"sikh" Pride Video....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so sad, i cant believe the way the khanda is deisrespected, used as tatoos and on gold jewerelly. At the end of the clip they have photos of baba jarnail singh bhindrewale and bhai sukhdev singh babar, what would they think of the video if they saw it?

Most of the youth like the boys in the video think sikhi is about khalistan and tatoos. Its a joke.

What can one say?! A serious back to basics exercise is needed.

Back in the 50s and 60s when some of the Sikhs first came to the UK and started destroying their kes in order to secure jobs, they held back from having any of their pictures taken as they felt embarrassed and guilty. Many did not even go back to Punjab for years because of the shear feeling of disgrace that they felt they had brought upon their families.

Today, we “Sikhs” stand proud, every ready to have our picture taken with our clean hair cuts, big Khanda medallions, Khanda tattoos and even the outline of our nishan sahib SHAVED in our Kes! How things have transformed! Progression or Digression????

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Actually, that doesn't surprise me that much. A while ago at this conference thingy we had, the audience was asked a question: How many of you know the difference between a sikh and a punjabi (just a show of hands)...

I almost fell over: out of 150 people in the room, less than 10 put up their hands! These people have no CLUE what a sikh is, or what 'punjabi' is, but they're all soo keen to call themselves both.

Morons.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Here's what the guy who posted the video said:

Brothers in Sikhism pics + clips (past and present) of all different type of races, nationalities, ages, ethnicities and appearances from around the world. RePpIn SiKh PrIdE ... BrAaaAAaap. This video AINT about info on Sikhism or stuggle for khalistan (though disintegration of pakistan/india would be helpful... get me), so dont get it twisted this is all about SIKH NATIONAL PRIDE aite (yes Sikhs are a nation and there are more moneh Sikhs than keshdharis we have pride too) .. peace out :@

"Recognize all of humanity as one" - Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji

lol Punjabi pride more like..

Sikhs have kesh.. "monne sikhs have pride too" lol its like saying "drunk Muslims have pride too"

Sikhs have more than kesh. LOL.gif

please do expand my brother...

There is more to being a Sikh then just having kesh. Sikhs are also got to do their prayers, defeat the five cardinal vices etc.....