Film Industry Murdabad

wjkk

wjkf sad sangat jee,

We all know how bollywood is trying to show sikhs in shows and movies as "stupid" Funny. The punjab sikh youth decided to have a protest in chandigarh to stop the movie "SHABAD" and If you want to see the protest videos they are on google video.

click here for the full video.

Views from the sangat plz.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khalsa Fateh

I watched the video and i found it amazing and awesome....who sed we are a sleeping kaum....these sikhs are alive and kicking..and i cant beleive he even talked about fake encounters, i thought mentioning that kind of stuff wud get u into deep shizzle. anyways these sikhs are doing a gud job!!

Khalsa Fateh

:@ I saw the video and I thought the protest was commendable. At least these guys are doing something. Here in the Uk, too many Sikhs watch this bollywood crap, which causes bad influence and portrait Sikh as idiots. Tell me, how can one go to a cinema and watch a film, where their existence and appearance is made a mockery of. Typical example, they will have some chumcha with a fake joora dancing in the backround making a twat of himself. This has got on my nerves for ages and I have always been upset that nothing has happened to counter this in the country where this is all happening. But, this shows that a few people are doing something. I thought the speakers were particularly good.