BK

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Why all these attacks on Kamalroop Singhs appearance? If he is doing anti Panthic parchaar, then this is one thing. To start taking the mick out of his appearance is out of order - would Guru Gobind Singh ji have sat in his Darbar and made nasty comments about Aurangzeb's dodgy goatee - I dont think so.

Why not discuss something positive or simply counter any Parchaar which you feel is against Sikhi - surely that is the best way forward. Maybe we should try and think about the silent youngsters who visit this site and what they will take away from it about how Sikhs handle criticism.

Just my thoughts on reading this thread. I am sorry if I have said anything wrong...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I don udnerstand why u r critisizing a SINGH IN PUGH

I seriously dont care who it is..!

his appearance is like GURU JI TOLD US TO HAVE, and thats that!

MAAAAAAAAAAAn Why are these Guys talking ....about the appearance Guru ji Gave HIM rolleyes.gif

alrigh talk about him as a person but the APPEARANCE THAT GURU JI GAVE HIM ???? ohmy.gif:@

I think that's just SICK :@ :T:

BHULL CHUKK MAAF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I disagree..

WHY We turning our sikhi culture and lifestyle into hippism ???

The one who throw insults on sikhi deserves more than physical comments, they need is Jutia vala haar with black face and don't forget the donkey..

I agree with most however..

appearance..doesn't really have anything to do with inside ddoes it?

yea I agree they should not be in any circumstance ..honored or something.........

but appearance..

the Sabat Surat appearance!

thak about it :T:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Mr Singh

Wouldn't you say that someone who wears the Guru's baana but attacks the very essence of their message is the hypocrite for the highest order ? If so shouldn't he be unmasked so that others are not influenced by his views ?

GurFateh

Bikramjit

True acctually...

I mean I agree with most of whats been said..

however..

talking <admin-profanity filter activated> about his appearance is a bit odd

as still its still the BANA he is in....no matter how someone is from the inside he is still in SABAT SURAT..

I mean I'm not protecting someone as a PERSON..

but calling him ugly..or have peach colored Pugh.......doesn't really make sense...

as I dont think theres a lack of people wearing peach Colored Pagh

however calling him ugly is a bit odd being in Sabat Surat..

I'm not protecting his actions but his bana!

bhulla CHukka maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

lemme give my personal opinion, which i know will be ignored by many on this board:

firstly, i hafta state that i am in no way associated with lalleshvari or narsingha, but i did used to keep track of sikhawareness site, and go there quite often.

but to the main point:

making fun of someone's appearance is just like making fun of someone who is mentally challenged.

nothing can be done about it... actually, correction, an "ugly" person can get cosmetic surgery, but then that person will get roasted for being "sikh" and getting this surgery done.. the point that i think mr.singh is trying to make is simply that dude has no control over what looks he was given. Akal Purakh gave those to him for whatever reason. End of discussion on that issue.. what Akal Purakh doesn't need to be questioned, and it doesn't even need to be discussed.

i agree with talking about his actions, his words, and all that, but c'mon people.... he's had no decision in his looks. He was given them without his consent. its not anything he can control. He can control his mouth and what comes outta it, so fine, question and refute his arguments.. personal slandering is stupid though.. it just shows immaturity and stupidity on the part of the person who says it. i'm not saying i don't, but i'm saying that's something we, as youth, hafta work on... We're not gonna be youth forever, we should at least begin now to mould our actions so that our future youth can have a proper example to follow, not just "i don't believe your view, so you're ugly and you have crooked teeth!"

the worst part is that for some odd reason, i stlil have this bad feeling that

i am NOW going to be questioned on wheteher i'm a Nang or not... so before that question can even come up, i'm gonna say i'm not, at least not in the way we're discussing...after all, very few of us aren't nang, not in this material world.. but i'm not the kind of nang we're associating this thread with..

All i'm saying is just control the slander and meanness... it truly isn't gursikh character... theres no excue to stoop down to that level...

another possible response for my thread was that if someone asks

"so what do you think we should do? just sit back and let people talk <admin-profanity filter activated>?"

and honestly, i can't even see any way how anyone should actually make that conclusion from my post... everyone's so quick to say lines full of giaan, but yet so quick to join in a discussion consisting tons of insulting comments back and forth. what i'm saying is that we don't hafta beat these guys with insults.. refute! not insult! do you actually think that Guru Gobind Singh Ji ever called Auraungzeb a big fat ape, after auraungzeb made a comment? do you think He called auraungzeb an ugly piece of trash?

none of us can BE Guru Gobind Singh Ji, but we should at least try to follow his mould.