40 Young Sikhs Have Their Kes Forcefully Cut Off By Extremist Hindus?

AkaalSeva-EL

Breaking news:

Osama ready to surrender to US Army only if President Bush would go on a date with him.

If you forward this breaking news to 5 people, you will meet your dream date in 5 hours.

If you forward this breaking news to 10 people, you will meet your dream date in 3 hours.

If you forward this breaking news to 15 people, you will meet your dream date in 1 hours.

If you delete this message, you will die unmarried.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking news:

Osama ready to surrender to US Army only if President Bush would go on a date with him.

If you forward this breaking news to 5 people, you will meet your dream date in 5 hours.

If you forward this breaking news to 10 people, you will meet your dream date in 3 hours.

If you forward this breaking news to 15 people, you will meet your dream date in 1 hours.

awsome!!!

please provide source of the information..

or just dont keep spreading crap...

When we were at the Sikh Lobby of the UK Parliament followed by the candlelit vigil. A number of people said this was mentioned on Panjab Radio. However, there is nothing to substantiate this. Perhaps a few phone calls to Panjab Radio to ask:

1) Did they put something out on the radio yesterday?

2) If so, what was the source?

3) If the story is not true, as appears to be the case and they did put something out, have they put out an apology on air?

Breaking news:

So it's you who keep sending these emails all over the net... ohmy.gif ... jk tongue.gif

I cannot believe that the radio ppls can air such type of unsourced fake stories.. I am pretty much sure that there must be rules and guidelines if someone wants to do broadcasting to public??

most sikhs deny things like this, becuase they just want to chill at home,

there was only 30 people at the candle light vigil yesterdat and half of them were form derby.

Shameful for the londoners,

anyways this was annoced on punjabi radi, the names of those arrested were annoced and everything it is not fake.

I PHONED PANJAB RADIO AND THEY CANT CONFIRM THIS STORY UNTIL TOMMORROW AS THE NEWSREADER IS NOT THERE TODAY!

A MESSAGE TO ALL MY BROS AND SISTERS: CAN WE ALL START BEING POSITIVE AND WORK TOGETHER. DONT JUMP ON SOMEONE FOR POSTING SOMETHING ON HERE. WHY NOT PICK UP THE PHONE AND CHECK FOR YOURSELF? WHY COMPLAIN TO OTHERS?

I PHONED PANJAB RADIO AND THEY CANT CONFIRM THIS STORY UNTIL TOMMORROW AS THE NEWSREADER IS NOT THERE TODAY!

A MESSAGE TO ALL MY BROS AND SISTERS: CAN WE ALL START BEING POSITIVE AND WORK TOGETHER. DONT JUMP ON SOMEONE FOR POSTING SOMETHING ON HERE. WHY NOT PICK UP THE PHONE AND CHECK FOR YOURSELF? WHY COMPLAIN TO OTHERS?

Oh, how professional of Panjab Radio(!) Bunch of jokers.

the txt message sent around last night read:

"40 Sikh schoolchildren had their Kes forcibly cut 2day by a mob of militant Hindus in Panjab. Police released all those responsible. Wot r YOU gonna do? Wot wd Guru ji do?"

a statement like that can start a relgious riot off......whoever takes it upon themselves to distribute such a txt muist make sure its valid.....the fact that the txt childishlly challenges a response at the end is dangerous.....what does the person sending the text out want?..a manly response like lets massacre 40 hindus....and punjab radios response is lame & pathetically irresponsible....they should hve verified the story b4 they even announced it on their radio...