Eye Witness Account

machete

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dancing Warrior,

If anyone knew what amrit is about they wouldn't question such things, satgur mera maar jeevale| some say it happened some say it didn't. We question things we have no idea about, if the above brings someone closer to guru sahib, or if it even makes someone wanting to take amrit, then whats the point of ruining such a beautiful topic putting our own two cents worth of knowledge of saying its not true. If you really want to PROVE its not true then why don't you post some references, book names, titles, authors, their authenticity on their argument, instead of saying two lines that might offend other gursikhs and make them think like "what if its not true", we should build faith and trust in our guru and the guru will have faith in us.

If the veerji felt strongly about the sakhi he decided to post it to inspire others to take amrit. Were you there to say that it wasn't true, did you have a dream of how the original amrit sanchaar took place? Are you at an avastha to look in the past and see how it happened? If not then you have no right to say otherwise. My main point is that anything that brings you closer to guru sahib, inspires you, or enlightens you shouldn't be questioned or doubted, but it should be acknowledged.

Bhul chuk muaf.

Guest Dancing Warrior
Dancing Warrior,

If anyone knew what amrit is about they wouldn't question such things, satgur mera maar jeevale| some say it happened some say it didn't. We question things we have no idea about, if the above brings someone closer to guru sahib, or if it even makes someone wanting to take amrit, then whats the point of ruining such a beautiful topic putting our own two cents worth of knowledge of saying its not true. If you really want to PROVE its not true then why don't you post some references, book names, titles, authors, their authenticity on their argument, instead of saying two lines that might offend other gursikhs and make them think like "what if its not true", we should build faith and trust in our guru and the guru will have faith in us.

If the veerji felt strongly about the sakhi he decided to post it to inspire others to take amrit. Were you there to say that it wasn't true, did you have a dream of how the original amrit sanchaar took place? Are you at an avastha to look in the past and see how it happened? If not then you have no right to say otherwise. My main point is that anything that brings you closer to guru sahib, inspires you, or enlightens you shouldn't be questioned or doubted, but it should be acknowledged.

Bhul chuk muaf.

Let me understand what you are stating, from what I have understood from your carefully trodden statement is that it is perfectly acceptable to lie in order to bring someone to take Amrit? Or bring them closer to the Guru as you put it?

Is this the form of Sikhi that you have been reduced to? If you wish to believe this concoction that is entirely up to you, if you promote it and plug it for recruitment to Sikhi you really need to look deep inside you and address the very serious problem you have.

Such heresy is fundamentally wrong.

Guest Narinder Singh
Dancing Warrior,

Bhul chuk muaf.

Let me understand what you are stating, from what I have understood from your carefully trodden statement is that it is perfectly acceptable to lie in order to bring someone to take Amrit? Or bring them closer to the Guru as you put it?

Is this the form of Sikhi that you have been reduced to? If you wish to believe this concoction that is entirely up to you, if you promote it and plug it for recruitment to Sikhi you really need to look deep inside you and address the very serious problem you have.

Such heresy is fundamentally wrong.

Ok, so how does the story really go according to you? How did Guru Sahib give Amrit to the five Singhs?

Fateh.

lol i think the next post would be eyewitness of guru nanak sahib to mecca ....

1st read any of our granth and i mean any non quote about this eye witness ...

2nd non of sant or taksali or any other told about this eyewitness in kathas and vichars ....

sant gurbachan singh had done lot of katha about about guru gobind singh ji creating khalsa but non has this quote ... same is with rara sahib .... and other chardikalla sants

3rd the very first muslim to take amrit was of kabul and he took amrit after 4 years after the khalsa is created ..... and his sakhi is written in visthar in panth parkash .... and guru sahib told him that in future guru sahib himself will be fighting against mughal muslims he should not feel bad then ... and he was not at all this ajmer singh .... u like it or not guru sahib never told any muslim to take amrit ....

4th guru sahib had just told amrit teyar ho geya jinna shakna aa jao not like requesting others please take amrit .... like its said guru sahib put his hand on my back and told me to take amrit .... just think 5 peyare gave their head for amrit later guru sahib was requesting others to take amrit ....

making false sakhis to impress people to take amrit to inspire people .... what kind of amrit parchar is this ????

This is the true story.

THE LAST REPORT: Eye witness account of Vaisakhi 1699 by Enemy spy!

There were many in Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s camp whose intentions altogether were not loyal, the all knowing Guru knew this. One of these spies of emperor Arangzeb was called Abu-ul-traifi. He is mentioned by the eminent scholar Bhai Vir Singh in his writings. Being a spy he kept a daily journal of the events that took place for the emperor.

Below is the translation for the accounts of vaisakhi day:

“On the day Guru Gobind Singh Ji prepared Amrit in Anandpur, the attendance in the diwan was about 50 to 70 thousand. The Mughals had four thrones (seats of imperial power), Delhi, Agra, Lahore and Kalanur. But the grandeur of Guru Ji’s throne was in a class by itself. The grandeur of this throne was out of this world.

