Ways to Fight Kaam

Guest balwinderkaur
that's not the only that that will cure your insomnia, studying for school also helps you fall asleep

oh my god yesss. tongue.gif how could i forget those almost daily nights of sleeping at the table surrounded by books and papers ;)....gosh those days will be back VERY SOON :'( ...:(...haha but for MEGA BIGTIME WORRIERS like me....studying and realising i dont understand a nut of what's going on makes me panic and all the more my insomnia is aggravated with my brain going: Dont sleep......study study study. *sigh* :wub:

BTW, a good friend of mine just gave another tip for overcoming kaam....think of the money you gotta

spend on that person and it will remove all ideas of "I love this person sooooooo much". Hmmm dunno how good it is...probably just a passing statement. tongue.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god yesss.  how could i forget those almost daily nights of sleeping at the table surrounded by books and papers ....gosh those days will be back VERY SOON  ......haha but for MEGA BIGTIME WORRIERS like me....studying and realising i dont understand a nut of what's going on makes me panic and all the more my insomnia is aggravated with my brain going: Dont sleep......study study study. *sigh* 

horrible horrible ;)

man these winter holidays are passing like a fire :|

Controlling kaam is hard.. :( @

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh

knowing that Guru ji is always near me watchin over me all the time.

"Guru merey sung sadha hai naley"

one can hardly do anything bad.

its all about knowng the truth...knowing that there is so many great souls lookin at me while im doing this act(anykind...talking bad(gossip), doing wrong/cheatin(any kind)...)

i read it some whre..or heard it frm someone that when eva u alone..THATS WHEN these vikars kick in(alone as U THINK U IS ALONE ..U SEE NO body(5 tat deh!) near u).

one jus need to tell him self that

u is never alone!!!...let everypart of ur soul know this truth.

vikars kick in when ur mind tells u that u is alone..and so many toughts take over u....so try to keep ur self busy! be in sangat of gursikhs

i was bout to read bhai sahib vir singh jis book...and this page opend up... has this quote:

"SADH SANGAT MIT JAAT BIKKAAR!!

SABH TEY OOCH EHO UPPKAR!!"

bhuk chuk muaff

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh!

waheguru ang sang

Guest balwinderkaur

yea being in company of true saadhsangat, you forget everything worldly and for that point in time, all you care about is merging with VAAHEGUROO...and honestly, those moments are simply priceless.

"SAADH SANGAY NAAM RANGAY"

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone has habits that they follow everyday and so many of them are developed just by following other people. the best thing about sikhi is it helps us change and CONTROL our habits to make them good. Avoiding kaam, anger and greed is a great goal to have.

I totally agree with mkhalsa saying people "pluck, wax, shave, and do all sorts of things to themselves to make themselves 'beautiful' Personally, and logically, I find this ugly, unnatural, and disgusting."

Eating meat, drinking alcohol, drugs etc. that's all really fake and disgusting too. it's so sad to see all that with the majority of the world and all over media but thank God theres hope because of this beautiful religion called sikhism which helps control our minds

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!