What Should U Say to someone who asks you out?

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

well about the baba thing, i have a hard time trusting anybody in the first place...and if a baba made a request about giving u naam one on one, then u're stupid if u dont see that soemthing's suspicious-a tru baba would never do that...thas like the stupidest "baba pick up line" in tha world..........hahahahahahahah

and wuts up with the girls getting grilled here? wut wud u guys do if a girl asked u out??? grin.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I would say sorry miss but Im already taken and I can only look at you as a sister or aunt or one of my kids depending on the age of all.

Without the hukam of Guru Gobind Singh Id be an even bigger dummy and with it I have full control over my mind.

Whats lame is, that the Babas are there to guide and teach people and some are Durmat and do other things. They know by far what to do and what not to do and they should be the example and kids should be the ones doing retarded things and not the elders. The elders through righteous living should be flawless and should help teach others to do so also not go completely evil by breaking the Kachera law.

Girls really need to control themselves. After the stuff i heard about how low girls have gone, i felt embarrased. Indian girls these days are no better than the western girls. All the corrupted by the corrupt society.

As I say: TMCS - Total Moral Corruption of Society

Society really needs to be fixed. Morals need to be followed or this world will be in even more turmoil.

With all due respect Your comments have nothing to do with the original question and quite frankly just seem to be a load of self righteous babbling. Also how can you stereotype a whole gender race by saying western girls? Are we as Sikh supposed to be able to see beyond that? no.gif

no offense but... for a guy to like you, you probably gave him a slight idea of a future with you...thats how guys think so your partly to blame! sorry sounds harsh but its true. Sikhs shouldnt get too close to the opposite sex because it can cause problems like people having crushes on each other.

Anyway tell the guy straight...DO ONE!..IM NOT INTERESTED!

because if you make a silly excuse up hes gonna think your playing hard to get so just drop it to him straight!!!!!!