Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

haha all was very funny, i do have quite some bad experience.

i was bout 7-8 cant really remember, so my dhada ji had a van and i was playling around with it, i took a rope and acted like zoro/robin hood and tried to catch the nob with the rope. little did i kno was that my dhada got in to the car and was reversing it, and before i knew it, i was crying for help, after we were out of the house, omg, he never herd me...so hes taking the car out, i cant go forward, didnt want to die tongue.gif lol so what i did was try and get the nob to let go off the rope, instead i got stuck in the rope, my foot got caught! rofl...and out of nowhere he started speeding and going forward(after hes out of the house) and so what happens, i trip and my butt gets scraped on the floor, ouch and for like 30secs or more at wat 40-50 km/hr, i was young tongue.gif ...man my parents were terrified, ppl screming all over and well my butt was red for over 1 month! Oo and i could not sit down..painful experience, even pillows didnt help,my skin got off and funny thing was that i was laughing while he was reversing but ending up crying hehe....man ppl could just no let go sight of my butt, it was like a new thing? like omg...whats this...hahah i got angry tongue.gif

well i got others, let me think first lol...i dont think too much of my past!

Once I went to the Darbar Sahib at our local Gurudawara in Singapore.

I was coming straight from school so i had my school bag with me..now i went to darbar with my bag and did metha take without taking my bag off.

as a result of this the bag came sliding donw my back and before i realised my pagh was on the floor..gosh!!

luckly for me there was no one in the durbar.

Also now in our new campus they have like messed up the girls and guys toilets..some levels its girls left boys right at the other level its the oppositie and there is no uniformity of any sort..

and so wanted to go to the toilet so i go in and i am singing a song and all adjusting my pagh putting in my hair with the baaj and my friend comes out of a cubile and i start talking to her.." hey venessa ..how u blah blah etc.." and she is just staring at me..and i was like ..wht happened..she went angad do u know where you are...and gosh i realized tt i was in the female loo..

blush.gif

and then being the loud mouth she is ..she went and told all my friends..u know angad was singing songs in the girls loo..

so no each time i go to the loo in sch i not only check the door i also see if there are urinals a not :e:

I was coming straight from school so i had my school bag with me..now i went to darbar with my bag and did metha take without taking my bag off.

as a result of this the bag came sliding donw my back and before i realised my pagh was on the floor..gosh!!

Also now in our new campus they have like messed up the girls and guys toilets..some levels its girls left boys right at the other level its the oppositie and there is no uniformity of any sort..

and so wanted to go to the toilet so i go in and i am singing a song and all adjusting my pagh putting in my hair with the baaj and my friend comes out of a cubile and i start talking to her.." hey venessa ..how u blah blah etc.." and she is just staring at me..and i was like ..wht happened..she went angad do u know where you are...and gosh i realized tt i was in the female loo..

blush.gif

and then being the loud mouth she is ..she went and told all my friends..u know angad was singing songs in the girls loo..

so no each time i go to the loo in sch i not only check the door i also see if there are urinals a not :e:

haha bhaji this was very funny, you becoming the terrorist to the girls now hehe tongue.gif JK...wonder what they think of you now?

blush.gif

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

vjkk vjkf

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

vaheguru .................... soo funni!.....cnt think of embarrasment moment i hav had :@ @ ...

:lol:

bhajis and pehnjis ur embarased momentsss crack me upp ...

MOREEEE?!?!?!?!? ... TOPIC GOIN DEADD!! ..

i tink if sum1 is sad they need to read dese moments use all hav had !! lol haha

hmmmmm .... wacko.gif !

minds blank ..

well i got one not dat funni though!

here we goo ... i was walkin down dis busy road wiv my mum n brother ... and i was lookin at dis man walkin in da middle of da road .. or sumfin

and all i knw is dat i hav smaked ma self on da lamp post and on da floor, seein starrss blush.gifblush.gif on a 'busy' road! .... :lol:

betta '_K_' pehnjee, remembered one:P d_oh.gif :TH: lol

hmmmmm .... wacko.gif !

minds blank ..

well i got one not dat funni though!

here we goo ... i was walkin down dis busy road wiv my mum n brother ... and i was lookin at dis man walkin in da middle of da road .. or sumfin

and all i knw is dat i hav smaked ma self on da lamp post and on da floor, seein starrss blush.gifblush.gif on a 'busy' road! .... :lol:

betta '_K_' pehnjee, remembered one:P d_oh.gif :TH: lol

LOLLLLL hahahahaa..... :nihungsmile: :nihungsmile:

Ive had too many embarassing moments but the most recent one was when i was in a rush to get to a university interview and i just came out the train, the escalator was full therefore i tried running up the stairs really fast and i fell LOL.gif face first, the worst thing was the escalator was full and the people were all looking and i barely got up LOL.gif

Mind you i fall quite often- clumsy me blush.gif