Eye Witness Account

machete

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

It also follows therefore that without being 'killed', these Five Beloved Disciples would not have had the opportunity to be 'reborn' as The Khalsa of The Guru which is clearly the very concept that The Guru intended to put across to His Sikhs.

Hello Cartman,

Are you saying the Guru performed a Miracle by decapitating the five beloved? If so was this reflective of The Gurus way?

What do you think?

And many many more, all done via the Gurus, do you doubt this??

yeh ^^^^ :) so in ur faceee tongue.gif lol

lil one dont say that. we just learning from each other...no ones really trying to win or proclaim that "I AM RIGHT!"

i'll ask for forgiveness from ur side to others...so could you please delete that comment i know u have so much piyyaar for everyone and it is just an innocent act from ur part pray.gif

forgive me if this hurt u in anyways :sady:

i luv ju~

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

ohmmm - i was jus JOKIN bhenji i said it janke!!!! shorriii every1 knows am just messin ohmy.gif i think every1 knows me well enough to know i say stuff like that 4 a laugh...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dancing Warrior

ItS the belief of all true Sikhs that Guru Sahib Ji beheaded each of the five Sikhs and breathed new life into them. Thus the creation of a new brother hood, the Khalsa. The Guru baptiesed them with a Khanda and in turn asked to be accepted into the Khalsa himself. So from the Panj Piyaray Guru Gobind Rai became Guru Gobind Singh. Such was the dramatic beginning of the Khalsa brotherhood.[

It can be argued that without the actual act of decapitation, it would have been an incomplete test and perhaps even a dishonest request upon the part of The Guru; perhaps it is for this reason that Sikhs have such faith that The Guru did as the The Guru said He would.

It also follows therefore that without being 'killed', these Five Beloved Disciples would not have had the opportunity to be 'reborn' as The Khalsa of The Guru which is clearly the very concept that The Guru intended to put across to His Sikhs.

Hello Cartman,

Are you saying the Guru performed a Miracle by decapitating the five beloved? If so was this reflective of The Gurus way?

What do you think?

Did GOD not make the Kaaba rotate?

Did GOD not perform the Panja Sahib miracle ?

Did GOD not perform the miracle of the blood and milk from roti?

Did GOD not perform the miracle of Guru Nanak & the Grazing Buffaloes?

If death is liberation why would the Guru bring anyone back from it?

ItS the belief of all true Sikhs that Guru Sahib Ji beheaded each of the five Sikhs and breathed new life into them. Thus the creation of a new brother hood, the Khalsa. The Guru baptiesed them with a Khanda and in turn asked to be accepted into the Khalsa himself. So from the Panj Piyaray Guru Gobind Rai became Guru Gobind Singh. Such was the dramatic beginning of the Khalsa brotherhood.[

It can be argued that without the actual act of decapitation, it would have been an incomplete test and perhaps even a dishonest request upon the part of The Guru; perhaps it is for this reason that Sikhs have such faith that The Guru did as the The Guru said He would.

Hello Cartman,

What do you think?

IS DEATH LIBERATION? I WOULD IMAGINE EVERY SINGH/KAUR WOULD WANT TO COME BACK TO DO MORE SEWA OF THE PANTH.

Guest Dancing Warrior
WE ARE NOT PROMISED HEAVEN AND VIRGINS....SO FOR US DOES IT MATTER WHERE WE ARE?

WHERE WE ARE, as you put it kuljeet is in a realm of fantasy as you stated “you imagine” this is where the problem arises. The question is not the limitations of Guru for that there is no dispute. The question is do the means justify the end? What I am implying is, is it moral to state fiction or a lie in order to bring people to a “righteous” end?

WE ARE NOT PROMISED HEAVEN AND VIRGINS....SO FOR US DOES IT MATTER WHERE WE ARE?

WHERE WE ARE, as you put it kuljeet is in a realm of fantasy as you stated “you imagine” this is where the problem arises. The question is not the limitations of Guru for that there is no dispute. The question is do the means justify the end? What I am implying is, is it moral to state fiction or a lie in order to bring people to a “righteous” end?

YOU ASKED: If death is liberation why would the Guru bring anyone back from it?

I COMMENTED ON THAT.

NOW YOU ARE SAYING: What I am implying is, is it moral to state fiction or a lie in order to bring people to a “righteous” end?

I IMAGINE IT IS WRONG. I ONLY IMAGINE BECAUSE MAHARAJ STATES TREAT LIFE LIKE A DREAM/A PLAY....IT IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT THAT YOU TRY TO ACHIEVE LIBERATION. IT IS YOUR OPINION THAT THE STORY IS FALSE...IT IS OTHERS OPINION THAT IT IS NOT....YOU HAVE MADE YOUR LITTLE POINT SO JUST PUT A SOCK IN IT.

Guest Dancing Warrior

I COMMENTED ON THAT.

NOW YOU ARE SAYING: What I am implying is, is it moral to state fiction or a lie in order to bring people to a “righteous” end?

I IMAGINE IT IS WRONG. I ONLY IMAGINE BECAUSE MAHARAJ STATES TREAT LIFE LIKE A DREAM/A PLAY....IT IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT THAT YOU TRY TO ACHIEVE LIBERATION. IT IS YOUR OPINION THAT THE STORY IS FALSE...IT IS OTHERS OPINION THAT IT IS NOT....YOU HAVE MADE YOUR LITTLE POINT SO JUST PUT A SOCK IN IT.

LOL.gif .

Guest Dancing Warrior

I COMMENTED ON THAT.

YOU HAVE MADE YOUR LITTLE POINT SO JUST PUT A SOCK IN IT.

Would that be an imaginary sock one or a real one?

You carry on dreaming and coexisting with the rest of your buddies in the land of the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause somewhere between Never land and Oz. Factually speaking based on some of the claims that are made on this forum people are reducing the Fact of Sikhi to a piece of fiction.

The truth will always remain be it cold and uncompromising, even well after the fantasists and dreamers have long gone. Good luck building a nation on the foundation of lies; will this be the great Khalsa state?

SAT SRI AKAL

Hello Cartman,

What do you think?

Death after a truthful life is a liberation not the death every other person today dies or kind of death suicide bombers die aspiring for jannat.

And yes guru has the power of bringing dead back to life if he wants so.....the five beloved ones did not die a natural death but guru sahib rewarded them for their faithfulness and gave them a huge status that of five beloved ones and he himself bowed in front of them to seek amrit.

The Panj Pyare did not live th way of the Khalsa, so it was required to bring htem bck to life. The mind died, and was resurected. To you and I, it was as if the person died. - What do you think happened on the day of 1699 at Anadpur Sahib DW?