BK

Please note;

Bhai Gurbachan Singh Ji Manochahal Jathedhar of the Bhindranwale Tiger Force of Khalistan, has openly declared his full faith in Bhai Sukhdev Singh Ji <admin-please stop! its a security issue>. So any people who may at some stage start saying that these gursikhs were at each others throats all the time at chatting <admin-profanity filter activated>. I have heard people from diff khalistani jathe attacking each other which is beyond stupid. Manochahal praises sukhdev singh as a gursikh and as someone who had guru's light inside him. he calls hima brave warrior and a strict rehat keeping sikh. in regards to this stupid claim of illegite kids, baba manochahal said sukhdev singh was married and any children were his. i think he said the woman in question (dnt know where the nabeh waliya bibian came from !!) was in fact married to him, and the child was theirs. he also said anybody questioning the honour and dignity of sucha great man would be dealt with severely and that the khalsa wouldbe forced to shut their slandering mouths. he said that full justice would be delivered in this respect.

(this is from an audio tape of a speech given by baba manochahal explaining why the kharkoo singhs have needed to take up arms and also the present situation of the moveent)

the pyaar between these real gursikhs who were and DID give their haeds for sikhi should be an inspiration to us idiots. never mind giving our heads for the cause, we seem more ready to remove each others over small arguments!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you ask any puratan singhs they would tell you how much Baba Jernail Singh Ji respected sukhdev singh ji and other Singhs. Baba Ji would get up from whatever he was going and give his place to Sukhdev Singh ji or other Singhs when they came to see him. This obviously made some jealous, and hence so many rumors.

They didn't have respect for each other, I think.

Sukhdev Singh <admin-please stop! its a security issue> didn't like the way Sant Ji approached matters. Theres a little bit this about Sant Jarnal Singh Ji -- its on the net, explains eveyrthing about Sant Ji's history.. I'll get teh pdf.

Anyways, Sant Ji over <admin-please stop! its a security issue> anyways..

there are some people that will say (im guessing this is what is on this pdf) that the militant akj (bk) and the singhs from damdami taksal didnt get along blah blah blah, but in general that again is rubbish.

we all have little minor personal dislikes, eg i may not like the way you laugh or the way you walk etc.

but some singhs were telling me how they spoke to a singh (i think they said it was bhai randhir singhs grandson or something like that) and how he was telling them of how much pyar there was in the early 80's amongst the taksali singhs and those from the akj. (i dnt know much about the relationship about bhai sukhdev singh and sant jarnail singh, the above post was about baba manochahal, and this is about bhai fouja singh and sant ji)

he spoke about (this is also what i have heard off others) how they would jointly host a programme, where the taksali singhs would do katha first, followed by kirtan from the akj. about how they would do seva side by side, about how much love shaheed bahi fuja singh ji and sant jarnail singh ji had for each other. it wasnt just the akj and the taksal singh's either, from another singh i found out that in most pictures that we seeof sant jarnail singh ji walking about, the singhs with him are mostly NOT from taksal. but mostly just singhs who left their homes to come and live with the singhs and to participate in the morcha and help sant ji. also the nihang singhs from the hariawela dal under baba nihal singh ji were with these singhs. this for me is what a united khalsa panth should be like. there were other nihang singhs who left their dal's because they were doing nothing and came and joined the singhs individually.

anyway the ma

in story this guy told was that of sant jarnail singh ji and bhai fouja singh ji's wife. (sorry cant remember her name!!).

basically on the day that bhai fauja singh and the others gave shaheedi, sant ji inspired the sangat to do something about this atrocity that was occuring (nirankari/narakdhari march ). after his speech a number of singhs got ready to march and stop this procession from continuing. this included bhai fauja singh, singhs from the akj, the taksal and other groups.

we all know that they went and gave shaheedi and respect them for this. again of the 13 singhs they included singhs from both the taksal and the akj (bk).

however after this event we hear that (apparently) bhai fouja singh's wife was insulting sant jarnail singh and accussing him of being a coward and asking why didnt he go and give his life? and that this was meant to be why the bk and taksal were meant to have had a divide of sorts after this.

however according to this singh (cant remember his name can ask if u wish) this wasnt the truth. he said that the singhs who went with bhai fouja singh ji and those that came back still had full pyaar in sant ji. he was saying that it was bhai fouja singh who told sant ji to carry on with the parchar and that this seva should be left to him (fouja singh) to handle. singh said that there is/was no reason for any confrontation between the two groups, but that the bibi's grief led her to believe these things. and some people having greater affection for her, took these things as the truth.

however any discourse with singhs from that period will negate this. but again we as the stupid youth, look for any reason to slam another group or groups and try and make our own shine. the gursikhs who we admire and whose pics we have in our rooms did not have time for the petty squabbles that we get involved in. they had a bigger mission. the freedom of the quam!

im sure issues such as keski, raagmala etc etc existed then as well to some degree, but these c

an sometimes be put aside for another day, im guessing their theory was that they day we sit in freedom, when our sisters are not raped, our brother are not killed and our gurdwara and guru is not burned and humiliated. that day we can sit down and discuss these problems/issues, but for today lets stand together and vanquish those who seek to destroy us.

as singhs in a recent leicester programme kept repeating,

"we all have more in common, than we differences"

its up to you, divide and kill each other or unite and become invincible. lets pray maharajh blesses us with the chance to lay down our lives for this sikhi which lives on the blood of its martyrs.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Why all these attacks on Kamalroop Singhs appearance? If he is doing anti Panthic parchaar, then this is one thing. To start taking the mick out of his appearance is out of order - would Guru Gobind Singh ji have sat in his Darbar and made nasty comments about Aurangzeb's dodgy goatee - I dont think so.

Why not discuss something positive or simply counter any Parchaar which you feel is against Sikhi - surely that is the best way forward. Maybe we should try and think about the silent youngsters who visit this site and what they will take away from it about how Sikhs handle criticism.

Just my thoughts on reading this thread. I am sorry if I have said anything wrong...

EVERYTHING you said is right :@