I Dnt Wana Go To The Mosque!

i dont know that my post have any link with the topic or not but i would like to share a sakhi from suraj prakash granth ....

there was a amritdhari singh in dasmesh pitas time he use to come for darshans of guru sahib every day ... he was full shasterdhari had both banni and banna ...

on the way there was mosque and it had a samad of peer inside it ... when ever he passed from there he used to think why guru sahib told us not to bow before them ....

one day he decided he went inside take his jutti and gave 10 - 12 hard blows to the peer and then went for darshan of guru sahib ....

after that he made it his everyday duty .... every day he use to give that samad of peer 10 - 12 hard blows .... this continued for one month full ...

then one day he realised that what ever he doing is wrong that peer hasnt done any thing bad to him and he is hitting him for a month .... and he decided to appologize ....

that day he went to mosque and bow before the peer and asked for maffi .... and at that very second that peer overpowered his brain and mind .... and made him mad .... he started behaving like morons .... whole village got upset what happened to the singh .... so they decided to take him to the guru gobind singh ...

when they took him to guru sahib .... dasmesh knew every thing that happened .... they straight away asked the peer why he had done this to singh ....

then that muslim peer replyed in front of whole sangat .... guru sahib till date he was your sikh he gave me blows but i couldnt do anything .... but one day he bowed before and applogized with that bow he became my sikh now he is not your sikh anymore ....

i cant harm your sikhs but i can harm mine ....

jiss mulim peer agge sarra muslim jagat sir jhukanda manatan purrian karwanda .... oh singha diyan juttian khaa ke we kush nahi kar sakde ....

you should not go dear brother ....

maffi

gurbur akal

Hi Jassa

my advice to you:

DO NOT GO TO THE MOSQUE.

why sit in a place that preeches "all non muslims will go to hell"

and "paradise is chillin with god and gettin physical with 76 virgins" ? :| @

whats the worst that could happen if you dont go?

Detention :wub: @

dont bother wasting your time. :TH:

i think it would be good for you to go and good to convince them to go to the gurudwara aswell. If possible get the muslims in your class in contact with yasmin and have them talk to her. (I'm assuming you are muslim yasmin correct me if im wrong). Keep your mind open, don't take part in any praying/rituals, learn something, open the minds of the muslims in your class.

the muslims in his class refused to go to the Gurdwara. :|

just forget them jassa, dont make islam a part of your life.

This unnecessary trip is an insignificant speck of dust in your life. just throw the trip

aside and hop your little legs on over to the Beautiful Gurdwara.

everything you need to know about life is in Sikh Teachings, not islam.

END OF DISCUSSION :TH: :TH: :TH:

Go, Guru Nanak ji went, even though he didn't participate in the prayer he went. If you fear they'll try to convert you, be adamant within yourself about how much Sikhi means to you. I've been on many trips to Chruches/Mandir/Mosques It's never mademe want to convert. In fact i'm more steadfast in Sikhi than ever before!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji kee fateh

Ive seen some very anti-muslim replies.

These trips are not conversion trips, they are there so u can observe practices of other religions. no1 is gonna force any student to do anything, its just an observing trip. If u do not wish to go on the trip then dont go on the trip. u have the right to refuse.

There are misconceptions about other religions, we must clear these up. 1 of the best ways to clear these up is by visiting their place of worship. i want all sikh youths to be educated in other religious customs. To be sikh we have to regard all the human race as 1. this is not 2 say that we shall participate in their customs, but we must be educated in them at least.

i'll explain:

in the mosque : we can observe that they pray in 1 given direction.....however we will call that rong because god resides everywhere and in no particular given direction.

in the mandir: we can observe them pointlessly praying to statues......however we know god cannot be found in a stone, god is everywhere.

we can observe them praying 2 multiple gods....however we know that there is only 1 god.

I only advise this trip to "devout sikhs". not to half way sikhs. because the half way sikhs will indeed begin on a path to conversion. the devout sikhs know they are sikh and the trip is just educational.

there are many misconceptions bout sikhs that muslims have. some are very shocking.

why are the replies so anti-muslim? where are all the anti-hindu replies??

muslims pray to 1 god at least......hindus pray to many....hindus also pray to stones....hindus do many supersticious rituals...

lets see some more anti-hindu replies plz. lol

thank you.

"The Muslims refused to the Gurdwara, so you should refuse to go to the mosque."

therefore...? ... "Hindus killed thousands of Sikhs in a matter of days in India, so lets go kill thousands of Hindus back??"

Some of your replies are very worrying. Brother, go to the mosque. Im surprised i have to say this but back to basics...

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD. HE IS OMNIPRESENT. HE IS EVERYWHERE. HE BELONGS TO ALL.

You arent going there for your Muslim peers bruv. Let us know how it goes.

In college they used to invite me into theior prayer room..

..And I went. I saw how they prayed and asked questions.

No harm done.

One of them once said "why dont you convert?"

Other Muslim mates stopped him and said no point in creating tension.

Some Singh told me that if someone does that again, show him the kirpan and say "this is what we killed your ancestorrs with" :|