Guru Ji came to the diwan and, unsheathing his sword, spoke in a thundering voice that he needed a head. No questions or hesitation at all, Bhai Daya Ram came forward to Guru Ji. Guru Ji right in front of all cut of his head from his body in one stroke. Every body present was stunned. Then Guru Ji again thundered and demanded one more head. Right on Guru’s call, Dharam Chand got up, came to Guru Ji, bowed his head and said here is my offering of my head. Guru Ji again, in one stroke cut off Bhai Dharam chands head from his body.

Now there was a big commotion in the diwan. But Guru ji in his thundering voice went on demanding heads, one after another. Himmat Rai, Mohkam Chand and Sahib Ram got up and offered their heads. Guru Ji cut off the heads of these three also. Many from the congregation went to Guru Ji’s mother and narrated the whole happening in the diwan to Mata Ji.

Guru Ji cleaned up the blood from the five bodies and heads, and even washed the floor, then the Guru of these infidels stitched one head with another body, one by one, this process took about three hours. Then he covered these dead bodies with white sheets.

The Guru of these infidels then took a cauldron made from stone and put an iron wok (bowl) without handles on top of it. He then poured water into the wok and started preparing “Amrit” (aab-e-hyat- elixir of life). The infidel Guru kept churning the water with his double-edged sword and kept on reciting his kalma (Gurbani). This process went on for 1.5 to 2 hours. During this time a lady came from Guru’s house and put something in that water. Now the Amrit was ready.

From the corpses he took the covering sheets off. First he sat on the head side of Daya Ram and poured Amrit into his mouth, then poured some into his head and then sprinkled some in his eyes, and then he asked the dead body to say waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh. As if on his Gurus command, Daya Ram got up and repeated in his bold voice, Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh.

It appeared that in the entire congregation everybody was so stunned that it seemed like no one was breathing. There was pin-drop silence. All the present wee mesmerized with their Guru’s miracle. In the same manner one after another the Guru made the other four alive too.

Then he took all five of them into a tent. After a while Guru Ji along with the five came out. The five were now wearing new attire (uniform, bana); those five risen from the dead were standing in a line. Then their Guru came in front of them and took bir rasan (posture of the brave-kneeling on one knee) and asked for Amrit. At this point, the five asked what are you offering to get this Amrit. The Guru said that “I will sacrifice my whole family for the sake of the panth” then these five gave Amrit to Guru Ji, and his name was changed to “Gobind Singh” (from Gobind Rai). The word Singh was attached with the other fives too, -Daya Singh, Dharam Singh, Himmat Singh, Mohkam Singh and Sahib Singh.

(I was very remorseful and cried like a baby) After that, thousands took Amrit. Even, I was attracted like a magnetic force and with utmost regret fell on Gurus feet. I requested to the Guru to give me Amrit too. Guru Ji already knew about my role as a spy and traitor, put his hand on my back, gave me Amrit and changed my name to Ajmer Singh. Just with this act, my sins of numerous lives got washed away. (Extract from the last report)

The whole report can be found in the archives of Aligarh University

My true guru has the power to kill and revive the dead-Ang 1142 Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

ItS the belief of all true Sikhs that Guru Sahib Ji beheaded each of the five Sikhs and breathed new life into them. Thus the creation of a new brother hood, the Khalsa. The Guru baptiesed them with a Khanda and in turn asked to be accepted into the Khalsa himself. So from the Panj Piyaray Guru Gobind Rai became Guru Gobind Singh. Such was the dramatic beginning of the Khalsa brotherhood.[

It can be argued that without the actual act of decapitation, it would have been an incomplete test and perhaps even a dishonest request upon the part of The Guru; perhaps it is for this reason that Sikhs have such faith that The Guru did as the The Guru said He would.

It also follows therefore that without being 'killed', these Five Beloved Disciples would not have had the opportunity to be 'reborn' as The Khalsa of The Guru which is clearly the very concept that The Guru intended to put across to His Sikhs.

Guest Dancing Warrior
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

ItS the belief of all true Sikhs that Guru Sahib Ji beheaded each of the five Sikhs and breathed new life into them. Thus the creation of a new brother hood, the Khalsa. The Guru baptiesed them with a Khanda and in turn asked to be accepted into the Khalsa himself. So from the Panj Piyaray Guru Gobind Rai became Guru Gobind Singh. Such was the dramatic beginning of the Khalsa brotherhood.[

It can be argued that without the actual act of decapitation, it would have been an incomplete test and perhaps even a dishonest request upon the part of The Guru; perhaps it is for this reason that Sikhs have such faith that The Guru did as the The Guru said He would.

It also follows therefore that without being 'killed', these Five Beloved Disciples would not have had the opportunity to be 'reborn' as The Khalsa of The Guru which is clearly the very concept that The Guru intended to put across to His Sikhs.

Hello Cartman,

Are you saying the Guru performed a Miracle by decapitating the five beloved? If so was this reflective of The Gurus way?

What do you think?