This Is Maha Beadhi Infront Of Maharaj Darbar.

N30S1NGH

Guest baba amarjeet singh
I had stopped posting on sikh sangat, however it seems you are undermining damdami taksals history, too all the ppl who feel this sakhi is incorrect first answer this have you greater jeevans than sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa, sant kartaar singh ji khalsa, sant jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindranvale, sant baba thakur singh ji khalsa, sant baba harnam singh ji khalsa of RAMPUR KHERA, because all these brahm gyanis stated that this sakhi was correct and thats how taksal started. . . lets mention a few more, how about sant baba isher singh ji of rara sahib and nanaksaar, actually how about BHAI RANDHEER SINGH JEE, all of them had love for damdami taksal. . . and i can assure that they beleived that guru jee started the taksal, soo who are these apparent older gursikhs that reject this sakhi.??????????

Sorry i will not post again.

"sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa, sant kartaar singh ji khalsa, sant jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindranvale, sant baba thakur singh ji khalsa, sant baba harnam singh ji khalsa of RAMPUR KHERA, because all these brahm gyanis stated that this sakhi was correct and thats how taksal started."

hu are you to say they are all brahmgyanis

bhai randhir singh beleived taksal was started by guru jee?

proof please

bhai randhir singh beleived in this saakhi?

proof please

stop speaking rubbish mate

The Singh's who are doing Keertan in MajeeTa Rang are infact the Malliyan Vale Singhs.

Anyone who knows them will know they are Jatha Singhs who Jap Naam Din Raat.

These Gursikhs are in pure MaJeeta Rang and hence: Antar Piri Piyraar Pir Bin Rehn Na Jai

Also: Rang Huseh Rang Rovai Chup Bhi Kar Jai. PARVAA NAHI keseh Keree....

These Gursikhs are in LoT PoT and have no Sud Budh as they are LEEN in Naam, all they want is Darshan.

Moorakhs like us can just laugh at them on Forums. Hence our Spirtual emptiness.

"Nihang" Vikraam Singh (20 Foot Damala Vala) is a great Gursikh who loves to laugh at Gursikhs. What a great Gursikh. Must be a Naam Rasiya. grin.gif

Gurfateh

I had stopped posting on sikh sangat, however it seems you are undermining damdami taksals history, too all the ppl who feel this sakhi is incorrect first answer this have you greater jeevans than sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa, sant kartaar singh ji khalsa, sant jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindranvale, sant baba thakur singh ji khalsa, sant baba harnam singh ji khalsa of RAMPUR KHERA, because all these brahm gyanis stated that this sakhi was correct and thats how taksal started. . . lets mention a few more, how about sant baba isher singh ji of rara sahib and nanaksaar, actually how about BHAI RANDHEER SINGH JEE, all of them had love for damdami taksal. . . and i can assure that they beleived that guru jee started the taksal, soo who are these apparent older gursikhs that reject this sakhi.??????????

"sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa, sant kartaar singh ji khalsa, sant jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindranvale, sant baba thakur singh ji khalsa, sant baba harnam singh ji khalsa of RAMPUR KHERA, because all these brahm gyanis stated that this sakhi was correct and thats how taksal started."

proof please

proof please

whare are u trying to say?

are u saying taksal wasn not created by guru ji?

proof please

proof please

whare are u trying to say?

are u saying taksal wasn not created by guru ji?

WELL NAMSTANG YOU HAVE ONCE AGAIN ACHEIVED YOUR OJECTIVE OF SPLITTING THE SANGAT THIS IS ALL YOU ARE EVER GOOD AT, SO THINK BACK WHAT HAVE YOU AHCIEVED??? THE POINT IS WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT WAYS WE LIVE OUR SIKHI ALL OUR JEEVANS AND PATHS ARE DIFFERENT ALL OF YOU ABOVE SOUND LIKE KIDS IN A PLAYGROUND. IF YOU DON'T LIKE A STYLE OF KEERTAN THEN DON'T LISTEN TO IT SIMPLE AS. YOU FOOLS YOUR HATING YOUR OWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS, HOW CAN GET TEH LOVE OFF OUR GURU WHEN WE ACT SO STUPIDLY , PEOPLE WAKE UP THIS DREAM GUNNA BE OVER AND YOU GUNNA HAVE WASTED ALL THIS TIME ARGUING WITH YOUR OWN FAMILY. ....WHERES THE LOVE ????? NO LOVE = NO SPIRITUALITY

