Giani @ Gurdwara Singh Sabha In Southall

Guest Sukhsimran Kaur

Guest Sukhsimran Kaur

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

So who shall I tell, I'm still confused, I dont want things to get worse on me. If I go and tell my mum and dad, I dont know how they'll react. And for a Girl how do I tell them that this is the situation?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sukhsimran Kaur

Sory admin ji!

She used to go every evening to the gurdwra to do keertan. She felt uncomfortable with him and his subtle comments towards her but forgave him and became his mate.. exchanged numbers etc.

He started to phone her saying disgusting things like "i wonder how it would be like to hav s*x with you" etc.. And whenever she hung up on him/didnt answer the fone he would get emotional and persuade her.. if not blackmail her.

They started meeting up (shes too naive) and then once he met her on the excuse of learning english but he came onto her.. yet she kept forgiving him!?! This is the part that fills me with anger.

*sighs*

I was stopped when I went to beat the cr*p outa him. Instead, the ones who knew told the committee and they were dodgy themselves. What they did, they transfered him to Southall, and announced it on stage that the giani had a "chakar" with a kirtani. Funily enough theres only 3 kirtanis!!!

Now everyone blames her for corrupting him and so many rumours like they were caught by their mother "doing stuff".

her life is jacked up now.. becuase sahe kept it on the low for over a YEAR! I only found out when i Hacked her email.

Dont be afraid.. let someone know asap!

that is really really sad, but like I said before how do I tell someone? I'm too scard to tell her. I know how the girl must have felt not telling anyone, but then again if she didnt tell anyone she would have got in trouble. I want to sort this out without getting disposed in society because they just turn everything the other way round, like they did with this penji.

No, the reason why they turned it around was because she kept quiet for over a YEAR!!! Questions were raised like "why didn't you tell off him before? Why wait for a year? What yo been up to with him?" and then the rumours start.

Tell your parents. They love you. They'll sort it out.

I said:

Dont think I am allowed to disclose that.. the girl may want to remain anomolous.

Guest said:

I think he said he was from Southampton

Tell your parents. They love you. They'll sort it out.

Yes Penji, tell ur parents about it, they love u, and above all Guru Ji's with u. U kno u havent done anything wrong.

Guest s i n g h

wjkk wjkf

I know the girl really well, she told me about it, I did tell her go and tell your parents. I even told her off for giving her number out.

She made a mistake keeping quiet so sukhsimran sis you dont make the same mistake please !

S I N G H

wjkk wjkf

Why do women give their no. to a gyani?

There is no need for it.

If you have or haven't but he is still trying something, tell someone you trust, the main person is your mum.

Also be strong, tell him you will get him deported if he carries on like that with any person.

Why do women give their no. to a gyani?

There is no need for it.

If you have or haven't but he is still trying something, tell someone you trust, the main person is your mum.

Also be strong, tell him you will get him deported if he carries on like that with any person.

sukhsimran penji....can u please contact me, or i can contact u somhow. i wud realli lyk to tlk to u bout this.

cnt reali say nefink in public, bt in private som how :D

wjkk wjkf

Guest _khalistani singh_

Sory admin ji!

She used to go every evening to the gurdwra to do keertan. She felt uncomfortable with him and his subtle comments towards her but forgave him and became his mate.. exchanged numbers etc.

He started to phone her saying disgusting things like "i wonder how it would be like to hav s*x with you" etc.. And whenever she hung up on him/didnt answer the fone he would get emotional and persuade her.. if not blackmail her.

They started meeting up (shes too naive) and then once he met her on the excuse of learning english but he came onto her.. yet she kept forgiving him!?! This is the part that fills me with anger.

*sighs*

I was stopped when I went to beat the cr*p outa him. Instead, the ones who knew told the committee and they were dodgy themselves. What they did, they transfered him to Southall, and announced it on stage that the giani had a "chakar" with a kirtani. Funily enough theres only 3 kirtanis!!!

Now everyone blames her for corrupting him and so many rumours like they were caught by their mother "doing stuff".

her life is jacked up now.. becuase sahe kept it on the low for over a YEAR! I only found out when i Hacked her email.

Dont be afraid.. let someone know asap!

funny how everyone just starts 2 gunn down the giani's...have u ever seen what type of girl was behind? I mean

1stly giving a number out 2 a giani, what were u thinkin? If tha man sed dirty things, how can u becom mates with that person? If he's sed it 1nce whats stopping him from sayin it again?

2ndly say you did give the number out you received calls with the giani saying dirty things, why couldnt you just end it there, say look yeh I had given you one chance you didnt sort yourself out so its over. Then change your sim of your phone, its not that hard. Nowadays go on to www.o2.co.uk and u can get up 4 free o2 simz...not hard is it?

3rdly Blackmailing????????? How can a giani backmail you, if you didnt do anything. What would he went and said, if you knew you were in the right all you had to say was Waheguru Ji knows the truth and as long as THEY know the truth nothing is above them.

4thly If you go and tell the society a year later its obvious that questions would start 2 arisen. What was wrong in telling your parents before during the phone call situation, and say, look yeh mum & dad, this giani @ the guru ghar isnt getting off my back, i said nothing to him but can you sort him out, im sure your parents would have supported you at the time.

I hate to say it but majority of the time, the girls get themselves in troublle, whether they're suppose 2 get in trouble, because they were wrong or whether they didnt have nothing to do with it at all however still get in the wrong.

maafi jio if the words hurt, but to some extent they are true.

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal