Tony Montana

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My penny's worth,

if they are extrmists at doing seva n praising God then i cannot see them making other go away from Sikhi!! :nihungsmile:

but if they are fanatics who have taken only taken a cupla of parts from Sikhi and the the wohole thing, then i think that these people can either:

1) Make people go away from the Sikh pathway

2) actually gain people into Sikhi, but then it will grow under the wrong circumstances and beliefs!!

they r not fanatics or extremists but stupid and foolish! sum influential young "singhs" think its their way or no way. if u aint part of da boyz club then u is an outcaste! so people join thebandwagon becuz they get cursed if they dont follow the crowd

They are pathetic little football hooligan yobs and thugs. If their aggression and violence is driven by extremist thoughts and intolerance then yes they are Sikh fanatics. Either way, they need to be cooled down and taught a lesson ---- if they are going to use violence then ultimately these little fascist hooligans will end up in prison or hospital. My suspicion is that some older people who should know better are filling them with hot air and extremism. Either way, they are a disgrace and more like jaanwars than Sikhs.

Guru Fateh

they r not fanatics or extremists but stupid and foolish! sum influential young "singhs" think its their way or no way. if u aint part of da boyz club then u is an outcaste! so people join thebandwagon becuz they get cursed if they dont follow the crowd

They are pathetic little football hooligan yobs and thugs. If their aggression and violence is driven by extremist thoughts and intolerance then yes they are Sikh fanatics. Either way, they need to be cooled down and taught a lesson ---- if they are going to use violence then ultimately these little fascist hooligans will end up in prison or hospital. My suspicion is that some older people who should know better are filling them with hot air and extremism. Either way, they are a disgrace and more like jaanwars than Sikhs.

Guru Fateh

Finally sense...its more the youth into the whole militant/fanatic thing now ...hardly any of the older gen. are. sumthing has gotta be done..and quick.2

Guru Fateh

Finally sense...its more the youth into the whole militant/fanatic thing now ...hardly any of the older gen. are. sumthing has gotta be done..and quick.2

what do u mean its only the young ones? and militant?

young ones didnt just create this thought by themself. most of us think on our own, and want the facts. there is only small percentage of people in this age who make their choices by following some group BUT NOT ALL!anyhow, where is the older generation? have u met evry single sikh person from the "older generation" to make that comment that u just did?

please read history than just puttin you own opinion which is created by observing people alone or reading the bias story(s).

now stop twisting the topic lil veer ji!

i know my comments are rude...so please forgive me for that. not tryin to attack u or anything, but really do your own research; back up your points with some facts.

bhul chuk mufa karni!!!

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

Guest Dancing Warrior

Even those that hold Masters are still uneducated about life. Poor education, lack of interests out side of the circle or circus in some cases, sheltered mindset, low self esteem, a need to belong, a need to associate to a righteous cause, to define what is evil and what is good fuels the fanatics fantasy.

Be it extremist or fanatic the ideology in relation to Sikhi is rigid inflexibility ultimately if you are inflexible you are breakable.