counter these downward trend and acceptence of slaggish behaviour is make sure they know they slags in our community, they will change trust me...in their heart of hearts they will realise they are not pure. They will see Sikh guys looking at girls of other faiths because they are decent they are pure of heart, body and soul.

Compare your modern "sikh" girl slaggish apperance with trimmed hair and half naked tight <admin-profanity filter activated> clothes to that of a Sikh sister modestly dressed in full banah. Waheguru! they truely deserve the title princesses.

This is not just a girls issue cos you get mona and some turbanned guys who are total act like total idiots and losers aswell, they drink, they smoke, pride in caste more than religion, they go around in clubs/ bhangra gigs looking for girls to get off with. They too will have to change if they want a decent community for the future.

SIMPLE THEY NOT SIKH JUST CUZ DEY HVE SIKH NAMES OR THEY BORN IN A SIKH FAM DNT AUTOMATICLY MAKE U SIKH ONLY BY FOLLOWING THE TEACHINGS OF THE GURUS CAN U BECOME A SIKH MY ADVICE IS 2 EITHER ALLOW IT BUT IF THEY ARE DOING BEADBI OF THE KARA OR ANYTHNG ELSE DEN MAYB U NEED 2 HVE A WORD WITH THEM

127468[/snapback]

Veer, I don't have a problem with that. If you don't want to say they are sikh then don't, either way the problem does not diminish simply becuase you have outcasted them out of your religion. They are still part of the Punjabi/Sikh community which needs to be educated specially on the aspects of Sikh Dharam. Also not everyone has the priviledge of being born in a Gursikh Family and be led on the path of Dharam from the get go. You can't hold that against them, not everyone has walked the path others have walked who did realized the importance of your spirituality.