WELL NAMSTANG YOU HAVE ONCE AGAIN ACHEIVED YOUR OJECTIVE OF SPLITTING THE SANGAT THIS IS ALL YOU ARE EVER GOOD AT, SO THINK BACK WHAT HAVE YOU AHCIEVED??? THE POINT IS WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT WAYS WE LIVE OUR SIKHI ALL OUR JEEVANS AND PATHS ARE DIFFERENT ALL OF YOU ABOVE SOUND LIKE KIDS IN A PLAYGROUND. IF YOU DON'T LIKE A STYLE OF KEERTAN THEN DON'T LISTEN TO IT SIMPLE AS. YOU FOOLS YOUR HATING YOUR OWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS, HOW CAN GET TEH LOVE OFF OUR GURU WHEN WE ACT SO STUPIDLY , PEOPLE WAKE UP THIS DREAM GUNNA BE OVER AND YOU GUNNA HAVE WASTED ALL THIS TIME ARGUING WITH YOUR OWN FAMILY. ....WHERES THE LOVE ????? NO LOVE = NO SPIRITUALITY

I appolize if its hurtful to see the truth, its because of this reason i dont represent any samparda or jatha because when you pin point something which is manmat its actually taken as an "attack".

With your post taken in your account,

a) akj beleives beleive in this kinda simran, therefore part of akj jatha

However i humbly disagree, this was never part of puratan akj as i posted bhai balpreet singh ji post of tapoban on this thread. Hence, few individual (same category as nangs) who have hijacked values of this vary jatha and start making their own home made jatha recipe and start pushing it as jatha beleif.

You have to admit now, just like nihangs have nangs(who drink alchohol and high on sharab), each jatha have their own brands of nangs as well who hijacked actual jatha and start making their own home recipe of jatha(distortation of vahiguroo mantar) and start pushing it as jatha beleif.

Dont make my post seem like an attack to the akj but direct attack to nangs belong to the akj jatha who have hijacked jatha by pushing their twisted home made jatha recipe.

No one is arguring. One small mistake in pronunciation in Gurbani is considered to be an attack on the limbs of our guru by all puratan sampradava within the khalsa panth - relating to the sakhi of Guru Gobind Singh Ji maharj.

Beadbir of Gurbani is no small matter, are you saying we should no point out where Gurbani is being highly disrespected? Yes I agree follow the jeevan that suits you best - live and let others live - however does that mean pervertion of Gurbani is acceptable? We should tolerate it? Remain quite because we dont want to hurt anyones feelings? If groups set out to prevent beadbi of gurbani from taking place they must tackle ALL cases, regardless of who the perpretrators are.

The fact is the points I have made earlier, No one has tried to refute them - because there is no justification for distorting the gurmatr. Instead personal attacks have been made on namastang and vikradeep singh (who I believe ued image from sihk-info and did make the video) and then individuals tried to attack the credibility of damdami taksal- an instution with deep roots in Sikh religion, particuarly renowned for their knowledge of Gurbani. Individuals making noises on stage and disturbing sangat have been called gursikhs with great jeevan yet the position of great gursikh mahapurkhs like sant gyani gurbachan singh (respected by all samradasa) has been challenged. Personal attacks have been made and an institution has also had its legitimacy questioned - however the truth does not disappear.

I do not mind how anyone does keertan, however, as Sikhs can we tolerate when people puposefully pronounce gurbani wrong, and distort it in such a way where the meaning and feeling has been lost. I think I have a fair idea what saint soldier scholars such as baba deep singh would think about such 'sikhs' who delibretely distort Gurbani and the gurmantr.

Va-He-Gu-Ru Va-He-Gu-Ru

Va-He-Gu-Ru Va-He-Gu-Ru

Va-He-Gu-Ru Va-He-Gu-Ru

Va-He-Gu-Ru Va-He-Gu-Ru

Va-He-Gu-Ru Va-He-Gu-Ru

Va-He-Gu-Ru Va-He-Gu-Ru

Va-He-Gu-Ru Va-He-Gu-Ru

Va-He-Gu-Ru Va-He-Gu-Ru

Va-He-Gu-Ru Va-He-Gu-Ru

Va-He-Gu-Ru Va-He-Gu-Ru

Va-He-Gu-Ru Va-He-Gu-Ru

Va-He-Gu-Ru Va-He-Gu-Ru