Direct Insult To Guru - Read This

I was watching a video on youtube today, although the video was good, that isnt the reason i posted the link to it. The comments below caught my eye......

Nah take it like a pinch of salt, nothing what ever he said makes an impact on me personally. Nothing to get upset over really, just bless him, he deserves the blessings, he will come to know what right and wrong.

Gurbani says "Burah ka Bhulla soach" so lets do that, lets bless him for the comments, what goes around come around.

However saying that my friend, if he came near me, i think I would end up in Jail! Cos i would have broken his neck!

Those comments just made me laugh... this guy does not know what he's on about, it seems he's prob a teenager acting all BAD! Putting comments like that on the net just shows me how much of a coward he is... if he had the guts he would openly say to people and then would get his head kicked in. Being behind a PC nobody will know who you are, so thats why he can post his <admin-profanity filter activated>!

UNLESS ANYBODY KNOWS WHO IT IS & WITH EVIDENCE, THERE IS NOTHING THAT WE CAN DO ABOUT IT

Thanks

there is a nehang singh bola ....

hindu anna turkan kanna dohan vichon geyani seyana .....

kutte da kam bhonkna .... eh internet di ought laike he bhonk sakde .... singha samne ehna bammna bummna di fatt di aa ....

but jo singha jawab ditte oh we galat hai ....

par assi taan appasch he ladd rahe ... adharmi hindu naal ladan da time kithe hai sadde koll ....

most of singh aa jehre sirf internet te hi khalistan zindabad ... hindu murdabad kar sakde .... punjabch akke ohwe nahi bolde ....

ladai ki a na ek dujje nu dekhe .... na jande aa .... par singha ohna da vishnu chakta ohna guru chakta .... dohen narka nu jaan ge .... yamdutt putha latka ke kuttange ....

kall yugh sheti mukke rab ..... guru gobind singh sahib ji ...... kirpa karro ..... khalse nu sojji bakhsho dharam baksho ..... jehre bakwas karde ohna magar shahhedi faujan lao .... tuhada panth aaa tuhadi izzat aaa .....

dhan dhan baba jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindrawalle

jaikara gajjeye

fathe paye

nehal ho jaye

sat sri akalllllllllllll

Gurbani says "Burah ka Bhulla soach" so lets do that, lets bless him for the comments, what goes around come around.

I dont know if you are referring to the tuk from Bhagat Fareed Ji , If so -> it should be Fareeda bure da bhala kar d_oh.gif

Im nitpicking i know d_oh.gif , but i think the tuk should be quoted correctly. pray.gif

The More sikhs and hindus fight over there Gods .

There are other religion in waiting to catch the wounded of these battles .

What we sikhs and hindus never lost in Battle for Punjab /India in last 10,000 years of co existence from any enemy.

We may now land up loosing India if we keep on fighting amongst our self.

There is a similarity between Shia and sunni story trying to be re created here .

Let us be wise like west and turn it into a intermidiate between

catholic /protestant and shia/sunni model

love

hps