Jesus!

singh1986

Yeah that Video was disgusting and shameful. Anyone who watched that and laughed can't be in my eyes considered a sikh. To me Sikhi is about love openess and tolerance of other faiths as long as they don't hinder anyone else. A Sikh doesn't laugh at the expense of someone elses Prophet. Thats pathetic. I mean how funny would we find it if someone tried doing that with our Gurus. I tell you so called Sikhs these days have no Sikhi in them. Really sad

we belong to the phrase = "maen haun param purakh kao dassa || dekhan aeo jagat tamasha ||"

my beloved father sri guru gobind singh ji says "i am the servant of the almighty (param purakh) and came here to witness the drama of world created by thy"

the the prophet referred here says "i am the son of god"

that we all my dear "the son of god"

my beloved father sri guru granth sahib ji refers "aek pita ekas kae hum barik ||"

here too thy thyself teaches us that we all are children of one father i.e. God the Almighty

as a person, ofcorse he was a wonderful person, paved a new path to reach = very much respectable

but all that come far after the beloved one SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI !!!

Jesus Christ was a Prophet. And all Prophets are respected in Sikhi - Let's not mock a great great man who surved humainty just like our Gurus - Just like Shri Guru Arjan Dev Ji and Shri Guru Tegh Bahadur ji were made saheed, so was Jesus Christ. so don't mock as we don't like anyone who mocks our Guru's

Last Question of the day blush.gif

What does Sikhi say about Jesus? Should we respect him? If he isnt the Son of God then who is he?

Does Sikhi even say anything about him?

respect every one .....

and bhajji soo sakhi granth written by ram kuar jee says about jesus why god send him and all other prophits of kallyugh....

in the starting of kall yugh .... dents (evil people) started increasing there power by doing dharam and karma daan naam jaap reading purans etc .... with this there was chardikalla in them and the strength they got from this they use it to do julam on other and good people .... relegious people couldnt do anything .... as non relegious people were geting power from god himself ....

so akal purkh thought only way to defeat these devils is that they should be taken away from true dharma thats naam jaap .... so he send gautam buddha first he declared purans are false .... and in same manner send jesus and hazzrat ....this is just an intro .... this sakhi is very long it would take around 7 - 8 hours to do its katha in detail ....

maffi

Guest raajkaregakhalsa

i have 2 question for christians

1)why did hitler kill 6 million jews in the name of christanity?

2)why is jesus and christianity used to promote white power?

as for jesus (isa) has no place in sikhism hes not mentioned in gurbani therefore its a sin to celebrate christmas for sikhs

as for jesus (isa) has no place in sikhism hes not mentioned in gurbani therefore its a sin to celebrate christmas for sikhs

you have got issues with white people what is your problem?

as for christmas its not even considered a religious holiday anymore its a seasonal holdiday were family get together etc... you dont have to do it in the name of chrsitianity its just a holiday

WELL I SAY ONLY AMRITDHARIS CAN CELBRATE GURU GOBIND SINGH JIS GURPURB :lol:

Eh your a dumb <admin-profanity filter activated>, hitler was no Christian thats for sure he didnt really believe in religion i think theres something in his mein kampf and your just being a dumb cow for saying Jesus and christianity promote white power. I celebrate xmas therefore im a sinner :lol: , your mom isnt mentioned in the gurbani yet you celebrate her bday eh? Hon bol?

Eh your a dumb <admin-profanity filter activated>, hitler was no Christian thats for sure he didnt really believe in religion i think theres something in his mein kampf and your just being a dumb cow for saying Jesus and christianity promote white power. I celebrate xmas therefore im a sinner :lol: , your mom isnt mentioned in the gurbani yet you celebrate her bday eh? Hon bol?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL SAADDOOOOOOOOOOOOO