"sikh" Pride Video....

Here's what the guy who posted the video said:

Brothers in Sikhism pics + clips (past and present) of all different type of races, nationalities, ages, ethnicities and appearances from around the world. RePpIn SiKh PrIdE ... BrAaaAAaap. This video AINT about info on Sikhism or stuggle for khalistan (though disintegration of pakistan/india would be helpful... get me), so dont get it twisted this is all about SIKH NATIONAL PRIDE aite (yes Sikhs are a nation and there are more moneh Sikhs than keshdharis we have pride too) .. peace out :@

"Recognize all of humanity as one" - Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji

been there, bought the t-shirt, then met some gursikhs who gave me sum guidance.

hmm. but never shaved the nishan sahib on my head rolleyes.gif maybe next janam grin.gifthumbs_down.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<<<<<<<<<<so dont get it twisted this is all about SIKH NATIONAL PRIDE aite (yes Sikhs are a nation and there are more moneh Sikhs than keshdharis we have pride too) .. peace out>>>>>>>>>>

hahahahahaha ''''moneh sikhs''''' theres no such thing!!!!

There is no such thing as "Keshdhari Sikhs" as well. LOL.gif

pathetic, having a khanda and ik onakaar tattoo dsnt make you ''A SOLJA'' lol. . . more beadbi than anything. its just a joke a bunch of lads trying to put there pics up on the net. . . big mistake of putting sri maan sant ginai jarnail singh jee khalsa bhindranvale (mukhi DDT) and shaheed bhi sukhdev singh jee khalsa's pictures with these individuals and especially the pic of sri darbaar sahib, if you dnt follow what sant jee etc ses then whats the point of trying to associate urself with them. .

Guest Narinder Singh
^^

wanna share... what do U think the meaning of that shabad is??

My knowledge is limited and ontop of that im a moorakh so i dont know if my understanding of the shabad would be correct. :@

But i think Guru Sahib is talking about what a Sikh is, a Sikh IS his/her rehit (discipline), if one does not have that they are not even aknowledged by Guru Sahib.

Guru Sahib could've said, "discipline is more imporatant to me than a sikh" but what he meant to say was if you dont follow rehit, it doesnt matter what you claim to be, youre not pyara to me.

In order to get anywhere spiritualy we need a discipline, without that we're just gonna go in circles.

Fateh.

pathetic, having a khanda and ik onakaar tattoo dsnt make you ''A SOLJA'' lol. . . more beadbi than anything. its just a joke a bunch of lads trying to put there pics up on the net. . . big mistake of putting sri maan sant ginai jarnail singh jee khalsa bhindranvale (mukhi DDT) and shaheed bhi sukhdev singh jee khalsa's pictures with these individuals and especially the pic of sri darbaar sahib, if you dnt follow what sant jee etc ses then whats the point of trying to associate urself with them. .

We don't follow what humans say veer. We follow Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.